Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,447 members, 7,853,949 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:24 AM

New Breed Of Fake People! (didn't Now Where To Post This) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / New Breed Of Fake People! (didn't Now Where To Post This) (1999 Views)

Pics: Woman Walks Naked Around New York And Most People Didn't Even Notice / How To Post A Topic In Nairaland / How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Breed Of Fake People! (didn't Now Where To Post This) by iice(f): 1:48am On Jun 23, 2010
If you're just realizing people are fake, then welcome to the millenia.
Yes i am cynical. . .i was born so cheesy
Re: New Breed Of Fake People! (didn't Now Where To Post This) by Nobody: 1:53am On Jun 23, 2010
iice:

This is not about realizing there are fake people or not, this is about the new type of fake peeople who seem almost real!!!!
Re: New Breed Of Fake People! (didn't Now Where To Post This) by iice(f): 1:57am On Jun 23, 2010
There's nothing new about them. People have always been deceitful since the dawn of ages.
Re: New Breed Of Fake People! (didn't Now Where To Post This) by Nobody: 2:01am On Jun 23, 2010
Mehn, its not even about fake ppl anymore, it's about finding out that you've been a victim fakery/fakeness.
I'm more cautious of women than men nowadays.
Eni ti a ni ko f'eni loju, o f'ata s'enu. Or how does the saying go again?
Re: New Breed Of Fake People! (didn't Now Where To Post This) by Nobody: 2:05am On Jun 23, 2010
iice:

There's nothing new about them. People have always been deceitful since the dawn of ages.

But it's taking a different shape. In a manner you can't really blame them for being fake. If you are a little liberal, you will blame your own life skills for being better than theirs
Re: New Breed Of Fake People! (didn't Now Where To Post This) by iice(f): 2:13am On Jun 23, 2010
9jaganja:

But it's taking a different shape. In a manner you can't really blame them for being fake. If you are a little liberal, you will blame your own life skills for being better than theirs
Why do you have to blame your own life skills for being better?
Re: New Breed Of Fake People! (didn't Now Where To Post This) by Nobody: 2:19am On Jun 23, 2010
iice:

Why do you have to blame your own life skills for being better?

Cause of the way theirs sucks. Instead of learning from you, they imitate you. Try to suffer what you suffered, not cause they have to but cause they think since it made you who you are, they have to suffer same to be like you. Like rich kid pretending to come from a broke family because he or she loves the struggle of the poor. That is fake.
Re: New Breed Of Fake People! (didn't Now Where To Post This) by topup: 2:55am On Jun 23, 2010
9jaganja:

Cause of the way theirs sucks. Instead of learning from you, they imitate you. Try to suffer what you suffered, not cause they have to but cause they think since it made you who you are, they have to suffer same to be like you. Like rich kid pretending to come from a broke family because he or she loves the struggle of the poor. That is fake.

I am completely on board with you.

I had my roommate likening my struggles with my university tutor with her struggles with maintaining a clean house in my absence - everytime you try to make a point, she would always say; "I know how you feel." and you then feel like you have nothing to argue with, anyone knows that both struggles are incomparable, but when a person dares to make such a claim, it's difficult to argue without diving into the self-righteous game of "I have it worse than you!".
Re: New Breed Of Fake People! (didn't Now Where To Post This) by topup: 2:58am On Jun 23, 2010
iice:

Your first Nairaland posts were so optimistic and it seemed as if you cared about how your responses reached people, but what's happened iice??
Re: New Breed Of Fake People! (didn't Now Where To Post This) by iice(f): 3:26am On Jun 23, 2010
9jaganja:

That's human nature. People want to be like others. People want acceptance. . .people struggle with self image and self esteem, not everyone is mentally, emotionally and physically able to deal with life and all it throws at us. So if they have to fake it to get it, they will.

topup:

Your first Nairaland posts were so optimistic and it seemed as if you cared about how your responses reached people, but what's happened iice??

Nothing happened. LOL at how my responses reached people. . .not really undecided i only sought to see it from the whole angles. After a while of dense reasonings, tunnel vision and what not, it's gets old.
Re: New Breed Of Fake People! (didn't Now Where To Post This) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 10, 2013
9jaganja: Fake people have evolved. You have to be really smart to spot fake people now a days unlike highschool years when it was much easier to do.

New breed of fake people now look for real people to chill with and imitate real people. Now they will feel what you feel, love what you love, hate what you hate. Now they even feel your pain not because it hurts them that you are hurting but because they think it makes them real.

Note this new breed of fake can be seen as real depending on their idea of real.

Sooooo true. OMFGAAAAAAWD SO TRUE! and I am mad im just now seeing this thread!

>>>I hate that shyt with a passion. <<<

I dont trust fake ppl in general but esp those who try to be close to me and pretend to relate to me.

The moment I see that someone who either was or tried to be close to or cool with me is fake, I pull the plug and cut all ties....permanently with immediate effect; trust!

Sticking around fake ppl is bad but sticking around chameleons who you know are fake can be detrimental in many ways! Esp. to your reputation and even your health.

IF you meet someone who is "too real" to be true or "too much like you" then go the other way mehn. grin Take it from me.

OAN: That goes for online as well. Online they are worse....lol.
Do not trust individuals you once had beef with who during the "make up" process claim to like what you like to establish a bond.....my man/woman they will burn you in the end....trust me. Squash the beef and done it. Dont stick around dont even share a joke with them lol.

Foh.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Is Shymexx? / Norwegian Choir Performing Igbo Song/hymn. / After Releasing 2019 Presidential Campaign Poster In 'hausa' Fayose Goes Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.