Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,156 members, 7,953,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:01 PM

Why Do Yoruba Guys Marry Igbo Girls? - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Do Yoruba Guys Marry Igbo Girls? (22717 Views)

Why Do Yoruba Muslims & Hausa-fulani Muslims Not Inter-marry? / Why Do Yoruba Guys Mostly Marry Igbo Girls Than Vice Versa? / Igbo Girls . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Yoruba Guys Marry Igbo Girls? by bkbabe97y(m): 4:18am On Oct 27, 2010
excanny:

You just proved my point with that statement of yours. Have you heard about the word 'intrinsically' unfaithful? That's what Yoruba men are. I swear it's only a Yoruba woman that can handle that urge of Yoruba men because they are equally good if they want to.

What gets me is that their targets are usually their friends' wives or daughters. They are even known to sleep with their own daughters, which is kind of exclusive to them minus the 'calabars'.

At least they dont go around murdering their wives, which is more than I can say about the "Oh, so loving" spousal-blood spilling Ibo men you seem to be cooing over on here.

Here, check out this link below of this nasty "Yoruba" man that got his daughter preggo!

http://allafrica.com/stories/201006210825.html
Re: Why Do Yoruba Guys Marry Igbo Girls? by bkbabe97y(m): 4:28am On Oct 27, 2010
WhiteRoses:

sorry to divert/ how about igbo guys, i'm in relationship with one and when i tell people they just think why? when i challenged a girl that says why an igbo guy, she says his family are going to show me pepper igbo inlaws prefers their son to marry a fellow igbo girl, i'm going to experience culture shock and be a stranger in their community i've met his mom twice she hated me. i know when people dont want me around, he told me she used to be a sec teacher in lagos, i tried to make convo and said i heared you once taught in lagos she said me? lagos? i've never been there before!what for? now i'm worried

Dont trust the moms, dearie! Ibos eat people, you do know that, dont ya?

Never stay anywhere alone with her where theres not at least two other non-Ibos present!
Re: Why Do Yoruba Guys Marry Igbo Girls? by Nobody: 4:29am On Oct 27, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Dont trust the moms, dearie! Ibos eat people, you do know that, dont ya?

Never stay anywhere alone with her where theres not at least two other non-Ibos present!

And you called me "ignorant" over namfav's case?

You need to stop with that. Igbo ppl do not eat ppl. . . . undecided
Re: Why Do Yoruba Guys Marry Igbo Girls? by bkbabe97y(m): 4:36am On Oct 27, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

And you called  me "ignorant" over namfav's case?

You need to stop with that. Igbo ppl do not eat ppl. . . . undecided

Honey, please dont start! You cant redeem urself. . . .  Did I deny any of your accusations during "Namfav"'s issue? I can always back up my actions and justify why I carry them out, can u? Thats all I asked you! When I say stuff like this theres a reason. . . its always a case of "Two can play that game!!!"; Yours was outright hate! No justifying that!

You Trying to endear urself  to the Ibos wont work, luv, cus, hey, we all know your pretending. All we gotta do is go back to your previous posts (EVEN ON THIS FUXCKING THREAD) to determine that! Me, I gots no reason to seek out a person's love. . . .

Either your on the fence or off of it, but u cant try to do both: u'll fall off!

Now scoot over, I got some more :"Ibos eat people" posts to put up!
Re: Why Do Yoruba Guys Marry Igbo Girls? by Nobody: 4:42am On Oct 27, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Honey, please dont start! You cant redeem urself. . . .  Did I deny any of your accusations during "Namfav"'s issue? I can always back up my actions and justify why I carry them out, can u? Thats all I asked you! When I say stuff like this theres a reason. . . its always a case of "Two can play that game!!!"; Yours was outright hate! No justifying that!

You Trying to endear urself  to the Ibos wont work, luv, cus, hey, we all know your pretending. All we gotta do is go back to your previous posts (EVEN ON THIS FUXCKING THREAD) to determine that! Me, I gots no reason to seek out a person's love. . . .

Either your on the fence or off of it, but u cant try to do both: u'll fall off!

Now scoot over, I got some more :"Ibos eat people" posts to put up!

