Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,711 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Why Did You Break Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did You Break Up (1658 Views)

How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story / Why Did You Delete Your Braless Val Post, Are You Ashamed? - Slay Mama Blasted / Why Did You Break Up With You Ex Or Why Did You Ex Break Up With You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did You Break Up by Respect55(m): 8:39pm On Aug 09, 2018
It is alarming the rate at which relationships crash these days. As such, this tread will discuss the main reason for our failed relationships. This is necessary so that those who are still in it can learn a thing or two from your story and maybe, make it to the alter.

For me, everything was moving fine till she developed this attitude of verbally abusing me whenever there was an issue. At a time, we went for a date and talked about it at length that it won't happen again. We also agreed that whenever it does happen, it will be the end of our affair. She couldn't keep to that promise.

Let's hear from you friends...
Re: Why Did You Break Up by CeeteeBoii(m): 8:45pm On Aug 09, 2018
After three months in a relationship, i get tired and bored. I stop calling or texting, stop showing the care i showed before. Always needing a break. I don't know what's wrong. i've tried to go much longer but i can't.
Re: Why Did You Break Up by IamPlato(m): 8:46pm On Aug 09, 2018

I Playfully Kissed Another Girl
Re: Why Did You Break Up by Respect55(m): 8:47pm On Aug 09, 2018
IamPlato:

I Playfully Kissed Another Girl
She got to know?
Re: Why Did You Break Up by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 09, 2018
Op, mine was similar to yours coupled with the fact that she cannot manage her anger... she has got a big ego that she feels she owes no one any apology when she is wrong until she feels like

Before we broke up, we had a little disagreement and she angrily left my place, expecting me to call her back and apologize as I always do. But I did no such. I was tired already. so I never call her again and she too did not call me till today. That was how the relationship ended. After a month I blocked her from all social media.

Thank God I have found a better woman now.
Re: Why Did You Break Up by Respect55(m): 8:48pm On Aug 09, 2018
CeeteeBoii:
What's this for?
Re: Why Did You Break Up by Respect55(m): 8:50pm On Aug 09, 2018
peerless0012:
Op, mine was similar to yours coupled with the fact that she cannot manage her anger... she has got a big ego that she feels she owes no one any apology when she is wrong until she feels like

Before we broke up, we had a little disagreement and she angrily left my place, expecting me to call her back and apologize as I always do. But I did no such. I was tired already. so I never call her again and she too did not call me till today. That was how the relationship ended. After a month I blocked her from all social media.

Thank God I have found a better woman now.

Were u the cause of the misunderstanding?
Re: Why Did You Break Up by CeeteeBoii(m): 8:51pm On Aug 09, 2018
Respect55:
What's this for?

That's space booking. Lol. I've modified it though.
Re: Why Did You Break Up by IamPlato(m): 8:51pm On Aug 09, 2018
Respect55:
She got to know?

Yes o... I Dont Even Know How...
Re: Why Did You Break Up by Respect55(m): 8:55pm On Aug 09, 2018
IamPlato:

Yes o... I Dont Even Know How...
On a serious note I don't understand what u mean by 'Playfully...'
All the same, u were to kiss her alone and peck others at most

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Break Up by Respect55(m): 8:58pm On Aug 09, 2018
CeeteeBoii:
After three months in a relationship, i get tired and bored. I stop calling or texting, stop showing the care i showed before. Always needing a break. I don't know what's wrong. i've tried to go much longer but i can't.
Dnt u think u need to be counselled lest it starts manifesting after u tie the knot?
Re: Why Did You Break Up by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 09, 2018
Respect55:

Were u the cause of the misunderstanding?

Not really. Actually, she threatened to leave my place saying I was talking to her anyhow. Meanwhile she is this type of person that will insult you anytime she is angry. But once you do the same to her, she explodes.

I just told her if she wanted to leave she should leave immediately. And that was it.
Re: Why Did You Break Up by IamPlato(m): 9:01pm On Aug 09, 2018
Respect55:
On a serious note I don't understand what u mean by 'Playfully...' All the same, u were to kiss her alone and peck others at most

Actually I Deliberately Kissed The Girl grin

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Break Up by Respect55(m): 9:09pm On Aug 09, 2018
peerless0012:

Not really. Actually, she threatened to leave my place saying I was talking to her anyhow. Meanwhile she is this type of person that will insult you anytime she is angry. But once you do the same to her, she explodes.

