Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,751 members, 7,851,570 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:13 PM

Videos: Kwankwaso Booed After Jumat At Kaduna Mosque - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Videos: Kwankwaso Booed After Jumat At Kaduna Mosque (37442 Views)

Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed Attend Event At Kaduna Mosque (Photos) / Asiwaju Observes Jumat At The Mosque Opposite The Palace Of The Ewi Of Ado Ekiti / Gov. Fayemi, Deputy Governor, Speaker Attend Jumat At Central Mosque, Ado Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Videos: Kwankwaso Booed After Jumat At Kaduna Mosque by Bizibi(m): 7:37pm On Aug 10, 2018
orjikuramo:
The op is out of his mind. He n his cohorts were chanting Sai baba over kwankwaso's hailing.

They were hailing kwankwaso from what I watched. Gas ki ya
I didn't watch the video but be honest,were they booing him

2 Likes

Re: Videos: Kwankwaso Booed After Jumat At Kaduna Mosque by DidierDrogba: 7:37pm On Aug 10, 2018
lizzybet:
really
I like Kwankwanso, I don't know why he join the likes of saraki the bastard son of ilorin
na ur imbecilic father be bastard
Re: Videos: Kwankwaso Booed After Jumat At Kaduna Mosque by OsuMustGo: 7:39pm On Aug 10, 2018
BigSarah:
Thunder Fire Kwankwaso Insha Allah amin
Thunder Fire Elrufai Insha Allah amin
Thunder Fire buhari Insha Allah amin
Thunder Fire apc Insha Allah amin
Thunder Fire pdp Insha Allah amin
Thunder Fire criminals Insha Allah amin

Meanwhile
check my signature please
Thunder scatter impostor toto
Re: Videos: Kwankwaso Booed After Jumat At Kaduna Mosque by TheKabal: 7:41pm On Aug 10, 2018
mfm04622:

Yes, it is a rented crowd. How did they know where he will pray? Most high school ranking politicians don't pray in same place. Due to security reasons. Also due to their busy schedule since the prayer may meet them anywhere. So how did the crowd renter know he will pray in Kaduna (not Abuja or any other mosque) and in that particular mosque in Kaduna?

This is the dumbest post, I have read today. And, I read it thrice.

I assume your a christian, because version of "Nigerian" idiocy is the "Christian" version.

On Sunday when you get to church ask the worshipper's, how they knew church mass or church service would happen.

Stop drugs and alcohol.
Re: Videos: Kwankwaso Booed After Jumat At Kaduna Mosque by TheKabal: 7:44pm On Aug 10, 2018
BigSarah:
Thunder Fire Kwankwaso Insha Allah amin
Thunder Fire Elrufai Insha Allah amin
Thunder Fire buhari Insha Allah amin
Thunder Fire apc Insha Allah amin
Thunder Fire pdp Insha Allah amin
Thunder Fire criminals Insha Allah amin

Meanwhile
check my signature please

How many sales do you think you have lost with this nonsense.

Stop drugs and alcohol
Stop Pen|s and Sperm
Re: Videos: Kwankwaso Booed After Jumat At Kaduna Mosque by Fariq: 7:54pm On Aug 10, 2018
yinnyme:

You mean Presidency will return to North in 12years if PMB succeeded in 2019? Haba Malam! So the way and manners the South East and West shares the slot in 2023 no concern una? I love this country.

Ofcourse. Make no mistake it will definitely come back to north after 12 years. 8 for north 8 for South.

The way and manner north central, north east and north west share presidency no concern you? After PMB lets move it to north central and then north east before South West, South East and South. Is that what you want?

1 Like

Re: Videos: Kwankwaso Booed After Jumat At Kaduna Mosque by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 8:14pm On Aug 10, 2018
Tundeobama:

In as much as I believe Buhari and APC hasn't done
well to deserve another term,I will rather risk them
for a second chance than allow the likes of ATIKU,
KWANKWASO,SARAKI to lead this country because
am sure they are only going there to wrestle
power...

