Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,908 members, 7,828,188 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

"Two South-East Governors To Join APC" – Okorocha - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Two South-East Governors To Join APC" – Okorocha (20877 Views)

Imo APC Registration Battle: Without Araraume And I Nothing Like APC — Okorocha / The Day Two South-East Governors Shouted At Each Other / No Plans To Dump APC — Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Two South-East Governors To Join APC" – Okorocha by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 9:05am On Aug 10, 2018
YOU ARE THE REAL DREAMER HERE, WE THE SOUTH EAST AND SOUTH SOUTH HATE THE IDIOTIC ILLEGAL PRESIDENT...HE WILL NEVER GET 2 PERCENT VOTE.

Butterflyleo:

The same way they deceived him when Akpabio ported abi?

Or the same way they deceived him with the tsunami of defections that is loading in Delta state?

Or the same way they deceived him with the porting of Ebonyi state abi?

Last flight to 2019 has taken off a long time ago while you SE confused people were still sleeping.

I encourage you to keep on sleeping and deceiving yourselves out of hatred while others who are wiser from other regions take the juicier positions and position themselves strategically.

Anyone who think that South east and south south love the illegal president party, then the person is high on Nkapi shit.

As you lay your bed so shall you sleep on it
Re: "Two South-East Governors To Join APC" – Okorocha by tiwasiaife(m): 9:06am On Aug 10, 2018
ANIOMADEI2018:
You may hate President Buhari for whatever reason, but there is something every Igbo must agree in his administration.

Since 1999, this is the first time, all the federal roads in southeast are receiving attention. In times like this, we must acknowledge some silent facts.

All the major federal roads in Igboland are under reconstruction, no president since 1999 has remembered us this way in terms of reviving the dearth of federal infrastructures in our region.

Why acknowledging this feat, we must as a people begin to differentiate between ethnic sentiment and genuine projects being upgraded that have direct benefit to our people.

These are some of the federal roads that works are ongoing in Igboland.

Pls verify and confirm.

They are;

1. Oba – Nnewi – Okigwe road linking Anambra state with Imo state.
2. Otuocha – Ibaji – Nzam road in Anambra state.
3. Abakaliki – Onueke-Abomega – Afikpo road
4. Nnenwe – Uduma – Uburu road connecting Enugu state with Ebonyi state.
5. Oji – Achi – Mmaku – Awgu road in Enugu state.
6. Ozalla – Akpugo – Amagunze road in Enugu state.
7. IkotEkpene – Aba.
8. Enugu-Onitsha expressway.
9. Enugu-PH expressway.

Southeast roads have not had this good.

Let's thank President Buhari for this.

No5 no work there
No 8 have u visited lokpanta ama Hausa axis
No 9 when last did u go to Onitsha
Re: "Two South-East Governors To Join APC" – Okorocha by PHILipu1(m): 9:06am On Aug 10, 2018
Destiny34:
in your dream!! i am not an igbo ,but i know the igbo's are not coward and foolish!!
APC is an Islamic party!!
And PDP is a Christian party that want to field Bishop Atiku,Rev. Lamido,Pastor Kwankwoso or Evangelist Markafi abi?

5 Likes

Re: "Two South-East Governors To Join APC" – Okorocha by ordainbuzz(m): 9:07am On Aug 10, 2018
Abeg make wuna come ooo, that thing were the always disturb rochas don start again ooo.according to ffk any time the thing disturb am, na so him go talk any how

1 Like

Re: "Two South-East Governors To Join APC" – Okorocha by kabarka(m): 9:08am On Aug 10, 2018
ANIOMADEI2018:
You may hate President Buhari for whatever reason, but there is something every Igbo must agree in his administration.

Since 1999, this is the first time, all the federal roads in southeast are receiving attention. In times like this, we must acknowledge some silent facts.

All the major federal roads in Igboland are under reconstruction, no president since 1999 has remembered us this way in terms of reviving the dearth of federal infrastructures in our region.

Why acknowledging this feat, we must as a people begin to differentiate between ethnic sentiment and genuine projects being upgraded that have direct benefit to our people.

Pls verify and confirm.

They are;

7. IkotEkpene – Aba.
9. Enugu-PH expressway.

Must you thank mr president by joining his party?
Re: "Two South-East Governors To Join APC" – Okorocha by Butterflyleo: 9:09am On Aug 10, 2018
[quote author=NgwaManNaija4LF post=70149419][/quote]

This is a section of the south south for you.

They are wiser, smarter and making the right moves as we speak.

I thought the ibos were supposed to be the smartest in that southern region but I guess they are only business smart but not politically smart.

