Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,083 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Is This Guy Crazy Or What - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Guy Crazy Or What (1513 Views)

Good Guy, Crazy Ex / What's Your Guy Crazy About After You? / Is This Guy Crazy Or What (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Guy Crazy Or What by uglyBetty1(f): 9:14pm On Jun 21, 2010
angry
Re: Is This Guy Crazy Or What by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:18pm On Jun 21, 2010
Oh Lawd! She's got a creepy stalker! That's just crazy!
Re: Is This Guy Crazy Or What by selena(f): 9:30pm On Jun 21, 2010
She needs to change her number ASAP.The guy must be a stalker.
Re: Is This Guy Crazy Or What by tayoast(m): 9:41pm On Jun 21, 2010
. . . smh
Re: Is This Guy Crazy Or What by Donprah(m): 9:48pm On Jun 21, 2010
May be the girl got a magnetic element on her, which is making the guy stalk all over her even to the extent of sacrificing his sleep just to flash. He must be crazy
Re: Is This Guy Crazy Or What by Acidosis(m): 9:49pm On Jun 21, 2010
They are both crazy.
Girl: ought to switch off her phone.
Re: Is This Guy Crazy Or What by Odunnu: 9:51pm On Jun 21, 2010
I used to have such a stalker before,GAWD! Kan imagne what that gurl is goin thru.
D annoying thing was that he never calls whn he'l spend money (during d day).It lastd for upwards of 5mths(It brought out d worst in me).I got a new line
Re: Is This Guy Crazy Or What by Acidosis(m): 9:53pm On Jun 21, 2010
ugly Betty:

A friend of mine told me that there is this guy that always call her during midnite calls with private number asking her to do funny things for him.
foriegn things like?? I don't understand.
Re: Is This Guy Crazy Or What by dominique(f): 11:23pm On Jun 21, 2010
psychos live amongst us sad.
since the guy call only at night, then she should switch off her phone at night.
Re: Is This Guy Crazy Or What by kobikwelu(m): 11:25pm On Jun 21, 2010
simple,
kip putting your fones on silent during the nyt

he would tire
Re: Is This Guy Crazy Or What by uglyBetty1(f): 11:46pm On Jun 21, 2010
[quote
Re: Is This Guy Crazy Or What by Nobody: 5:00am On Jun 22, 2010
@poster
the fact that she tried to call him back or contact him gave this guy the attention he needed to carry on.
she should never pick any of his calls, block his number and report his number to the police and lodge a complain.

changing her number will not help as she doesnt really know who he is, so she might give him the new number again because he is definitely one of her friends.
Re: Is This Guy Crazy Or What by Pweety4me(f): 5:05am On Jun 22, 2010
@OP wat kinda funny tins? undecided
Re: Is This Guy Crazy Or What by Acidosis(m): 6:00am On Jun 22, 2010
ugly Betty:

I said funny things not foreign things. I can't even say it out because it is so nasty, the worst is that the guy (that same nigth he called up to 30times)used a known number to call her and later went back to the unknown number, if you try the number the guy used, he will not pick, if at all he picks, he will be speaking like a small child. i have advised her to off her phone in the nite or to put it in silent mode with no vibration so as to know if the guy will continue calling her. The known number has also started flashing her during the day. If she calls the number, the guy will not pick.

I told her so, the Guy is crazy.

Please can MTN track unknown numbers.
oh! funny things. I was feeling sleepy when i sent it.
Tracking the number of the silly guy is the best thing to do or better still tell your friend to change her number.
Re: Is This Guy Crazy Or What by Areaboy2(m): 7:56am On Jun 22, 2010
u cant do much since its a private number i guess undecided

if u had the number, its so easy to track him. there's this fool that bugged a fren of mine for a whole year just like this.

we set him up (had another girl to call him and act all nice and after about a week, they arranged a meeting).

you should see the guy after my army frens beat the lights out of him tongue
Re: Is This Guy Crazy Or What by saintneo(m): 8:57am On Jun 22, 2010
she needs to confront the idiot.
Re: Is This Guy Crazy Or What by StRichy(m): 9:05am On Jun 22, 2010
i really don't know who's crazy. The guy Or The Gal?
Somebody please help me out!
Re: Is This Guy Crazy Or What by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 22, 2010
She should keep her phone off at night, simple!

And yes of course he's crazy.
Re: Is This Guy Crazy Or What by fubiluv: 9:09am On Jun 22, 2010
Maybe she should play along for a while and know what actually the guy wants from her.
She cant keep running cos the guy is obviously ideal.
Re: Is This Guy Crazy Or What by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 22, 2010
@ poster, i think both of em like it, if not the lady should always switch off her fone
Re: Is This Guy Crazy Or What by 190: 9:30am On Jun 22, 2010
some bois can craze for pus**y
Re: Is This Guy Crazy Or What by zap2(m): 10:54am On Jun 22, 2010
SSSHHHHHH! The guy might even be a nairalander o!
Let ur friend go change ur number o and watch those u giv ur new number too.
Re: Is This Guy Crazy Or What by Onchedu(m): 10:59am On Jun 22, 2010
Must she answer his call? If she answers must she talk? No matter how buoyant a guy is U hardly can come across one among us that would hang on to a call he knows the person at the other end is not attending to; even a cheap skate that cant call during the day. When next he calls, pick the call promptly then drop the phone somewhere and go about what U are doing. Or simply switch off at nyt since it's not like U are using the phone then.

I really dont know why some of us feel there's a law that says when our phone rings we MUST answer it.
Re: Is This Guy Crazy Or What by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 22, 2010
zap2:

SSSHHHHHH! The guy might even be a nairalander o!
LMAO

@topic the guy is mad. let her change her number.
Re: Is This Guy Crazy Or What by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 23, 2010
had an experience too, sometimes ago, though am a guy, same no flashes me,doesnt call, if i call back,he doesnt pick,

I suggest u switch off your phone at night.
Re: Is This Guy Crazy Or What by googles: 1:25pm On Jun 23, 2010
hmm crazy world we live in really

a guy bleeps his nites up just to hear a lady's voice ? dats messed up

well maybe the next time he calls, ur friend should pick up and really pray for him "WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE"

who knows maybe he'd be totally cured undecided undecided cheesy
Re: Is This Guy Crazy Or What by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 23, 2010
yawns
Re: Is This Guy Crazy Or What by uglyBetty1(f): 6:18pm On Jun 23, 2010
cool
Re: Is This Guy Crazy Or What by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 23, 2010
ok
Re: Is This Guy Crazy Or What by dominique(f): 6:39pm On Jun 23, 2010
ugly Betty:

Thank You all for your concern. My friend said that the Guy has stopped calling her for the time being because she confronted him, and since then he has piped low. I hope he dosen't start his madness again.

good for her. lets hope he stays out of her life for good.
Re: Is This Guy Crazy Or What by dre11(m): 1:47pm On Jun 24, 2010
ugly Betty:

Thank You all for your concern. My friend said that the Guy has stopped calling her for the time being because she confronted him, and since then he has piped low. I hope he doesn't start his madness again.

lets enjoy the quietness while it last

but i believe the guy will come back in full force
and i hope that by that time u will open another tread to discuss the issue again.
Re: Is This Guy Crazy Or What by uglyBetty1(f): 2:51pm On Jun 28, 2010
cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Ever Regret Someone That You Rejected? / Would You Date A Lady Without A Car? / Should He Still Pay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.