Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,559 members, 7,850,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:52 AM

Boma Good-head "The Woman Of Steel" (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boma Good-head "The Woman Of Steel" (Pictures) (876 Views)

Make Nigeria 3 Regions; Make Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Head The 3 Regions -Okey Bakassi / I Shook My Head The Last Time I Saw Bola Tinubu's Picture / Two Muslims Cannot Head The National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boma Good-head "The Woman Of Steel" (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 10, 2018
This is Honourable Boma Dokubo-Goodhead, the younger sister to Asari Dokubo and the honourable member representing Asalga/Akulga Federal Constituency of River State Nigeria.
To those who are saying that her confrontation of the masked men of the DSS on Tuesday, (7/8/18) was in defense for her pocket as a House of Reps member, you need to see and also understand that she didn't start it today. It has been in her right from time.
Here are the pictures of her police confrontation, arrest and brutalization during her one man protest in 2005 against government actions in her community, including the harassment of her brother Asari Dokubo.
No wonder, this woman is truly made of steel and has a cast-in-iron resolve to confront and oppose brazen aberrations, injustices and abnormalities prevalent in the society.

Either for APC or PDP we need more of these women that can show the true picture of gender-equality Human-wise and not some "Pastorial Title" seeking types.

Lalasticlala; mynd44 block anybody that's disagrees

Re: Boma Good-head "The Woman Of Steel" (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 10, 2018
Her encounter with Nigeria police 2005 one man protest

Shameless police on a woman

Re: Boma Good-head "The Woman Of Steel" (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 10, 2018
Just look at how this policeman is looking at her beehind very shameful men

Re: Boma Good-head "The Woman Of Steel" (Pictures) by Mission2prosper: 12:57pm On Aug 10, 2018
Boys they press phone and keyboard. Police dey press woman yanch. Later dey go dey find vasa by fire by force. Shameless men.
Re: Boma Good-head "The Woman Of Steel" (Pictures) by payphone(m): 1:50pm On Aug 10, 2018
this woman sha wan use the issue shine by force

1 Like

Re: Boma Good-head "The Woman Of Steel" (Pictures) by loverboys: 1:56pm On Aug 10, 2018
Nigerian police nawa ooo

(1) (Reply)

A Nigerian Helped Japan / Why I Went For Medical Examination At FMC Umuahia - Orji Kalu (photos) / Violent IPOB Destroy Cars PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.