2 Likes

Re: "Two South-East Governors To Join APC" – Okorocha by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 9:10am On Aug 10, 2018
hammer6F:
WITH ABIA AS IPOB HEAD QUARTERS, I DOUBT THEIR GOV WILL ATTEMPT APC JUMP.

NOBODY IN THAT STATE IS PREPARED TO VOTE APC.

ANAMBRA IS ANOTHER ONE THAT WILL NEVER ACCEPT APC, NO MATTER WAT.

GBAM.my state don't take illegal immigrants from futa jallo serious and no useless party will take over my state till death.
Re: "Two South-East Governors To Join APC" – Okorocha by Butterflyleo: 9:12am On Aug 10, 2018
NgwaManNaija4LF:

GBAM.my state don't take illegal immigrants from futa jallo serious and no useless party will take over my state till death.

But your state is begging the same northerners to come for chieftaincy titles .

Your state is already trying to align but you cannot see it due to your hatred.

3 Likes

Re: "Two South-East Governors To Join APC" – Okorocha by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 9:14am On Aug 10, 2018
Butterflyleo:

This is a section of the south south for you.

They are wiser, smarter and making the right moves as we speak.

I thought the ibos were supposed to be the smartest in that southern region but I guess they are only business smart but not politically smart.

South south is off your rader like South east, keep on posting zombie rented crowd that can't make 0 percent, this time is just 2 percent for the animal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Two South-East Governors To Join APC" – Okorocha by Butterflyleo: 9:15am On Aug 10, 2018
NgwaManNaija4LF:

South south is off your rader like South east, keep on posting zombie rented crowd that can't make 0 percent, this time is just 2 percent for the animal.

You say just 2 percent abi?

Pant has already worn you.

1 Like

Re: "Two South-East Governors To Join APC" – Okorocha by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 9:17am On Aug 10, 2018
Butterflyleo:

But your state is begging the same northerners to come for chieftaincy titles .

Your state is already trying to align but you cannot see it due to your hatred.

Forget the lies posted here, Abia state can't be that daft .

No sane Abian will beg the third world Nigerians for any useless title.
Re: "Two South-East Governors To Join APC" – Okorocha by nwosueugeneken: 9:18am On Aug 10, 2018
Idiotic statement from a useless governor
Re: "Two South-East Governors To Join APC" – Okorocha by themonk(m): 9:19am On Aug 10, 2018
4everisaac:
I'll advise APC to stop receiving defectors if they want their party to stand. I mean, who in his right senses will want to associate with them?
The problem here is how intelligent enough you are to believe him. Any south-east governor that joins APC wants to kill his political career. The way you guys make bold statements one would think you have something upstairs.

1 Like

Re: "Two South-East Governors To Join APC" – Okorocha by Butterflyleo: 9:19am On Aug 10, 2018
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Is that not your governors name and signature at the bottom?

He was even BEGGING in the letter. grin

Last time I checked, your governor represents all of you in the state.

Look at the bottom of the image again

Re: "Two South-East Governors To Join APC" – Okorocha by senatordave1(m): 9:19am On Aug 10, 2018
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Is it not the same dick eberechi that gave buhari a title in 2015? Apc and apga would combine in abia and deliver 25% to buhari

1 Like

Re: "Two South-East Governors To Join APC" – Okorocha by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 9:19am On Aug 10, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You say just 2 percent abi?

Pant has already worn you.

I repeat, forget the noise, no one here recognise him as president.
Re: "Two South-East Governors To Join APC" – Okorocha by kabarka(m): 9:19am On Aug 10, 2018
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Who cares, the illegal immigrant president must not allow entry to South East. To hell with your road construction.

Yes,we can build our roads without the help of both state &fed govt combined .

1 Like

Re: "Two South-East Governors To Join APC" – Okorocha by senatordave1(m): 9:20am On Aug 10, 2018
themonk:

The problem here is how intelligent enough you are to believe him. Any south-east governor that joins APC wants to kill his political career. The way you guys make bold statements one would think you have something upstairs.
Has rochas killed his career? Its pdp thats even killing their career.south east governors perform better outside pdp

1 Like

Re: "Two South-East Governors To Join APC" – Okorocha by senatordave1(m): 9:22am On Aug 10, 2018
Johnsmartinyang:

....hmmm nice write up but pls be honest...Enugu to pH began since 2014...I remember how cashew farm area use to be bad and dangerous ...work started from Enugu as at then....... Ikot ekpene to Aba started from uyo as far back as 2014 too......houses were demolished and paid for by the govt. Last at early 2015 the job had crossed ikot ekpene enroute aba...
That means the post is mostly correct.up rochas,up buhari
Re: "Two South-East Governors To Join APC" – Okorocha by Butterflyleo: 9:22am On Aug 10, 2018
senatordave1:

Has rochas killed his career? Its pdp thats even killing their career.south east governors perform better outside pdp

Don't mind these people. They are so politically naive.
Re: "Two South-East Governors To Join APC" – Okorocha by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 9:23am On Aug 10, 2018
senatordave1:

Is it not the same dick eberechi that gave buhari a title in 2015? Apc and apga would combine in abia and deliver 25% to buhari

You mean Dick? then wait till pussy gave him title then we can take it serious.

