Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,071 members, 7,835,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

2019 Presidency: Prophet Akinbodunse Predicts Winner - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Presidency: Prophet Akinbodunse Predicts Winner (562 Views)

Fitch Predicts Winner Of Nigeria's Presidential Election / IBB Predicts Winner Of Nigeria's 2023 Presidential Election (Video) / "Why My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death Didn't Come To Pass"- Pro. Samuel Akinbodunse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019 Presidency: Prophet Akinbodunse Predicts Winner by gatecrash123: 2:23pm On Aug 10, 2018
The General Overseer of Freedom For all Nations Outreach (FANO) Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse has revealed what God told him about the 2019 presidential election.

According to him, Nigeria will have a youth as President and the name of the person starts with the letter ‘S’.

The Prophet stated that God told him to inform former President, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo to support the ‘youth in 2019.

The cleric said this in a sermon to his congregants in South Africa. His words, ”Nigeria your next President is a youth.

”God has left fathers and located a youth, I see a name starting with ‘S’, I see a chair and I see ‘S’ sitting on the chair.

”If you know Obasanjo tell him that God said he must use every resources he has to support this elected youth by God, the way Samuel supported David in the bible.

”Anytime I prophecy to nations it doesn’t miss, I will not say what God didn’t say or prophecy what God didn’t prophecy.

”President Muhammadu Buhari, his Excellency, Thank you for all you have done for Nigeria. We celebrate you, we honor you and we give you quick recovery from every illness, step down, youths is the next.”

Re: 2019 Presidency: Prophet Akinbodunse Predicts Winner by gatecrash123: 2:24pm On Aug 10, 2018
www.dailypost.ng/2018/08/10/2019-presidency-prophet-akinbodunse‎-predicts-winner-tells-obasanjo-buhari-now-video/
Re: 2019 Presidency: Prophet Akinbodunse Predicts Winner by bedspread: 2:34pm On Aug 10, 2018
I honestly and Personally believe it..

Few days ago on the Night befor The broHahahaha of the National Assembly I was shown the A Man with the 'S' name separately and he was introduced as President
Re: 2019 Presidency: Prophet Akinbodunse Predicts Winner by Kingosytex(m): 2:35pm On Aug 10, 2018
isorait!!! anything that will send the tyrant to daura is acceptable

(1) (Reply)

Kogi PDP Primaries: Crisis Rocks Party As Ibrahim Idris Imposes Sons, Aides As C / Falana Drags Museveni To UN Over Grave Human Rights Violations In Uganda / 2019: Igbo Should Better Vote For Buhari Because He’ll Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.