I share the same sentiment with you,but however I think any good Nigerian can lead the country without the likes of those you mentioned.

I stand for Nigeria.
Re: Videos: Kwankwaso Booed After Jumat At Kaduna Mosque by Butterflyleo: 8:45pm On Aug 10, 2018
Bizibi:

Everyone was mocking him by shouting sai baba, sai buhari

1 Like

Re: Videos: Kwankwaso Booed After Jumat At Kaduna Mosque by senatordave1(m): 9:04pm On Aug 10, 2018
To be honest,i sometimes feel that buhari may change his mind and not contest again.i feel osibanjo will make a better president.hes even more active than bubu.but as far as its pdp,let buhari continue.i feel the north may be ganging up to remove buhari and install someone else to take another 8 years.we southerners cant allow that.let us put the dislike we have for buhari and support him for another 4 years or let us abstain from voting next year since its northern affair.

We must make sure that power returns to the south in 2023.something tells me that only a southerner will truly put the country on the right path to development.all those northermers pdp are parading will do worse than buhari.who knows,osibanjo may end up completing buhari's 2nd term.lets allow the north comlete their tenure.never again must pdp come back
Re: Videos: Kwankwaso Booed After Jumat At Kaduna Mosque by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 10, 2018
faaz24:
Senator Rabiu musa kwankwasso was booed in kaduna today after observing prayer at the salamatu kabir jumaat mosque.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGd8BrQmKKo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NSum3ONSmw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhC2L7Lnvw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oaOU4uhJSI

That's normal.

Opposition are booing.
Re: Videos: Kwankwaso Booed After Jumat At Kaduna Mosque by yohanpaul: 9:41pm On Aug 10, 2018
Go their front and say them rent them . Wallahi you go turn suya immediately .
exporters101:
I still insist that these crowd are rented
Re: Videos: Kwankwaso Booed After Jumat At Kaduna Mosque by maasoap(m): 9:45pm On Aug 10, 2018
Niwdog:
Who told them kwankwaso was coming to the mosque to pray today

You think that they were organised to come and boo him. No. They came to mosque and saw him there, thts all. Political blunder big time.

2 Likes

Re: Videos: Kwankwaso Booed After Jumat At Kaduna Mosque by Ossyno9: 10:20pm On Aug 10, 2018
robay:
Kwakwanso, tanbuwal, saraki and atiku combine can't stand buhari in the north

Sai baba
Sai APC
you can't sit here and decide, let the electorate decide. By the way if no one can defeat buhari while are you people pained by Saraki defection
Re: Videos: Kwankwaso Booed After Jumat At Kaduna Mosque by billyG(m): 10:24pm On Aug 10, 2018
Kwankwaso is a traitor!
Re: Videos: Kwankwaso Booed After Jumat At Kaduna Mosque by robay(m): 10:27pm On Aug 10, 2018
Ossyno9:
you can't sit here and decide, let the electorate decide. By the way if no one can defeat buhari while are you people pained by Saraki defection
saraki jazz don format this one brain, sorry your eye go soon clear
Re: Videos: Kwankwaso Booed After Jumat At Kaduna Mosque by CoolAmbience(m): 11:23pm On Aug 10, 2018
Patrioticooduan:
This country is very funny. It is a failed experiment that should be split. We don't share anything in common.
Yorubas for Oodua republic.
Igbos for Biafra.
North west and East for Arewa republic.
Southern minorities for Niger delta republic.
Northern minorities for middle belt republic

Split it na, what are you waiting for?
Re: Videos: Kwankwaso Booed After Jumat At Kaduna Mosque by CoolAmbience(m): 11:24pm On Aug 10, 2018
robay:
Kwakwanso, tanbuwal, saraki and atiku combine can't stand buhari in the north

Sai baba
Sai APC

They won't understand na, they don't travel around the country.