You think you have me all figured out. lmao! shocked shocked shocked

Lol you're one crazy thing sha. As long as you know that you're not only as ignorant, but also hypocritical. Fine!
Re: Why Do Yoruba Guys Marry Igbo Girls? by bkbabe97y(m): 4:44am On Oct 27, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

You think you have me all figured out. lmao! shocked shocked shocked

Lol you're one crazy thing sha. As long as you know that you're not only as ignorant, but also hypocritical. Fine!

Listen, I'll get back to you lata. Or, u can hit me up on YIM or call me if I'm still awake. . . . .

For now I'm busy looking for articles to prove that Ibos love eating only Indians for Thanks Giving!

Ciao!
Re: Why Do Yoruba Guys Marry Igbo Girls? by bkbabe97y(m): 4:47am On Oct 27, 2010
excanny:

Yep, not only me. Many of the intelligent Igbo dudes. I know you already know Ezeuche. We have Abagworo, Asha, Onlytruth, Chyz, Dede1, Afam4eva, Mikeansy(if you dont like me, you'll like this last name, he's extremely analytical).

Inked_Nerd:

Ok, then nice to meet you excanny. I'll make more of an effort to get to know you and the other Igbo men in the culture section. You seem very polite and easy to talk to. I hope you didn't take offense when I accidentally ignored you.

ROFLMAO!!!! I propose you date OnlyTruth! lol. hahahahahahahaha
Re: Why Do Yoruba Guys Marry Igbo Girls? by InkedNerd(f): 5:10am On Oct 27, 2010
bk.babe97y:

ROFLMAO!!!! I propose you date OnlyTruth! lol. hahahahahahahaha

Huh?
Re: Why Do Yoruba Guys Marry Igbo Girls? by Nobody: 5:42am On Oct 27, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Listen, I'll get back to you lata. Or, u can hit me up on YIM or call me if I'm still awake. . . . .

[b]For now I'm busy looking for articles [/b]to prove that Ibos love eating only Indians for Thanks Giving!

Ciao!

Will the articles also be one of your joke?
Re: Why Do Yoruba Guys Marry Igbo Girls? by oludashmi(f): 9:38am On Oct 27, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

oludashmi,

my sister, you have SPOKEN!!! Let who have eyes read and understand you cool cool cool
Thanks jare my sister, se o wa pa?
If I begin with these pple many of them will change there usernames. Yoruba this, Yoruba that, bunch of self glorifying racists.

asha 80:

You say delta state.Is delta state an ethnic group?Do you know there are more than 4 ethnic group in delta state?Is ibori an igbo man?
You also said cases in niger delta?so the whole of niger delta is igbo?I am sure to you too Okah and edwin clarke are igbo.
Please stop displaying ignorance.
Did I say, delta state is full of igbos only, or did I say ND's are igbos? Go back and read the posts then get the message . . . .although you understood the message but just pretending wink
Re: Why Do Yoruba Guys Marry Igbo Girls? by oludashmi(f): 9:43am On Oct 27, 2010
oludashmi:

I was in Cotonou on Saturday (23rd/oct/2010) when an Igbo girl of 17 years was impregnated by her dad and died while he took her to a quack doctor for abortion and he was taken to the police station . . . . then my Cotonou friend said the thing is becoming rampant even in their midst, but I didnt bring it to NL cos I see it as a sign of end time but here you are rejoicing over a general thing (not only in Nig but even abroad). . . . so please find me another point and I will prove to you that your exposure is too low.
1. Not once in a while at all.
2. I grew up see that it is possible for a woman to be 4-5 months pregnant for her husband who has been out of the country for over a year and everyone (Yoruba, calabar, hausa around) thought the man will send her packing when he arrived but he PROUDLY said it is forbidden to reject the pregnancy in Igbo culture cos anything that comes out of her is his shocked smiley this is just one of the many i have seen but I dont want to expose you :-X

excanny:

Haba, funmi, you disappoint me, Lag chicks dey dey extra informed. What you said here is trash talk. But it's a common fallacy held by Yorubas in Lag. Don't let me remind you of Abiola and his DNA-failed kids.
Abiola ke? dont display your ignorance . . .you want to tell me you dont know that Abiola was a renowned philanthropist who married some women who already had children but he accepted both them and their children as his. Also, at least he did DNA yet he gave properties to them all (leave the man out of this discussn please, he is no longer part of us) . . . . an igbo man wouldnt even do DNA cos his traditn says all children born by his wife MUST be accepted obvious or not.'

