Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,347 members, 7,822,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Young Nigerian Homosexuals Living With HIV Confess - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Young Nigerian Homosexuals Living With HIV Confess (39866 Views)

100 Ladies Working For NGOs In Borno Impregnated And Infected With HIV / South African Lady Living With HIV Says "I Won’t Allow HIV To Limit Me" / Transformation Photos Of A Lady Living With HIV In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Nigerian Homosexuals Living With HIV Confess by RexTramadol1: 2:19pm On Aug 11, 2018
notoriousbabe:
Sex without condom just dey hungry me

U don't mean it!

Re: Young Nigerian Homosexuals Living With HIV Confess by ikennakekeocha: 2:21pm On Aug 11, 2018
na wa o..
Re: Young Nigerian Homosexuals Living With HIV Confess by ikennakekeocha: 2:24pm On Aug 11, 2018
na wa o..
Re: Young Nigerian Homosexuals Living With HIV Confess by pulsatingpen: 2:28pm On Aug 11, 2018
meobizy:
Abeg, the story is made up. This is the writeup of a traditional magazine or newspaper author. They are well known for lying to sell publications.

Lol, why would you even think this is made up? It's as real as it could get

4 Likes

Re: Young Nigerian Homosexuals Living With HIV Confess by tealaw(m): 2:42pm On Aug 11, 2018
notoriousbabe:
Sex without condom just dey hungry me

u go just die
Re: Young Nigerian Homosexuals Living With HIV Confess by meobizy(f): 2:46pm On Aug 11, 2018
pulsatingpen:

Lol, why would you even think this is made up? It's as real as it could get
...and your proof is?
Re: Young Nigerian Homosexuals Living With HIV Confess by MzTunechi(f): 2:49pm On Aug 11, 2018
Eleyi gidi gan
Re: Young Nigerian Homosexuals Living With HIV Confess by Jaqenhghar: 2:50pm On Aug 11, 2018
Niggerians sef. So a 20 year old is an adolescent. SMH

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Homosexuals Living With HIV Confess by pulsatingpen: 3:00pm On Aug 11, 2018
meobizy:

...and your proof is?

The location of a particular healthcare centre at Yaba was mentioned. I am very much aware of the fact that they provide services to this target population

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Homosexuals Living With HIV Confess by meobizy(f): 3:04pm On Aug 11, 2018
pulsatingpen:

A particular healthcare centre located at Yaba was mentioned. I am very much aware of the fact that they provide services to this target population amongst others
Serious?
Ok. I am a secret Nigerian billionaire. Dangote is my cousin.
Every hospital in Nigeria attends to AIDS cases. I don't think there is any specific one for them. If there is then it probably is government owned/funded so research is localized to the condition alone.
Re: Young Nigerian Homosexuals Living With HIV Confess by missioner(m): 3:05pm On Aug 11, 2018
Hmmn
Re: Young Nigerian Homosexuals Living With HIV Confess by pulsatingpen: 3:15pm On Aug 11, 2018
meobizy:

Serious?
Ok. I am a secret Nigerian billionaire. Dangote is my cousin.
Every hospital in Nigeria attends to AIDS cases. I don't think there is any specific one for them. If there is then it probably is government owned/funded so research is localized to the condition alone.

Okay
Re: Young Nigerian Homosexuals Living With HIV Confess by Calers: 3:20pm On Aug 11, 2018
Play safe,know your partner status before sex at recommended hospital.may God safe us from from all kinds of sickness and dieeases.

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Homosexuals Living With HIV Confess by notoriousbabe: 3:20pm On Aug 11, 2018
tealaw:

u go just die
has anyone lived forever?

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Homosexuals Living With HIV Confess by boringnigerian: 3:31pm On Aug 11, 2018
meobizy:

Why is one understandable but the other not? Educate me.

Epp me ask biko
Re: Young Nigerian Homosexuals Living With HIV Confess by boringnigerian: 3:37pm On Aug 11, 2018
What can I say?

Stories like this would continue to be rampant till Nigerians change their perception of gay people and HIV. A lot goes into sexual education to prevent child pregnancies and transfer of STIs bit they are done with the assumption that all kids are straight - meaning kids that aren't get no sexual education at all and end up being at risk for contracting STDs.

The sad part of the way we view gay people is that it comes to bite us in the butt down the line. Many ladies are married to gay men right now and have absolutely no idea. Some find out and start weeping and crying, forgetting they've been part of those that have forced gay people to conform to societal expectation. That's just best case scenario. Worst case scenario is that your gay husband who has been living with an STI/STD transmits it to you.

I think we need to change our perception else, this would just be a tip of the iceberg.

