Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,747 members, 7,851,561 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:56 PM

Videos: Kwankwaso Booed After Jumat At Kaduna Mosque - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Videos: Kwankwaso Booed After Jumat At Kaduna Mosque (37441 Views)

Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed Attend Event At Kaduna Mosque (Photos) / Asiwaju Observes Jumat At The Mosque Opposite The Palace Of The Ewi Of Ado Ekiti / Gov. Fayemi, Deputy Governor, Speaker Attend Jumat At Central Mosque, Ado Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Videos: Kwankwaso Booed After Jumat At Kaduna Mosque by NotAZombie: 7:54pm On Aug 11, 2018
Zombies are lying. I want you to watch it well. Zombies don't have data to watch the video. Kwankwaso was hailed more than Buhari. Those who hailed Buhari are not up to 10.
Re: Videos: Kwankwaso Booed After Jumat At Kaduna Mosque by NotAZombie: 7:56pm On Aug 11, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Everyone was mocking him by shouting sai baba, sai buhari
You are a big liar. It was kwankwaso they praised.
Re: Videos: Kwankwaso Booed After Jumat At Kaduna Mosque by hmuhammad(m): 6:50am On Aug 12, 2018
olahero:
When people like me they look for a good South-South candidate to succeed PMB after 2023 some are here putting hates on PMB and saying nonsense.

No one can wrestle power from PMB in Nigeria because the man no dey sell anything than development he's adding to Nigeria and his undiluted INTEGRITY.

PLEASE NAME A GOOD POLITICIAN AND INTEGRITY MAN LIKE PMB IN NIGERIA AMONG THOSE CROOKS? PLEASE.

WAILERS, PLS TAKE IT EASY OOO.
if to say you be woman, I for marry you next week for this comment.
Re: Videos: Kwankwaso Booed After Jumat At Kaduna Mosque by hmuhammad(m): 6:52am On Aug 12, 2018
NotAZombie:
Zombies are lying. I want you to watch it well. Zombies don't have data to watch the video. Kwankwaso was hailed more than Buhari. Those who hailed Buhari are not up to 10.
no de suffer ya sef on top northern matter, we have decided here. It is only Buhari we know

Buhari is OK
Re: Videos: Kwankwaso Booed After Jumat At Kaduna Mosque by hmuhammad(m): 6:54am On Aug 12, 2018
Abdulhakeem78:
Northerns and politics "they are one and indistinguishable"
thank you my brother. We have decided here, it is PMB/PYO till 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Panama Papers Exposes Theophilus Danjuma’s Offshore Companies And Secret Account / 2019: Ex-generals, Governors, Ministers Regroup To Battle Buhari / Obaseki: Oshiomhole Compiled List Of Commissioners In His Living Room In 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.