Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,133 members, 7,845,758 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Kaduna Deputy Speaker, One Other Dump APC ON August 10, 2018. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Deputy Speaker, One Other Dump APC ON August 10, 2018. (473 Views)

Bala Bantex: Former Kaduna Deputy Governor Dies At 64 / Mukhtar Isa Hazo Impeached As Kaduna Deputy Speaker For 'Incompetence' / Hadiza Balarabe's First Day In Office As Kaduna Deputy Governor (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Kaduna Deputy Speaker, One Other Dump APC ON August 10, 2018. by Croesuscrown: 11:31pm On Aug 10, 2018
The Deputy Speaker of the Kaduna state House of Assembly, Hon. John Audu Kwaturu, representing Kachia state constituency has resigned from the All Progressive Congress and pitched camp with the opposition Peoples Democratic Party.

Similarly, the member of the state House of Assembly representing Kudan state constituency, Junaid Yakubu also decamped from the APC and pitched his tent with the PDP.
In separate letters to their local governments chairmen, the law makers said the APC was no longer convenient for them to serve the interest of their people.

In his letter, the Deputy Speaker, John Audu said: “I write to withdraw my membership of the All Progressives Congress with effect from today, 7th August 2018.
“This becomes imperatives in view of the draconian leadership of the party at the state level and the local government level as well. I feel I will not serve the interest of the people in my constituency under the said leadership.
“This decision was arrived at after due consultation with my people who I have sworn to protect their interest under the party.

“Please, accept my assurances of my best regards.”
Similarly, in his letter, Junaid Yakubu said he was also leaving the APV because of the “draconian leadership” of the party at the state level.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/08/kaduna-deputy-speaker-one-other-dump-apc/
Re: Kaduna Deputy Speaker, One Other Dump APC ON August 10, 2018. by EllySteve: 11:34pm On Aug 10, 2018
PDP Be rising like the east wind.

Secondus dun do jazz abeg.

Oshiomole doesn’t know shit about politics.

Re: Kaduna Deputy Speaker, One Other Dump APC ON August 10, 2018. by DimIsaac10(m): 11:35pm On Aug 10, 2018
On a defecting diet

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Deputy Speaker, One Other Dump APC ON August 10, 2018. by Getintouch2004(m): 11:40pm On Aug 10, 2018
Cross carpeting shii. But why now? ok, 2019 comes to mind
Re: Kaduna Deputy Speaker, One Other Dump APC ON August 10, 2018. by Tonnexy: 11:44pm On Aug 10, 2018
Re: Kaduna Deputy Speaker, One Other Dump APC ON August 10, 2018. by Mynd44: 11:54pm On Aug 10, 2018

(1)

Lagos State Ranked World’s Third Worst City To Live In / Press Statement;800 Meters Walks:stop Deceiving Nigerians,frank Tells Presidency / Buhari Is Working In The South East- Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.