1 Like

Re: Videos: Kwankwaso Booed After Jumat At Kaduna Mosque by Fariq: 11:53pm On Aug 10, 2018
senatordave1:
To be honest,i sometimes feel that buhari may change his mind and not contest again.i feel osibanjo will make a better president.hes even more active than bubu.but as far as its pdp,let buhari continue.i feel the north may be ganging up to remove buhari and install someone else to take another 8 years.

Sameway the north wont allow the south to exceed two terms either.

we southerners cant allow that.let us put the dislike we have for buhari and support him for another 4 years or let us abstain from voting next year since its northern affair.

It is northern affair and in four years it will be southern affair. The north can also boycott it.

We must make sure that power returns to the south in 2023.something tells me that only a southerner will truly put the country on the right path to development.

Yet Obasanjo was there as military leader and also as a democratic leader. Goodluck Jonathan was also there for 6 years and you still believe only southerner can put Nigeria on the right path. I hope they have put Nigeria on the right path of development and now a northerner is destroying it.

all those northermers pdp are parading will do worse than buhari.who knows,osibanjo may end up completing buhari's 2nd term.lets allow the north comlete their tenure.never again must pdp come back
Indirectly you are saying Buhari may die and Osinbanjo will complete his tenure. Well the law has changed, you can only be sworn in twice. If you complete someones tenure, that is your first term.
Re: Videos: Kwankwaso Booed After Jumat At Kaduna Mosque by jormy07: 1:46am On Aug 11, 2018
YOUR GENERATIONS ARE BLESSED.

When people like me they look for a good South-South candidate to succeed PMB after 2023 some are here putting hates on PMB and saying nonsense.

No one can wrestle power from PMB in Nigeria because the man no dey sell anything than development he's adding to Nigeria and his undiluted INTEGRITY.

PLEASE NAME A GOOD POLITICIAN AND INTEGRITY MAN LIKE PMB IN NIGERIA AMONG THOSE CROOKS? PLEASE.

WAILERS, PLS TAKE IT EASY OOO. [/quote]
Re: Videos: Kwankwaso Booed After Jumat At Kaduna Mosque by orjikuramo(m): 5:39am On Aug 11, 2018
Nope. The crowd waited to hail him, an APC member was videoing n kept shouting Sai buhari over the recording to create a fake impression

Op knows most people would comment without watching
Bizibi:

1 Like

Re: Videos: Kwankwaso Booed After Jumat At Kaduna Mosque by nurusystem(m): 7:21am On Aug 11, 2018
Omoboricash:

the guy tried to test his popularity but was dissapointed. Can't u see the way he rushed back into his car. 2019 will be interesting

Sai Buhari 2019 APC
Re: Videos: Kwankwaso Booed After Jumat At Kaduna Mosque by nurusystem(m): 7:24am On Aug 11, 2018
orjikuramo:
The op is out of his mind. He n his cohorts were chanting Sai baba over kwankwaso's hailing.

They were hailing kwankwaso from what I watched. Gas ki ya

Sai baba = Buhari
so watch the videos again and again
Re: Videos: Kwankwaso Booed After Jumat At Kaduna Mosque by nurusystem(m): 7:35am On Aug 11, 2018
we the new NPower we here by endorse Osibanjo and Buhari
Re: Videos: Kwankwaso Booed After Jumat At Kaduna Mosque by nurusystem(m): 7:42am On Aug 11, 2018
OhiOfIhima:
Useless zombies... Boo on top of empty stomach. Hat him down if possible they have squandered ur future n ur unborn generation to come.. No politician what to die.. Bunch of nincompoop.

Sai Buhari 2019 APC = NPOWER the youth
Re: Videos: Kwankwaso Booed After Jumat At Kaduna Mosque by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 11, 2018
RexTramadol1:

Another one don loose

Wey rope?
effect of tramadol
Re: Videos: Kwankwaso Booed After Jumat At Kaduna Mosque by RexTramadol1: 8:00am On Aug 11, 2018
bamidelee:

effect of tramadol

I'd rather not join issues, o shaaaaro kutu

You come be like Oshio Wey no know matter Wey him suppose enter.

