Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,399 members, 7,843,167 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Davido For Pdp 1 Million March In Osogbo(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Davido For Pdp 1 Million March In Osogbo(photos) (9216 Views)

Drone Shots Of PDP Governorship Grand Finale Mega Rally In Osogbo (Photos) / APC Thugs Attack Fatai Diekola In Osogbo (Photos) / Osun Election: PDP Supporters Celebrating At INEC Office In Osogbo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido For Pdp 1 Million March In Osogbo(photos) by WisdomFlakes: 10:15am On Aug 10, 2018
Johnnyessence:
but distinguish senator Ademola Adeleke is the senator representing Osun west senatorial district.

And what does that have to do with my post? I said Demola will have to split votes with others from his Senatorial district (Osun West). Ede is not the only town in Osun West. Iwo (arguably the largest town in Osun West, which is where Adeoti is from) is there, Ejigbo is there, Ikire is there, as well as others. My point was that unlike the Senatorial election, this one won't be so easy for him him because he will have to split votes with formidable contestants from the same Osun West (and even if he will win there, it may not be by same margin as the last time). Osun East (Omisore's District) and Central (Oyetola's district) will be even more difficult for him. In any case, may the best candidate win.

1 Like

Re: Davido For Pdp 1 Million March In Osogbo(photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 10:19am On Aug 10, 2018
WisdomFlakes:

And what does that have to do with my post? I said Demola will have to split votes with others from his Senatorial district (Osun West). Ede is not the only town in Osun West. Iwo (arguably the largest town in Osun West, which is where Adeoti is from) is there, Ejigbo is there, Ikire is there, as well as others. My point was that unlike the Senatorial election, this one won't be so easy for him him because he will have to split votes with formidable contestants from the same Osun West (and even if he will win there, it may not be by same margin as the last time). Osun East (Omisore's District) and Central (Oyetola's district) will be even more difficult for him. In any case, may the best candidate win.
let me come and be going nairaland politician. more signing coming. besides do you have pvc to votes niiiii.
Re: Davido For Pdp 1 Million March In Osogbo(photos) by WisdomFlakes: 10:22am On Aug 10, 2018
Johnnyessence:
let me come and be going nairaland politician. more signing coming. besides do you have pvc to votes niiiii.

Grow up dude. Present your points intelligently rather making childish snide comments.

5 Likes

Re: Davido For Pdp 1 Million March In Osogbo(photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 10:27am On Aug 10, 2018
WisdomFlakes:

Grow up dude. Present your points intelligently rather making childish snide comments.
na you dey analyse it now. no be politician you be nii hmmmm.
Re: Davido For Pdp 1 Million March In Osogbo(photos) by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:33am On Aug 10, 2018
Nigerians and estimating of figures 1milla ppl which place will contain them or are they planning on blocking all major roads in osun state ordinary stadium pitch na highest 120k capacity
Re: Davido For Pdp 1 Million March In Osogbo(photos) by TundeBricklayer: 10:46am On Aug 10, 2018
intruxive:
angry
Only place this guy can win is in south east
Where his like are majority lipsrsealed
Chai the way you guys dey fear Igbos , I thought the phobia was just Lagos, you guys have extended the fear to other states in west, any opposition party or any of your brothers or sisters with contrary opinion to APC Ideology is tag Igbo or IPOB. same happened in Ekiti grin grin serious the Igbo phobia is real in West grin

2 Likes

Re: Davido For Pdp 1 Million March In Osogbo(photos) by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 10, 2018
Yorubaangel:
BOA is not from Ede but rather an unknown politician from Ikire...

BOA is from Ikire, my town. He is the younger brother to Chief Mrs Patricia Foluke Etteh and with the support of Peter action and Omidiran our Rep, Ikire is sealed for APC. Although Adeleke's campaign DG is also from my town but that one cannot win more than his polling unit.