Also, I owe you no apology for what you called a trash but bitter truth, afterall I am not getting paid for it so why will I lie, I go places (personal biz or official) and I see your pple's other sides very well so those stories above are no lie. I can go on and on saying so many or even creates thread about them but I dont see such acts as maturity.

Let me tell you today that my late grand father (R.I.P) lived well in the SE and knows more of your culture than many of your parents (pls no offence), to the extent that igbos gave him a chieftaincy title for all igbos in my state after his arrival and till his death. . . . igbos used to take their cases to him instead of fellow igbos cos of his experience and whatever he said was always the final, at his burial you will wonder if he married igbos, he used to speak the REAL igbo and not the adulterated and re-invented lang you speak now . . . .so if I say I dont want to expose your culture and pple just take it like that cos I know what I am saying!!
Re: Why Do Yoruba Guys Marry Igbo Girls? by oludashmi(f): 10:47am On Oct 27, 2010
excanny:

Did we block the road at onitsha for you people to come to the SE to see us do own 'supposedly' bad things? It's because of your people's over-bloated ego, that you are better than Igbos, that is killing you people.(though they are quite a handful especially in Enugu, Coal city)
You dont need to block the road for anyone, afterall, if it is good and safe for you and your pple, you wouldnt have fled the place. . . . thank God you use your mouth to say we are more in Enugu.

excanny:

I no be Yoruba wey no know their village again. Actually, i dont like staying in Lag, its too crowded for my liking. I hang out in PH and Aba when i'm around.
What about you, which state are you from? And hope you know your village?
Hmmn, first of all, point of correction, we dont have villages in the SW, we have 'home towns' cos we dont build houses far frm each others, it is against our culture (except you are a leper), we have houses next by next (town setting), it is only in the SE (and some other parts of Nig) that a man builds a house followed by bushes of 1 kilometre and then another house and bush again of 1-2 kilometres again and house, so it goes, which is a village setting wink. . . .the village statement in Lag is as a result of igbo influence. So back to the question, its true sha, Lag is crowded but we are enjoying it wink

Most of my igbo friends have not been to their villages since 15yrs, 20yrs and so on, infact chinedu from Ngwa just told me the last time he visited his village was at 2yrs and now he is 29. . . .excanny pls go the village in december and fetch those guyz some millions but avoid the ritualists oo cool

Yoruba pple no know their home town in their own land, did yu hear yurself? ori e ti ko 'gbe.
Re: Why Do Yoruba Guys Marry Igbo Girls? by Wislet(f): 11:42am On Oct 27, 2010
IF U GUYS LIKE U CAN ARGUE FROM SUN UP TO SUN DOWN, SAY IGBO's LIVE FAR APART, DEY EAT PEOPLE. Whatever that insane statement means- THE FACT REMAINS THAT YORUBA MEN LOVE MARRYING IGBO WOMEN. Simple. I FOR ONE KNOW HOW MANY WILL GO ONE MILE IF I SO MUCH AS GIV DEM AN INCH. Lol. tongue
Re: Why Do Yoruba Guys Marry Igbo Girls? by AndreUweh(m): 11:46am On Oct 27, 2010
@Oludashmi.
You are displaying insufficient knowledge of Igboland here. Anyway, you can learn here. Igbo communities are clan based. People of a clan live in the same area. They do not build a house at one location and move miles away to build another. It is a fallacy to type so.
Here is an example for you: Kindred-Umueze, they all live together, next to that kindred is Umuawuchi kindred but in the same ward, next to that is other ward and all in the same clan.
In West Africa, Igbo land is the most congregated area and the most populous. People from Kindred to ward to clan all live close to each.
Please do not type further crap as if there are no Igbo people here. Even though, they do not enjoy replying junks.
Re: Why Do Yoruba Guys Marry Igbo Girls? by excanny: 11:48am On Oct 27, 2010
oludashmi:

Let me tell you today that my late grand father (R.I.P) lived well in the SE and knows more of your culture than many of your parents (pls no offence), to the extent that igbos gave him a chieftaincy title for all igbos in my state after his arrival and till his death. . . . igbos used to take their cases to him instead of fellow igbos cos of his experience and whatever he said was always the final, at his burial you will wonder if he married igbos, he used to speak the REAL igbo and not the adulterated and re-invented lang you speak now . . . .so if I say I dont want to expose your culture and pple just take it like that cos I know what I am saying!!

Whao! Your granddad must have been a very nice man, then. How i wish you were born in the SE! You see, we really love some of your folks that are nice. If confirmed, we are quick to integrate them as one of our own. I just can't imagine Yoruba folks in Lag. all going to an elderly Igbo man for advice or making him a 'Baale'(chief). They will always feel he is a clueless 'omo Ibo'. You see how open-minded my people are?

You dont need to block the road
for anyone, afterall, if it is good
and safe for you and your pple,
you wouldnt have fled the
place.

It's not that the place is not safe, forget Aba, it's just the only place that has been unstable in recent times. Every other SE cities is safe. The thing is that the place is not good due to neglect and lack of federal presence in the area by anti-Igbo regimes. So there are not federal parastatals where people can work and so on. But some are now coming back home. The nearest convenient place would have been Port Harcourt but own Igbo clans there said they are confused if they are Igbo or not. And did a lot of terrible things to us like confiscating all our assets, including lands, as 'abandoned property' after the war, so many Igbos were discouraged from living there. Hopefully, with a pro-Igbo administration or if Nigeria has an Igbo president, some of these neglects may be addressed and more Igbos will come home.

Most of my igbo friends have not
been to their villages since 15yrs,
20yrs and so on, infact chinedu
from Ngwa just told me the last
time he visited his village was at
2yrs and now he is
29. . . .excanny pls go the village
in december and fetch those
guyz some millions but avoid the
ritualists

It's the same thing with some of the Yoruba classmates i had then. Many of them born and bred in Lagos don't even know their 'home towns', some only know that there parents are from Oyo, Ondo, Ekiti and the rest, but have never set their foot there and dont even plan to.

Yoruba pple no know their home
town in their own land, did yu
hear yurself?

Haba! What are you telling me? Are you an Awori? That's why i asked you of your state which you refused to answer. Apart from the Aworis, no other Yoruba clans can say they are from Lagos. They all migrated there from their various states.

But are your so-called 'abule'(home towns) not villages? I'm sure not all of you come from places like Ibadan, Ilesa, Ilorin, etc. I think some still take transportion from these places into the more rural areas-that is what we mean by villages.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Yoruba Guys Marry Igbo Girls? by oludashmi(f): 12:06pm On Oct 27, 2010
Andre Uweh:

@Oludashmi.
You are displaying insufficient knowledge of Igboland here. Anyway, you can learn here. Igbo communities are clan based. People of a clan live in the same area. They do not build a house at one location and move miles away to build another. It is a fallacy to type so.
Here is an example for you: Kindred-Umueze, they all live together, next to that kindred is Umuawuchi kindred but in the same ward, next to that is other ward and all in the same clan.
In West Africa, Igbo land is the most congregated area and the most populous. People from Kindred to ward to clan all live close to each.
Please do not type further crap as if there are no Igbo people here. Even though, they do not enjoy replying junks.
As for you Andre Uweh. . . . I have read too much of your posts but like I said, I choose not to reply to some posts on NL, all of the craps you wrote up there should have been better at the igbo section where you cause confusion btw your bros. . . . so you can excuse excanny and I. . . . we know what we are doing wink

@excanny
ogbeni, where are you frm and you have not answered my question. . . .ar yu going to the village this december and hw much are you taken along? I have a deal to click kiss
Re: Why Do Yoruba Guys Marry Igbo Girls? by excanny: 2:00pm On Oct 27, 2010
^^ ^lol

Why do you always assume that every Igbo person is from a village? I'm from Aba, and by all standard, it's not a village.

