Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

FÙCKING Depressed: Nasty Thoughts [PICTURE] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / FÙCKING Depressed: Nasty Thoughts [PICTURE] (5065 Views)

Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences / Woman Expose Nasty Chats Between Her Rival And Her Boyfriend / Fine Boy Sexually Harassed By A Lady, Feels Depressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FÙCKING Depressed: Nasty Thoughts [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:38am On Aug 10, 2018
I'M DEPRESSED: You Are Your President — A Mind Changer for All Nigerians

A man named Marshall created a thread with the title: "Please I Need Help...I am Depressed!!!"

When I saw the thread, I laughed. I know the current government caused the depression. Out of love, I decided to reveal a sacred secret to him.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: FÙCKING Depressed: Nasty Thoughts [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:39am On Aug 10, 2018
Below are the golden secrets of the mind most Nigerians don't know.

My extended reply to him:

You think you're the only one who is depressed? Millions of Nigerians are depressed. Some have graduated to hypertension. Some are even dead.

You are lucky you're still alive, so give God some praises. Buhari came for a revenge mission and Nigerians go hear wiiign. Anyway, Nigerians deserve it. In fact, they deserve worse.

Typing...

3 Likes

Re: FÙCKING Depressed: Nasty Thoughts [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:40am On Aug 10, 2018
Nigerians have refused to get their PVCs. Those of you who got it decided to vote out a good person by labeling him corrupt, but brought in a man who has failed right from the day he was born.

It will take 30 years to undo the damages Buhari has caused. This is to say, 30 years of depression, stress, suffering, hypertension, lack of jobs, fuel scarcity, etc. awaits most Nigerians.

Typing...
Re: FÙCKING Depressed: Nasty Thoughts [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:41am On Aug 10, 2018
The only way to escape it is not by going to school, (school is just for ego and pride), but by starting up an online business. When you're great at what you do, schools will be looking for you to award you doctorate degrees for free. Linda Ikeji has been awarded an honorary doctorate degree in the US.

Typing...

2 Likes

Re: FÙCKING Depressed: Nasty Thoughts [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:41am On Aug 10, 2018
Here is the golden secret. Take a pen and a paper and write it down. To stop being depressed, stop seeing yourself as a Nigerian, but as a country of your own. I see myself as a country of my own. Tom Polo sees himself as a government of his own.

Even if what you're doing is bad, the moment you start seeing yourself as a country or government of your own, you'll succeed.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: FÙCKING Depressed: Nasty Thoughts [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:42am On Aug 10, 2018
Most people succeeding in Nigeria subconsciously don't see themselves as Nigerians, but a country of their own. People who have this mentality always succeed even if what they are doing is bad. Though, it's good to do good.

To succeed, stop seeing yourself as a Nigerian, but as a country of your own. Build your world and your happiness. With this mental shift, great things will happen. This is how I live my life.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: FÙCKING Depressed: Nasty Thoughts [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:42am On Aug 10, 2018
Buhari is the president of your country, Nigeria, while I'm the president of MY country. You're being ruled by a visionless man, but I rule myself.

I rule my destiny, while an evil man called Buhari rules yours. Why won't you be depressed when you allow a wicked man to rule you instead of ruling yourself with some help from God?

Typing...

5 Likes

Re: FÙCKING Depressed: Nasty Thoughts [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:43am On Aug 10, 2018
The president of your country is on a revenge mission for all his failed attempts at becoming the president in the past.

It's like when a young man approaches a young lady, but she refused to date him. The young man kept persisting, yet the lady refused. After 8 years, the lady decided to accept him.

Some men will want to pay her back for the rejection. They'll use her, infect her with a disease, and dump her.

This is what Buhari is doing to Nigeria. He has everything mapped out. He will sleep with the girl (Nigeria), call his friends (loyalists) to sleep with the girl, kill any man who tries to obstruct (opposition), and tell his community men to come take their shares or position (big political offices) of the girl (Nigeria).

Typing...

4 Likes

Re: FÙCKING Depressed: Nasty Thoughts [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:45am On Aug 10, 2018
When Buhari is done banging this girl (Nigeria) and he's old and ready to die, he'll dump her and run to his luxurious London hospital to die like a king while the girl (Nigeria) suffers at home.

Since he has already installed his men in strategic positions, his men will take over the girl (Nigeria).