4 Likes

Re: Davido For Pdp 1 Million March In Osogbo(photos) by Dsolution0606(m): 11:05am On Aug 10, 2018
It is gonna be fun. Nice strategy for PDP there... grin grin
Re: Davido For Pdp 1 Million March In Osogbo(photos) by seanfer(m): 11:16am On Aug 10, 2018
And what does that have to do with my post? I said Demola will have to split votes with others from his Senatorial district (Osun West). Ede is not the only town in Osun West. Iwo (arguably the largest town in that district, which is where Adeoti is from) is there, Ejigbo is there, Ikire is there, as well as others. My point was that unlike the Senatorial election, this one won't be so easy for him because he will have to split votes with formidable contestants from the same Osun West (and even if he will win there, it may not be by same margin as the last time). Osun East (Omisore's District) and Central (Oyetola's district) will be even more difficult for him. In any case, may the best candidate win.
[/quote]

As it is now the odds are against the PDP Candidate..
Re: Davido For Pdp 1 Million March In Osogbo(photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 11:26am On Aug 10, 2018
Neyoor:

BOA is from Ikire, my town. He is the younger brother to Chief Mrs Patricia Foluke Etteh and with the support of Peter action and Omidiran our Rep, Ikire is sealed for APC. Although Adeleke's campaign DG is also from my town but that one cannot win more than his polling unit.
at the end distinguish senator ademola adeleke won in ikire last year. alot of Apc members are voting enmass for him. they have see what he did in the osun west senatorial zone.
Re: Davido For Pdp 1 Million March In Osogbo(photos) by bobydo: 11:28am On Aug 10, 2018
Re: Davido For Pdp 1 Million March In Osogbo(photos) by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 10, 2018
Johnnyessence:
at the end distinguish senator ademola adeleke won in ikire last year. alot of Apc members are voting enmass for him. they have see what he did in the osun west senatorial zone.

Yes, PDP won in my town then with less than 200 total votes and that was because of the sympathy vote that was given to him then. Colonel Layi Falabi and some PDP stakeholders have moved to SDP after then. Which will make it difficult for PDP in our town. Peter action remains the only formidable politician in the town and he will so deliver the town for APC.

5 Likes

Re: Davido For Pdp 1 Million March In Osogbo(photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 11:39am On Aug 10, 2018
Neyoor:

Yes, PDP won in my town then with less than 200 total votes and that was because of the sympathy vote that was given to him then. Colonel Layi Falabi and some PDP stakeholders have moved to SDP after then. Which will make it difficult for PDP in our town. Peter action remains the only formidable politician in the town.
the same peter action that direct all the Apc members in ikire zone to votes for pdp candidate. i could remember the video. he felt cheated on that. well till election day. all the best on election day
Re: Davido For Pdp 1 Million March In Osogbo(photos) by robay(m): 11:57am On Aug 10, 2018
Keep deceiving una self, let him just forget osogbo/olorunda, ikirun, iragbiji and other osun central, he can never win here, not to talk of osun east where omisore is dominating in osun west adeleke and others is gonna split the vote there, so forget, he can never win undecided and wetin concern davido with osun election or him dey feed osun people, he should go and sit down

4 Likes

Re: Davido For Pdp 1 Million March In Osogbo(photos) by intruxive(m): 1:14pm On Aug 10, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

Chai the way you guys dey fear Igbos , I thought the phobia was just Lagos, you guys have extended the fear to other states in west, any opposition party or any of your brothers or sisters with contrary opinion to APC Ideology is tag Igbo or IPOB. same happened in Ekiti grin grin serious the Igbo phobia is real in West grin
Yeah right undecided
Phobia for people with inferiority complex?
Even in a faceless forum u still have to impersonate, lol. See why I say the guy resonates well with u guys grin

2 Likes

Re: Davido For Pdp 1 Million March In Osogbo(photos) by 7lives: 1:28pm On Aug 10, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

And Yoruba phobia is not real in the East?.

2 Likes

Re: Davido For Pdp 1 Million March In Osogbo(photos) by 7lives: 1:38pm On Aug 10, 2018
robay:
Keep deceiving una self, let him just forget osogbo/olorunda, ikirun, iragbiji and other osun central, he can never win here, not to talk of osun east where omisore is dominating in osun west adeleke and others is gonna split the vote there, so forget, he can never win undecided and wetin concern davido with osun election or him dey feed osun people, he should go and sit down

Osun the Ipinle OMOLUABI, people that make so much noise online don't even know who Osun people are.
PDP CANNOT win in Osun, the bad record set in Osun by Olagunsoye Oyinlola is still there for everyone to see.
It is a question of " ti a ba n'sunkun a ma n'riran,
eye don open since.

