Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,810 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Islam:you Can Marry 5 Years Old Girl And Wait Till She Is Ripe - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Islam:you Can Marry 5 Years Old Girl And Wait Till She Is Ripe (5544 Views)

Independence Anniversary Expenditure For The Past 5 Years. - Nasir El-rufai / Governor Jang Is Ripe For International Criminal Court - Saharareporters.com / How Come Northern Men Can Marry Southern Women But Never The Other Way Round (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam:you Can Marry 5 Years Old Girl And Wait Till She Is Ripe by Tuyis: 4:58pm On Jun 22, 2010
gadogado:

@Tuyis, Yeah her family is exploiting her and you are protecting her!! Rubbish!

So, you don't think it is exploitation when you stole thousands of dollars from your own people ( who are already poor ) to buy another poor Egyptian girl?
If you are giving thousands of dollars to a family who is probably dirt poor in order to marry their underage daughter, it is not exploitation in your book?
Both the child and her family are victims of our paedophile senator, in my opinion!!
Re: Islam:you Can Marry 5 Years Old Girl And Wait Till She Is Ripe by Fhemmmy: 5:00pm On Jun 22, 2010
Tuyis:

So, you don't think it is exploitation when you stole thousands of dollars from your own people ( who are already poor ) to buy another poor Egyptian girl?
If you are giving thousands of dollars to a family who is probably dirt poor in order to marry their underage daughter, it is not exploitation in your book?
Both the child and her family are victims of our paedophile senator, in my opinion!!

there is no need wasting your time with this dude, he only answer questions that he wanna.
I have asked him earlier that what has this family done to show love to their daughter?
Re: Islam:you Can Marry 5 Years Old Girl And Wait Till She Is Ripe by redsun(m): 5:09pm On Jun 22, 2010
Fhemmmy:

I thought i read that there was some kinda investigation into what happened, i wonder whatever happened to that

Nothing comes out of serious matters in nigeria,they will heniously dabble with it to cool tension and sweep it under the carpet,since the masses memory is like that of gold fish.

Think of halliburton,think of obasanjo 16 billion dollars power illusion and IBB 12 billion dollars magic,the same criminals are still vying for third term in office and nigerians are just busy moping as always.

Soon the same sub-human yarima will be contesting for presidency,very useless post
Re: Islam:you Can Marry 5 Years Old Girl And Wait Till She Is Ripe by Fhemmmy: 5:20pm On Jun 22, 2010
redsun:

Nothing comes out of serious matters in nigeria,they will heniously dabble with it to cool tension and sweep it under the carpet,since the masses memory is like that of gold fish.

Think of halliburton,think of obasanjo 16 billion dollars power illusion and IBB 12 billion dollars magic,the same criminals are still vying for third term in office and nigerians are just busy moping as always.

Soon the same sub-human yarima will be contesting for presidency,very useless post

So sad.
Re: Islam:you Can Marry 5 Years Old Girl And Wait Till She Is Ripe by herrdeustch: 2:03pm On Oct 29, 2014
gadogado:

Why you are conveniently listing middle belt states like kwara baffles me, when you talk of the north kwara comes miles behind sokoto and kano!! after all, sokoto colonized kwara and imposed a ruler for the kwarans!!! Southern Kaduna people were slaves to Hausa people!!! Tat being said, let me state this one more time, marriage, building of a social institution is not comparable to ritual killing, murder based on superstition. Do not get it mixed!!

YOU HAVE FAILED to tell me what exactly is wrong with the age difference, what makes it immoral, universally immoral what the difference between me being 10 years older than my wife and 50 years older than her does age now determine sexual intercourse, In other words, If my wife is 30 and im 50, i cannot have sex with her?? if the girl is sexually mature and can physically have sex which is done all around the world, then why does the age of who has sex with her bother you so much all around the world, 13 and 14 yr old girls have sex particularly in the west meaning they are physically able to!! what manner of nonsense are you spewing!
@gadogado,I was tempted to let sleeping dogs lie,but I want to let you know that it is obvious that you need to have a rethink and apply caution on the manner in which you defend your opinions.And in case you are hausa by tribe better verify your roots to find out if you are not originally a slave that has been hausarized.
Re: Islam:you Can Marry 5 Years Old Girl And Wait Till She Is Ripe by IGBOSON1: 2:39pm On Oct 29, 2014
9jawear:
Rubbish,these dudes are paedophiles ,can you imagine,
The police should start arresting this people one by one

^^^They're all just hor'ny, rampant, lecherous dirty old men.....salivating over the prospects of defiling a defenceless child to satisfy their perverted sex'ual desires!