Relations of the girl (good Nigerians) will want to take their daughter back, but Buhari's men will not allow it to happen. At the end, crisis will ensue and Nigeria will keep revolving around crime, hunger, poverty, depression, kidnapping, disease, cultism, backwardness, anger, pains, communal crisis, religious crisis, fraud, lawlessness, envy, laziness, etc.

Typing...
Re: FÙCKING Depressed: Nasty Thoughts [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:45am On Aug 10, 2018
The earlier you start seeing yourself as a country of your own and not a Nigerian, the faster you'll progress in life.

If you still see yourself as a Nigerian, then know you're under curses placed on Nigeria. Lots of curses have been placed on this nation called Nigeria and no amount of prayer can undo it. Yes, prayer is the master key, but in this case, it won't work.

The only thing that can undo it is building your own country in your heart and being the president of your country.

After Buhari leaves seat, another of his pretentious kind will take over and the process will continue forever — as long as Nigeria exists.

It can only stop if revolution happens. Don't worry about making Nigeria great. It can never be a great nation except revolution happens.

Typing...

2 Likes

Re: FÙCKING Depressed: Nasty Thoughts [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:46am On Aug 10, 2018
If you try to make Nigeria great without a revolution, you'll die on the process. The people that have been installed in strategic positions to sleep with the girl (Nigeria), will kill you either physically or spiritually.

They are capable of doing anything just to retain the girl and continue sleeping with her. Who is the girl? The girl is Nigeria. They'll fùck her to death.

Typing...
Re: FÙCKING Depressed: Nasty Thoughts [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:48am On Aug 10, 2018
The wisest thing you can do now is to build your country and make it great. President of other great countries will want to meet you at the appointed time.

Yes, you're in Nigeria, you have a Nigerian name, Nigerian identity, etc., but don't see yourself as a Nigerian — see yourself as the president of your country. You're only in Nigeria as an expatriate or a visiting president.

If you do this, doors will begin to open. Your creativity will blossom. Your destiny will shine and you'll be the light everyone looks up-to.

When you walk on the street, you'll walk with grace and smiles. When people see or meet you, they'll feel something unique and magnetic about you. All these will happen because of a little change of mindset.

You lured your brain into greatness. That is the power of the subconscious mind. That mind is a great mind and it's built to achieve great things.

Typing...

3 Likes

Re: FÙCKING Depressed: Nasty Thoughts [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:49am On Aug 10, 2018
Imagine you're the president of your OWN country. Will you fold your hand, stay lazy, and watch other nations become greater than you? NO! You'll not.

The reason you're either lazy, frustrated, or depressed is because you allowed another man to be the president of your precious country.

If you continue to see yourself as a Nigerian and another Nigerian does a voodoo charm against you, it will work, but if you see yourself as a non-Nigerian, it won't work.

Since you're the president of your own country, no bad luck that follows Nigerians will follow you. You are now a new creation. This is like a mental baptism.

The brain is powerful, so take advantage of it and watch how great you'll be in years to come. If you ignore the power of the mind and refuse to build your own world / country, you are 100% inviting depression, frustration, hypertension, and poverty.

Typing...

3 Likes

Re: FÙCKING Depressed: Nasty Thoughts [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:50am On Aug 10, 2018
In Buhari or politicians' minds, this is what they are saying, "I must fùck that bítch called Nigeria dry and when I'm done, I'll give her to my kinsmen to continue from where I stopped."

Listen, these leaders are demonic. There are only two things you can do escape them.

1. Cause revolution or
2. Build your own country in your mind

Any other thing will not work. If you like, spend the entire year praying in your Church or Mosque, it won't work. You can't pray for the devil. The more you pray, the more it multiplies.

Even if you pray from today till the end of this world, the devil will never change.

Nigerian leaders are devils. They have greed and demonic missions and they're flawlessly accomplishing them.

Don't pray for Nigeria to be great because it won't happen. Pray for either revolution or the country in your mind to be great.

So, build your country or be consumed.

Typing...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FÙCKING Depressed: Nasty Thoughts [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:51am On Aug 10, 2018
You may not understand what I wrote. The wise will take action, but the doubtful will shove it down the pit of regrets. 100 years to come, look back and you'll see this article is still valid and fresh.