3 Likes

Re: Young Nigerian Homosexuals Living With HIV Confess by OyinO: 3:55pm On Aug 11, 2018
Good for them. Let them enjoy the fate they chose.
Re: Young Nigerian Homosexuals Living With HIV Confess by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 11, 2018
It should be harder for lesbians to be infected than gay guys
Re: Young Nigerian Homosexuals Living With HIV Confess by baby124: 4:32pm On Aug 11, 2018
HIV is not like malaria, please use condoms always with sex partners o! The effects of those HIV drugs in future are no joke. Check the documentaries online to see how people on long term treatment are affected.

Very good for that rapist. I am sure he has HIV now. Some people lose their senses when they see a helpless woman. Instead of him to just help her for God’s sake. He raped her.
Re: Young Nigerian Homosexuals Living With HIV Confess by hector: 4:34pm On Aug 11, 2018
OyinO:
Good for them. Let them enjoy the fate they chose.

Trust me they didn't. who would choose to engage in something that nearly the whole world frowns at.? something he or she can't be proud of.. Something that u have to hide in the closet to do. Something that places a risk on your life, your future and can even ruin your relationship with people. Only an insane person will be a homosexual willingly. it's surely beyond what meets the eye.

From history, Homosexuals have been around for thousands of years now. No one knows exactly how long so it's not a new thing. Even in Africa, i am sure some of our forefathers engaged in it mayb in secret but no written history to inform us on that.

People shouldnt discriminate on or hate gay people because i am sure a lot of them would want to be straight if they had the choice to do so. As christians we should pray for them the way we would pray for everyone who engages in sin.

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Homosexuals Living With HIV Confess by nervorum: 5:06pm On Aug 11, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:
HIV/AIDS is more common than you think...

Imagine a stadium of 70,000 capacity.

Now imagine 71 stadiums ( 5 million people in Nigeria)

2 stadiums for each State filled to maximum capacity.

Just like those cigarette & beer adverts....

FVCK RESPONSIBLY

Advice for both hetero and homos

Just to clarify. Responsible fucking means fucking within the confines of marriage with a mutually faithful partner. Anything outside is irresponsible.
Re: Young Nigerian Homosexuals Living With HIV Confess by lonelydora: 5:06pm On Aug 11, 2018
CriticMaestro:
I can understand lesbians but gays? Choi....I mean is like opting for shiit instead of milk

There's nothing to understand about any of them. What is wrong is wrong. You people are justifying lesbianism

2 Likes

Re: Young Nigerian Homosexuals Living With HIV Confess by sweetilicious(f): 5:19pm On Aug 11, 2018
ThinkWISELY:
These stories are very real,I have personally heard true stories from affected people.

I think as parents,we should monitor our wards upbringing, at times while we are preventing them from the opposite sex,we sometimes over react and this leads to something more disastrous later in the wards life,wisdom first,nobody is born gay sad

The thing weak me
Exactly.Parents should endeavor to be in the lives of their children always.

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Homosexuals Living With HIV Confess by adedehinbo(m): 5:28pm On Aug 11, 2018
its God intervention and proper parental guidance that could determine parents raising children with morals,I remember then when I was very young,was 8yrs then,there was this one guy who always try to lure me into homosexuality then,was already practicing it,we would touch each other when playing,it was with God intervention that changed me then,would have worst off now,
lesson;parents needs to find time to study the friends their children mingles with

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Homosexuals Living With HIV Confess by Don2cyril(m): 6:24pm On Aug 11, 2018
[q1uote author=meobizy post=70185596]Abeg, the story is made up. This is the writeup of a traditional magazine or newspaper author. They are well known for lying to sell publications.[/quote]

I pity you
Re: Young Nigerian Homosexuals Living With HIV Confess by BENEAMATA: 6:59pm On Aug 11, 2018
The carriers are all petrified about foreign donors withdrawing their grants to nigeria 'cos of the countries stance on issues like same sex relationships , death penalty et al especially the former . Imagine , threatening to withold medical assistance to ppl in order to force their way of life on another society ! It shows Sophistication and liberalism is applied according to their own definition alone most of the time . That was how they came with holy books ( both of which condemn homosexualism and fornication ! ) to suppress our beliefs but will pay little heed to the doctrines of these books centuries later . It is well.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dr. Stella Emmanuel On COVID-19: 'With Hydroxychloroquine I Cured 350 Patients' / Meet Princess Dr. Mercy Seaphrora Uwakwe, Nigerian -american Medical Doctor / #10yearchallange: Girl Born Prematurely Without Sucking Her Mother's Breast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.