Yes, i'm going home in December. And why do you ask how much i taking along?

You still haven't told me your state?
Re: Why Do Yoruba Guys Marry Igbo Girls? by oludashmi(f): 2:27pm On Oct 27, 2010
excanny:

^^ ^lol
Why do you always assume that every Igbo person is from a village? I'm from Aba, and by all standard, it's not a village.
Yes, i'm going home in December. And why do you ask how much i taking along?
You still haven't told me your state?
Oh! I know that place is developed. . . but you make matters worse by saying where you are frm and that you are going to the village in dec. Pls give as many pple your village address/phone num incase of incasity. . . I want to set you up with this your mouth that is never quiet on NL, lol.
I am frm Osun state.
Re: Why Do Yoruba Guys Marry Igbo Girls? by sbeezy8: 4:14pm On Oct 27, 2010
Wislet:

IF U GUYS LIKE U CAN ARGUE FROM SUN UP TO SUN DOWN, SAY IGBO's LIVE FAR APART, DEY EAT PEOPLE. Whatever that insane statement means- THE FACT REMAINS THAT YORUBA MEN LOVE MARRYING IGBO WOMEN. Simple. I FOR ONE KNOW HOW MANY WILL GO ONE MILE IF I SO MUCH AS GIV DEM AN INCH. Lol. tongue

lol where is stillwater I said some igbo babes get big egos and like to hear thing like " yea yoruba guys like marrying igbo babes". HAHAH

Yoruba guys like babes in general they dont even care to look for particualar tribe cause they can date a yoruba chick, calibar gal, urhobo babe, ijaw, American lady or ANY babe and do the same thing.

and I dont know any guy that is "given an inch and wont take more" - that is any non homo guy.

I dont blame chicks tho yoruba guys talk ALOT of shiot to get or try to get with babes. If a yoruba guy is dating an igbo babe he'll say all types of shiot like

" ohh beautiful igbo gals blah blah you knw i wanna marry an igbo gal"
If he dates a urhobo chick he'll say " yea mehn you urhobo babes are too much and very beautiful blah blah we go live in sapele our first pikin name go be efe"
etc.

Im a yoruba guy I DO IT ALL THE TIME.
Re: Why Do Yoruba Guys Marry Igbo Girls? by sbeezy8: 4:20pm On Oct 27, 2010
@excanny you said yoruba girls sleep around ok "kini big deal"

Is it your puzzy or are you scared if you date a yoruba chick she wont be satisfied with small dik guy like you?

to keep a yoruba lady "happy" its WORK  good zex, money, etc. If youre not up to the task then leave dem.

@ Me Ohh Im up to task for any babe yoruba igbo urhobo hausa ijaw calabar- e no matta. I like all babes regardless of tribe im not looking for any particular tribe to marry in doesnt matter to me.
Re: Why Do Yoruba Guys Marry Igbo Girls? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 27, 2010
sbeezy8:

lol where is stillwater I said some igbo babes get big egos and like to hear thing like " yea yoruba guys like marrying igbo babes". HAHAH

Yoruba guys like babes in general they dont even care to look for particualar tribe cause they can date a yoruba chick, calibar gal, urhobo babe, ijaw, American lady or ANY babe and do the same thing.

and I dont know any guy that is "given an inch and wont take more" - that is any non homo guy.

I dont blame chicks tho yoruba guys talk ALOT of shiot to get or try to get with babes. If a yoruba guy is dating an igbo babe he'll say all types of shiot like

If he dates a urhobo chick he'll say " yea mehn you urhobo babes are too much and very beautiful blah blah we go live in sapele our first pikin name go be efe"
etc.

She's just joking jor. I would joke too tongue tongue Anyway that's women for you lipsrsealed, not an Igbo girl thing. Some Yoruba women would do the same if it were the other way around, FACT. cheesy We all know Nigerian men would say anything to hit it and would hit anything. Any Nigerian girl that do not know that a Nigerian man's willy knows no boundaries is living in a fool's paradise.
Re: Why Do Yoruba Guys Marry Igbo Girls? by excanny: 5:02pm On Oct 27, 2010
oludashmi:

Oh! I know that place is developed. . . but you make matters worse by saying where you are frm and that you are going to the village in dec. Pls give as many pple your village address/phone num incase of incasity. . . I want to set you up with this your mouth that is never quiet on NL, lol.
I am frm Osun state.