Only if you had taken the bold steps 10 years ago in building your own country / world. Don't worry, it's never too late to start, so start TODAY and you'll reap the BENEFITS of building your own country in 5 — 10 years from now.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: FÙCKING Depressed: Nasty Thoughts [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:53am On Aug 10, 2018
You are now a president of your country, so make your nation great. If you can do this, you'll smile at the end. If you ignore, then frustration, poverty, mediocrity, and depression will knock on your Nigerian door. Do you like depression and poverty? If no, then build your country NOW!

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: FÙCKING Depressed: Nasty Thoughts [PICTURE] by donbachi(m): 10:13am On Aug 10, 2018
U sure sey,u don type finish?

2 Likes

Re: FÙCKING Depressed: Nasty Thoughts [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:19am On Aug 10, 2018
donbachi:
U sure sey,u don type finish?
I decided to keep most mind changer tips to myself. If I post all, the next thing you'll see is: Too long — summary please. Turning it to a history book called You Are Your President will be better. Don't you think so? Do you want more? If yes, why?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FÙCKING Depressed: Nasty Thoughts [PICTURE] by donbachi(m): 10:27am On Aug 10, 2018
iLegendd:
I decided to keep most mind changer tips to myself. If I post all, the next thing you'll see is: Too long — summary please. Turning it to a history book called You Are Your President will be better. Don't you think so? Do you want more? If yes, why?
thougthful of you.don't want more.happy weekend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FÙCKING Depressed: Nasty Thoughts [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:30am On Aug 10, 2018
donbachi:
thougthful of you.don't want more.happy weekend
Lazy reader spotted. cheesy You're welcome, anyway.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FÙCKING Depressed: Nasty Thoughts [PICTURE] by donbachi(m): 10:45am On Aug 10, 2018
iLegendd:
Lazy reader spotted. cheesy You're welcome, anyway.
God bless u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FÙCKING Depressed: Nasty Thoughts [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 11:03am On Aug 10, 2018
donbachi:
God bless u
Amen! And bless you more until you start looking for me to be your driver.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FÙCKING Depressed: Nasty Thoughts [PICTURE] by donbachi(m): 11:13am On Aug 10, 2018
iLegendd:
Amen! And bless you more until you start looking for me to be your driver.
hahahahaha...u're such a funny dude.that is not the plan of God for u..maybe a positive driving force.
Re: FÙCKING Depressed: Nasty Thoughts [PICTURE] by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 10, 2018
To men reading this: If lack of money is what is making you depressed, then visit the business section of Nairaland.

If it's caused by school stress, then quit and use your next school fees to startup a business.

If it's caused my lack of girlfriend, wife, or a companion, then start by reading our free ChatDicted intro book. Here is the download link: www.wetclef.com/topic330.html

1 Like

Re: FÙCKING Depressed: Nasty Thoughts [PICTURE] by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 10, 2018
Summary in Eric Hoffer's words,(Reflections on the human condition)

"THE UNTALENTED ARE MORE AT EASE IN A SOCIETY THAT GIVES THEM 'VALID ALIBIS' FOR NOT ACHIEVING THAN IN ONE WHERE OPPORTUNITIES ARE ABUNDANT"

A country so blessed but has the psyche of her citizens caged in the blame game.

Everyone else is blamed except your own INEFFICIENCY is a Nigerian mentality.

"THE WHO LACK TALENT EXPECT THINGS TO HAPPEN WITHOUT EFFORT. THEY ASCRIBE FAILURE TO LACK OF INSPIRATION OR ABILITY, OR TO MISFORTUNE RATHER THAN TO INSUFFICIENT APPLICATION. AT THE CORE OF EVERY TRUE TALENT THERE IS AN AWARENESS OF THE DIFFICULTIES INHERENT IN ANY ACHIEVEMENT, AND THE CONFIDENCE THAT BY PERSISTENCE AND PATIENCE SOMETHING WORTHWHILE WILL BE REALISED. THUS TALENT IS A SPECIES OF VIGOR" (Eric Hoffer, Reflections on the Human Condition)

2 Likes

Re: FÙCKING Depressed: Nasty Thoughts [PICTURE] by Adasun(m): 9:56pm On Aug 10, 2018
very deep,tanks legend

1 Like

Re: FÙCKING Depressed: Nasty Thoughts [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 11:18pm On Aug 10, 2018
Adasun:
very deep,tanks legend
It's even deeper if you read the ones I didn't post.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Feeling So Lonely Even In My Relationship... I Want To Comit Suicide / Until You See A Woman's N@kedness, Till You Know How Worthless She Is! / Ladies: Broke Guys Uses The Love Idea To Have Free Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.