I just told her if she wanted to leave she should leave immediately. And that was it.
One can easily infer the relationship wasn't healthy ab-initio

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Break Up by Respect55(m): 9:11pm On Aug 09, 2018
IamPlato:

Actually I Deliberately Kissed The Girl grin
Look at where it landed u
Re: Why Did You Break Up by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 09, 2018
I found out that he was married.
Re: Why Did You Break Up by Respect55(m): 9:15pm On Aug 09, 2018
DaphneBr:
I found out that he was married.
Didn't u ask from the start?
Re: Why Did You Break Up by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 09, 2018
Respect55:

One can easily infer the relationship wasn't healthy ab-initio

She was not that way from the beginning. She was all loving respectful. But it was all pretense. I got to know her true color when we spent time together.

Meanwhile, lots of guys were always on her neck for relationship. She felt was hot cakes and so can do whatever pleases her.

Also, she was a virgin and that might also added to her misbehavior somehow

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Break Up by IamPlato(m): 9:16pm On Aug 09, 2018
Respect55:

Look at where it landed u

I'm Loved By People Easily.

That Happened Last Year August. From Then Till Now, i Have Had 4 girls... I Know Its Not Right but I'm Just Trying To Say, I Dont Get freaked by Any Girl, neither Do I Go Head Over Hill
Re: Why Did You Break Up by DonroxyII: 9:18pm On Aug 09, 2018
mmmm
Re: Why Did You Break Up by CeeteeBoii(m): 9:18pm On Aug 09, 2018
Respect55:

Dnt u think u need to be counselled lest it starts manifesting after u tie the knot?

Seriously,that's my fear. I believe it could affect me when i'm ready to walk down the the aisle and i never wanna have any divorce record
Re: Why Did You Break Up by Respect55(m): 9:25pm On Aug 09, 2018
peerless0012:

She was not that way from the beginning. She was all loving respectful. But it was all pretense. I got to know her true color when we spent time together.

Meanwhile, lots of guys were always on her neck for relationship. She felt was hot cakes and so can do whatever pleases her.

Also, she was a virgin and that might also added to her misbehavior somehow
Do u think k there were things u weren't doing right as well?
To add to mine, I asked for respect and submission, she saw it as slavery
Re: Why Did You Break Up by Respect55(m): 9:26pm On Aug 09, 2018
IamPlato:

I'm Loved By People Easily.

That Happened Last Year August. From Then Till Now, i Have Had 4 girls... I Know Its Not Right but I'm Just Trying To Say, I Dont Get freaked by Any Girl, neither Do I Go Head Over Hill
U need to change that mindset now.
Re: Why Did You Break Up by Respect55(m): 9:28pm On Aug 09, 2018
CeeteeBoii:

Seriously,that's my fear. I believe it could affect me when i'm ready to walk down the the aisle and i never wanna have any divorce record
U need to confront that 'fear '. Visit a psychologist or ur pastor if u go to church
Re: Why Did You Break Up by IamPlato(m): 9:30pm On Aug 09, 2018
Respect55:
U need to change that mindset now.

Why
Re: Why Did You Break Up by CeeteeBoii(m): 9:33pm On Aug 09, 2018
Respect55:

U need to confront that 'fear '. Visit a psychologist or ur pastor if u go to church

Thanks for the advice
Re: Why Did You Break Up by Respect55(m): 9:33pm On Aug 09, 2018
IamPlato:

Why
Engaging and disengaging frequently. It might turn out to be normal to u with time
Re: Why Did You Break Up by Respect55(m): 9:34pm On Aug 09, 2018
CeeteeBoii:

Thanks for the advice
All the best
Re: Why Did You Break Up by alterswerve(m): 9:35pm On Aug 09, 2018
I bought this space for 100,000 nairaland naira and the head of Abacha. angry

Nobody can take it away from me!

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Break Up by IamPlato(m): 9:38pm On Aug 09, 2018
Respect55:

Engaging and disengaging frequently. It might turn out to be normal to u with time

I Have Stopped It Actually
Re: Why Did You Break Up by Respect55(m): 9:51pm On Aug 09, 2018
IamPlato:

I Have Stopped It Actually
Good
Re: Why Did You Break Up by MorningStar233: 9:52pm On Aug 09, 2018
Well, he was in a serious relationship with someone else and he lied PRA PRA to me that he's single and focusing on his career, only for me to know after 5 months that he's dating someone that even spends time in his family house, and he even denied it telling me she's his sister, may God help us all...At times I wonder what I did to him to did serve such..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Girl Dating Your Boyfriend Is Not A Side Chick- Lady Fumes / The Brain Of A Woman Explained Here(attraction Demystified). / Curvy Actress Moyo Lawal Flaunts Underwear In Bathroom Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.