Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Beautiful Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In A Club In Style (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In A Club In Style (photos) (2344 Views)

Godfrey Baguma “Ugliest Man” in Uganda Marries Third Wife In Grand Style -Photos / Chinese Man Weds Nigerian Lady From Akwa Ibom In Style (Photos) / Busty Lady Celebrates Her Boyfriend's Birthday In Bed. Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In A Club In Style (photos) by mary4(f): 8:13am On Aug 10, 2018
A lady celebrated her birthday in style with her friends and colleagues showing support for her at a nightclub in Benin city, Edo state capital.

The excited celebrant was poured expensive champagnes during the birthday bash which was taken to another level at Jokers nightclub.

Some ladies were also pictured catching fun at the birthday party.

See more pictures

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/08/beautiful-lady-celebrates-her-birthday-in-a-club-in-style-photos/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun

Re: Beautiful Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In A Club In Style (photos) by IamPlato(m): 8:29am On Aug 10, 2018

All I See Is

Oloshos

Slippers Breasts

Ugliness Undercover

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In A Club In Style (photos) by fk001(m): 8:39am On Aug 10, 2018
Olympus has fallen

White house down.

Girls don suffer sha cheesy
Re: Beautiful Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In A Club In Style (photos) by sarahade(f): 8:46am On Aug 10, 2018
Nairaland boys will start hating now.
Re: Beautiful Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In A Club In Style (photos) by highqueen(f): 8:55am On Aug 10, 2018
enjoy your birthday girl.smiley
Re: Beautiful Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In A Club In Style (photos) by Kryvichenko(m): 9:12am On Aug 10, 2018
After seeing those 'Fallen Olympus' I almost fling my phone because of it's irritating.
Re: Beautiful Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In A Club In Style (photos) by youngberry001(m): 9:31am On Aug 10, 2018
Chaiiii iz breast dey be like dis i no go ever pray to meet girls in my life cheesy

see booby flat like lizard head cheesy

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In A Club In Style (photos) by mary4(f): 9:39am On Aug 10, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Beautiful Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In A Club In Style (photos) by MemeKing: 10:01am On Aug 10, 2018
undercover oloshos

secrets service
Re: Beautiful Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In A Club In Style (photos) by Deltayankeeboi: 11:32am On Aug 10, 2018
op what kind of stupid lie is this.

These pictures are old and you stole them from club joker instagram page.

Is this all you could do just to gain traffic.

Blogging is not by force, if you can't blog, quit and go find something else to do.

Stop deceiving people with useless posts just to pull traffic. It wouldn't lead you anywhere.

You should be arrested for stealing signatory pictures and posting them without permission. To think that you even captioned the pics as birthday celebration baffles me.

Very Foolish blogger.
Re: Beautiful Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In A Club In Style (photos) by OboOlora(f): 11:45am On Aug 10, 2018
Leaders of tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In A Club In Style (photos) by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 10, 2018
Bleep and dump
Re: Beautiful Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In A Club In Style (photos) by Cholls(m): 12:30pm On Aug 10, 2018
OboOlora:
Leaders of tomorrow
my brother dont monk dem joor kint yu see d presido of croatia

Re: Beautiful Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In A Club In Style (photos) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 10, 2018
The lady in the second picture looks like Alex.
Re: Beautiful Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In A Club In Style (photos) by pafo(m): 3:37pm On Aug 10, 2018
Where are all the expensive champagnes?

With their fallen heroes!

(1) (Reply)

Where Facebook Could Not Go (see Pictures) / Meet The Biggest Loser In the OnGoing Endsars Protest Throught The World / Request For Serious Relationship Leading To Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.