It's stories like this that make me hate this country!! sad
Re: Islam:you Can Marry 5 Years Old Girl And Wait Till She Is Ripe by Max24: 2:57pm On Oct 29, 2014
gadogado:

PS. Lets explore the level of teen pregnancy in western societies and compare it to that of predominantly muslim societies. I don't know what exactly it is with your anti-islamic, European loving arses!
Is the issue that the girl is too young?? or the senator is too old for her? Coz in America, girls start having sex at 13 same as in England. Some become mothers at the age of 15. For me, it'd be better to have that teen securely in a marriage than boinking some guy and getting pregnant out of wed lock. Teen sex is not an Islamic thing, Islam is saying than to allow sexually curious teens to fornicate, better they get married!!!
The west embraces individualism which focuses on whether an individual is mature enough to make their own decisions especially in regards to marriage. Islamic societies embrace family oriented communalism "for lack of a better term" both cultures and approaches have their pros and cons! You cant force us to adopt a western life style!! get it?
Thanks for ur explanation my brother. But i have a question. When u give out a 5year old out in marriage to a fifty year old man, how does a 5year old know her preferred man? Even at 10 do u think she is mature enough for that decision? Some are currently 25 and they are not sure-its the nature of love(kindly read Shake-spears novels). And what is the parameter for ripeness? Is it any day Alhaji feels tempted? After all, it is his property-he has paid for it.
Re: Islam:you Can Marry 5 Years Old Girl And Wait Till She Is Ripe by IGBOSON1: 3:23pm On Oct 29, 2014
Max24:

Thanks for ur explanation my brother. But i have a question. When u give out a 5year old out in marriage to a fifty year old man, how does a 5year old know her preferred man? Even at 10 do u think she is mature enough for that decision? Some are currently 25 and they are not sure-its the nature of love(kindly read Shake-spears novels). And what is the parameter for ripeness? Is it any day Alhaji feels tempted? After all, it is his property-he has paid for it.

^^^Maybe Alhaji would be doing monthly checks in his bedroom on the poor child; checking ti'ts to see if they're perky enough, and the pubic area to see if he can spot any bush starting to grow! He'll be doing all this while jerking-off......the horn'y old goat! sad

1 Like

Re: Islam:you Can Marry 5 Years Old Girl And Wait Till She Is Ripe by simpleseyi: 4:08pm On Oct 29, 2014
evil666:
THE chairman, Kano State branch of Nigeria Council of Ulama, Sheikh Ibrahim Khalil, has said that one can marry a young girl even at the age of five and keep her under his custody until she reaches puberty, saying  that Islam is not against early marriage in all circumstances.

According to him, Islam does not limit age of marriage because sexual contact with a small girl is delayed till she reaches puberty.

Sheikh Khalil was reacting  to the controversial marriage of former Zamfara State governor, Alhaji Ahmad Sani Yerima, saying it was unwise to go against divine laws in the name of criticism or human rights advocacy.

He added that sleeping with one’s wife depends on the nature of her body rather than age, adding that one can find an 18-year-old girl whose body is not ripe for sexual intercourse, while there may be nine-year-old girl whose body is ripe for sexual activity with her husband.

He then attributed the whole issue surrounding Yerima’s marriage to blind accusation aimed at tarnishing the image of the former governor just because he was the first governor to re-introduce the implementation of Sharia in his state, which 12 other states later followed suit.

http://www.tribune.com.ng/index.php/news/7168-islam-is-not-against-early-marriage-kano-council-of-ulama

So, the idea of marrying a 5 year old girl and waiting till she reaches puberty which South-Easterners have been practicing for years was actually copied from Arab peodo-philes. Just as Uncle Chukwudi brought Chinyere from Umuleri to Lagos at the age of 5 years and introduced Chinyere to us as his sister. 7 years forward, Chinyere is carrying Uncle Chukwudi's baby in her womb.
Re: Islam:you Can Marry 5 Years Old Girl And Wait Till She Is Ripe by IGBOSON1: 4:37pm On Oct 29, 2014
simpleseyi:

So, the idea of marrying a 5 year old girl and waiting till she reaches puberty which South-Easterners have been practicing for years was actually copied from Arab peodo-philes. Just as Uncle Chukwudi brought Chinyere from Umuleri to Lagos at the age of 5 years and introduced Chinyere to us as his sister. 7 years forward, Chinyere is carrying Uncle Chukwudi's baby in her womb.

^^^We touched a bit on your ailment in Psychology 101: it's called 'misplaced aggression'! Though i prefer to call it 'misplaced frustration'! wink
Re: Islam:you Can Marry 5 Years Old Girl And Wait Till She Is Ripe by Ikhilor(m): 5:07pm On Oct 29, 2014
He's a bloody paedophile, jihadist and should be arrested. Because their criminal arab masters and their primitive culture permit's this nonsense should not make him think Africans with a sense of heritage and that see family and marital responsibilities as sacred will accept his negative out pour. About time something serious is done about these crazy, invader religions destroying Nigeria, Africa angry angry angry
Re: Islam:you Can Marry 5 Years Old Girl And Wait Till She Is Ripe by Blackfire(m): 5:42pm On Oct 29, 2014
islam takes away ur thinking faculty and leaves u... faulty
Re: Islam:you Can Marry 5 Years Old Girl And Wait Till She Is Ripe by simpleseyi: 7:08pm On Oct 29, 2014
IGBOSON1:

^^^We touched a bit on your ailment in Psychology 101: it's called 'misplaced aggression'! Though i prefer to call it 'misplaced frustration'! wink

Please kindly prescribe a drug that I can take to cure your diagnosed illness. I will be very grateful.
However, what drug will you and others take to cure your Islamophobia? I prescribe concentrated acid with Ijebu garri, in less than 5 minutes, you will be facing judgement.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Landslide Hits Enugu After Heavy Rainfall / Gov. Peter Obi Builds Multi Billion Naira Shopping Mall In Abuja / Do You Know The REAL Sponsor Of Bokoharam? Read This To Know The Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.