7 Likes

Re: Davido For Pdp 1 Million March In Osogbo(photos) by giftedheart1(m): 1:48pm On Aug 10, 2018
if he likes, let him bring Michael Jackson, Barrister, Osupa Saheed, Wizkid...and other musicians, Osun citizens are not daft!

4 Likes

Re: Davido For Pdp 1 Million March In Osogbo(photos) by Splashme: 2:06pm On Aug 10, 2018
ORACLE1975:
The people choice

I think so
Re: Davido For Pdp 1 Million March In Osogbo(photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 2:09pm On Aug 10, 2018
Splashme:

I think so
yes sooo. imole de okunkun parada.
Re: Davido For Pdp 1 Million March In Osogbo(photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 2:11pm On Aug 10, 2018
7lives:

Osun the Ipinle OMOLUABI, people that make so much noise online don't even know who Osun people are.
PDP CANNOT win in Osun, the bad record set in Osun by Olagunsoye Oyinlola is still there for everyone to see.
It is a question of " ti a ba n'sunkun a ma n'riran,
eye don open since.
lol you have your pvc at all. baba afusa should go and pay up the salaries he owed the workers and gratuities of pensioners. imole de okunkun parada ni ipinle osun. Ati gbon.

1 Like

Re: Davido For Pdp 1 Million March In Osogbo(photos) by robay(m): 5:29pm On Aug 10, 2018
Johnnyessence:
lol you have your pvc at all. baba afusa should go and pay up the salaries he owed the workers and gratuities of pensioners. imole de okunkun parada ni ipinle osun. Ati gbon.
as if he know go own salary too, keep fooling yourself
APC is going to win osun

As if an only adeleke family dey osun. undecided

1 Like

Re: Davido For Pdp 1 Million March In Osogbo(photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 6:05pm On Aug 10, 2018
robay:
as if he know go own salary too, keep fooling yourself
APC is going to win osun

As if an only adeleke family dey osun. undecided
Baba Afusa should pay up workers and pensioners salaries. presently the lecturers in all the state tertiary institutions are on strike including lautech lecturers too. so so pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Davido For Pdp 1 Million March In Osogbo(photos) by robay(m): 7:08pm On Aug 10, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Baba Afusa should pay up workers and pensioners salaries. presently the lecturers in all the state tertiary institutions are on strike including lautech lecturers too. so so pathetic.
don't you know his office no, so and say that to him nt here
Re: Davido For Pdp 1 Million March In Osogbo(photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 8:06pm On Aug 10, 2018
robay:
don't you know his office no, so and say that to him nt here
lol so this is the reply you can offer here. pga ooo. all is well ok.
Re: Davido For Pdp 1 Million March In Osogbo(photos) by Toosure70: 9:10pm On Aug 10, 2018
I dey pity this small boy, the case of friends that died will be reopened.
Re: Davido For Pdp 1 Million March In Osogbo(photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 3:59am On Aug 11, 2018
Toosure70:
I dey pity this small boy, the case of friends that died will be reopened.
you want to kill am before. Are you a Asassin niiii?
Re: Davido For Pdp 1 Million March In Osogbo(photos) by johnnyvid(m): 12:05pm On Aug 11, 2018
LET'S DO IT TOGETHER

1Million March For Sen. Ademola Nurudeen Adeleke On The 18th Of August 2018, which means next week Saturday. Your favourite Hip-Hop Singer Adeleke David (Davido) and his Brother Afro Pop singer B Red will be live together with other personality and bigwigs as far as Osun politics is concern. Don't afford to miss it

Imole De
Okunkun parada.
Ademola Adeleke 2018
Odun Ayo wa ni

Re: Davido For Pdp 1 Million March In Osogbo(photos) by Unblockable: 12:10pm On Aug 12, 2018
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ebonyi Women Beg Buhari For Ministerial Slots Ahead Of Cabinet Reshuffle / Easter: Governor Ugwuanyi Addresses Enugu Residents / Reps Begin Constitution Amendment Process, Call For Memoranda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.