Hahaha. You crack me up, chick. What's the big deal about telling people where i'm from? I used to hang it on my signature of late. I didn't give you my state, i gave you my hometown,wtf. For all i care you can't compare any place in Osun to it(if it had got the rightful attention). It's one of the commercial nerves of Nigeria.

You want to set me up? Do you usually read your posts before pressing 'reply', lady? I almost thought you were civil.
Re: Why Do Yoruba Guys Marry Igbo Girls? by AndreUweh(m): 8:10pm On Oct 27, 2010
oludashmi:

As for you Andre Uweh. . . . I have read too much of your posts but like I said, I choose not to reply to some posts on NL, all of the craps you wrote up there should have been better at the igbo section where you cause confusion btw your bros. . . . so you can excuse excanny and I. . . . we know what we are doing wink

What confiusion?. Anyway, I only cancel out lies told by people who do not understand the culture of this thy great race. It is proper for people not to write about a culture they are not very familiar with. My senior secondary school, Uni and Youth service were within Ibadan/Abeokuta axis, yet I do not write about their culture.
Yet still, I wonder what happened to Kindred heads, Ndiichie, Ndinze and Obis, Ezes and Igwes that a Yoruba man will be the one to settle conflicts in an Igbo community.
Re: Why Do Yoruba Guys Marry Igbo Girls? by tpia5: 1:13pm On Nov 02, 2010
Re: Why Do Yoruba Guys Marry Igbo Girls? by tevinsolt: 3:39am On May 24, 2011
this is about marriage now some of you are posting degrading comments, sometimes some you act like u've never been to school, why do have to be so hateful sad
Re: Why Do Yoruba Guys Marry Igbo Girls? by tpia5: 3:44am On May 24, 2011
Re: Why Do Yoruba Guys Marry Igbo Girls? by igboboy1(m): 6:04am On May 24, 2011
^^^since you no know, na that thing wey u lick yesterday like a lolipop grin but since u dey claim 'V" na only lick you lick, Yup that is the Yoruba cock my sister
Re: Why Do Yoruba Guys Marry Igbo Girls? by Nobody: 8:55am On May 24, 2011
Yoruba men rocks while ibo men turn their women into punching bags.
Re: Why Do Yoruba Guys Marry Igbo Girls? by Nobody: 10:55am On May 24, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Yoruba men rocks while ibo men turn their women into punching bags.

Are you not ashamed of telling lies in public?

Is this not a Yoruba man here

www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-662576.0.html
Re: Why Do Yoruba Guys Marry Igbo Girls? by Wislet(f): 11:39am On May 24, 2011
sbeezy8:

etc.

QUIT TRYING TO SAVE FACE. THAT IS THE BLUNT TRUTH. I AIN'T TALKING ABOUT 2 WEEKS, 1 MONTH, BUT YEARS HERE, AND WIT MARRIAGE ON THE CARDS. SEE YOU. IF U WONT LIE, YOU KNOW WHY U LOVE IGBO LADIES. I DONT HAVE ANY GLORIFIED EGO. BUT YOU DO. QUIT SAVING FACE AND SPEAK DE TRUTH. LOL.
Re: Why Do Yoruba Guys Marry Igbo Girls? by okooyinbo(m): 9:42pm On Jun 01, 2011
@Wislet! If I were in Nigeria and were not married, if you mistakenly give me an inch; I would take your "MILE 12", Anyroad, I suppose no go want marry an old mon like me sha.
Re: Why Do Yoruba Guys Marry Igbo Girls? by wunda: 9:00am On Dec 13, 2013
I just see myself falling hopelessly in love with a yoruba guy.
I'm a typical Igbo girl, born and bred in Enugu.
But falling in love with this guy makes me counteract all negative opinions against yoruba. I think I need help seriously.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix / French Language Learners.........get IN HERE! / Late Ooni Of Ife To Be Buried On Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.