Go meet Saraki for proper schooling my friend!
Re: Videos: Kwankwaso Booed After Jumat At Kaduna Mosque by thayora: 8:00am On Aug 11, 2018
olahero:
When people like me they look for a good South-South candidate to succeed PMB after 2023 some are here putting hates on PMB and saying nonsense.

No one can wrestle power from PMB in Nigeria because the man no dey sell anything than development he's adding to Nigeria and his undiluted INTEGRITY.

PLEASE NAME A GOOD POLITICIAN AND INTEGRITY MAN LIKE PMB IN NIGERIA AMONG THOSE CROOKS? PLEASE.

WAILERS, PLS TAKE IT EASY OOO.

if you are supporting P MB because of south south to succeed him in 2023 then you need a brain check because no south south person will be given that opportunity for now if not never again so wake up from your lunatic dream.
you said nobody will wrestle power from Buhari? and he is only selling development and undiluted integrity? please are you on codeine diet or you are part of those eating from this government if not you not type that thrash. man buhari is going whether you like it or not because those out for the rescue of Nigerian souls are more than those supporting buhari.
Re: Videos: Kwankwaso Booed After Jumat At Kaduna Mosque by thayora: 8:05am On Aug 11, 2018
apolonius:
I am sure el-Rufai was the one who organised them to boo Lamido in Jigawa the other day too.

I am always amused when people are so ignorant not to know that Hausa-Fulanis see Buhari as a god.

Even his corpse will defeat any northern aspirant with the most embarrassing margins.

He brought a teacher who ended Kwankwaso’s governorship for 8 years from 2003 until the guy did his second term. That is the Shekarau today.

Go and find out,northern elites never visited their states during elections when PMB was gunning for the presidency without success from 2003-2015.

He has always won in most of the states in the NW and NE since he started running for presidency in 2003. The combined forces of these PDP guys and many in the APC now did little to impact his presidential victories in their states from his ANPP,CPC days. So it’s almost impossible to defeat him there now that he has the authority of the federal government.

Na pre-season warm-up be that. Make September ending come.

stop giving yourself hope Buhari is a goner
Re: Videos: Kwankwaso Booed After Jumat At Kaduna Mosque by yinnyme(m): 12:29pm On Aug 11, 2018
Fariq:

Ofcourse. Make no mistake it will definitely come back to north after 12 years. 8 for north 8 for South.

The way and manner north central, north east and north west share presidency no concern you? After PMB lets move it to north central and then north east before South West, South East and South. Is that what you want?

It make sense though, I just wished the south can be united.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Videos: Kwankwaso Booed After Jumat At Kaduna Mosque by apolonius(m): 2:18pm On Aug 11, 2018
thayora:

stop giving yourself hope Buhari is a goner

I am amused you know almost nothing about your own country’s politics.
Re: Videos: Kwankwaso Booed After Jumat At Kaduna Mosque by thayora: 7:03pm On Aug 11, 2018
apolonius:

I am amused you know almost nothing about your own country’s politics.
i would rather say you over rated your sai baba cos the pulses of ordinary nigerians says otherwise
Re: Videos: Kwankwaso Booed After Jumat At Kaduna Mosque by NotAZombie: 7:46pm On Aug 11, 2018
I want everyone to watch that video and not believe this zombie. Kwankwaso was cheered more than Buhari. Those who cheered Buhari are not much. Don't believe this zombies without getting your facts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Panama Papers Exposes Theophilus Danjuma’s Offshore Companies And Secret Account / 2019: Ex-generals, Governors, Ministers Regroup To Battle Buhari / Obaseki: Oshiomhole Compiled List Of Commissioners In His Living Room In 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.