Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,394 members, 7,846,648 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Years Ago, I Remember Saying, I’ll Never Suck A D**k, Now I’m A Whole Vacuum Cle - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Years Ago, I Remember Saying, I’ll Never Suck A D**k, Now I’m A Whole Vacuum Cle (530 Views)

I Met A Girl On Runsgram But Now I’m In Love. / Album Download: Kendrick Lamar Good Kid, M.a.a.d City / I Remember Saying Ewww I'll Never Suck A D**k, Now I'm A Whole Vacuum Cleaner - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Years Ago, I Remember Saying, I’ll Never Suck A D**k, Now I’m A Whole Vacuum Cle by WNRwrite: 12:11am On Aug 10, 2018
15 years ago, I remember saying ewwww I’ll never suck a d**k, now I’m a whole vacuum cleaner’ – Pretty American lady says

This American lady and mother of one, Precious Polk, has left many stunned on social media after she took to her Facebook page to reveal that what she thought she never would do a decade and a half ago, she does it now beyond what she could ever have imagined.

According to her, about 15 years ago, she was not a fan of oral s3x but fast forward to the present, she now is an ambassador for it.

Shamelessly, she took to her Facebook page to write,

’15 years ago, I remember saying ewwww I’ll never suck a d**k, now I’m a whole vacuum cleaner.’

Well, wow!
http://wapnetrealm.com/15-years-ago-remember-saying-ewwww-ill-never-suck-dk-now-im-whole-vacuum-cleaner-pretty-american-lady-says/
Mynd44 Dominique Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You / Fat People And How They Show Their Love / Reasons Sex Is Very Important In Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.