Keep dreaming,he will receive the 25 percent in his grave.
Re: "Two South-East Governors To Join APC" – Okorocha by themonk(m): 9:25am On Aug 10, 2018
senatordave1:

Rochas' career is dead come 2019
Which of the South East governors if I may ask?
Re: "Two South-East Governors To Join APC" – Okorocha by Ojiofor: 9:28am On Aug 10, 2018
Okorocha should have given BMC nairaland crew a date when the said governors will decamp.
Re: "Two South-East Governors To Join APC" – Okorocha by DeBiafran: 9:28am On Aug 10, 2018
If I had seen the almighty and popular Ph-Aba road among this ur list, may be I for pay attention to u. Una go taya soon wt una lies

ANIOMADEI2018:

Pls verify and confirm.

They are;

7. IkotEkpene – Aba.
9. Enugu-PH expressway.

Re: "Two South-East Governors To Join APC" – Okorocha by Butterflyleo: 9:29am On Aug 10, 2018
NgwaManNaija4LF:

You mean Dick? then wait till pussy gave him title then we can take it serious.

Keep dreaming,he will receive the 25 percent in his grave.

But he already gave Buhari title na. Is it not buhari they have the chieftaincy title Ogbuagu 1 of ABA?

grin cheesy

If he can give Buhari then who says he won't give Ganduje?

Re: "Two South-East Governors To Join APC" – Okorocha by veeberry(m): 9:31am On Aug 10, 2018
Ugwuanyi is weak and may be a party to this, for Obiano, its a no go area. I do not trust this Ebonyi state governor. Make e dey happen, we dey watch.
Re: "Two South-East Governors To Join APC" – Okorocha by Butterflyleo: 9:32am On Aug 10, 2018
veeberry:
Ugwuanyi is weak and may be a party to this, for Obiano, its a no go area. I do not trust this Ebonyi state governor. Make e dey happen, we dey watch.

Watching is all you can do na. You go beat am?
Re: "Two South-East Governors To Join APC" – Okorocha by speaktome(m): 9:32am On Aug 10, 2018
ANIOMADEI2018:

Pls verify and confirm.

They are;

7. IkotEkpene – Aba.
9. Enugu-PH expressway.

Kwantinue fooling urself...

#MySignatureMyBusiness

Re: "Two South-East Governors To Join APC" – Okorocha by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 9:33am On Aug 10, 2018
Butterflyleo:

But he already gave Buhari title na. Is it not buhari they have the chieftaincy title Ogbuagu 1 of ABA?

grin cheesy

If he can give Buhari then who says he won't give Ganduje?

Did they gave him the useless title in his village or the illegal travel down to the East?
Re: "Two South-East Governors To Join APC" – Okorocha by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 9:35am On Aug 10, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Is that not your governors name and signature at the bottom?

He was even BEGGING in the letter. grin

Last time I checked, your governor represents all of you in the state.

Look at the bottom of the image again

Continue acting like a slave, till the time he win 50 percent in Abia, I will then take you serious, for now no one take the useless title they want to give the illegal serious.
Re: "Two South-East Governors To Join APC" – Okorocha by Tompee2: 9:35am On Aug 10, 2018
Dangerous and avoidable mistake.

Hope this driver will not take them to the wrong route.

Hhmmmm. Just shaking my head.
Re: "Two South-East Governors To Join APC" – Okorocha by Butterflyleo: 9:36am On Aug 10, 2018
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Did they gave him the useless title in his village or the illegal travel down to the East?

Why are you asking me this silly question. Can you not see him sitting comfortably in the palace of the Enyi 1 or Aba?

He was given the title right there under your nose in Abia state and in the palace of the Ruler.

No be your people dey clap for back so for the picture? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate Presidency: APC To Settle For Akpabio, Tips N-west For Deputy - Vanguard / Ajimobi, Alao-Akala And Senator Teslim Folarin Reunite In London (Photos) / Abdulrazak Namdas: I Will Support Tinubu, I care Less Who The VP Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.