Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

Nigerian Soldier Missing For 8 Months After Being Deployed To Lake Chad. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldier Missing For 8 Months After Being Deployed To Lake Chad. Photos (29570 Views)

President Buhari Participates At The 16th Summit Of Lake Chad (Photos) / Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. / Boko Haram Executes, Amir Baba-kaka ‘Governor Of Lake Chad’ In Power Struggle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Soldier Missing For 8 Months After Being Deployed To Lake Chad. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 9:25am On Aug 11, 2018
A solider identified as Samuel Dogo has been declared missing by his distraught family. The 33-year-old army officer was reported to be serving in Port-Harcourt, Rivers state capital before he was deployed to the northern part of the country late last year and served at the Lake Chad region.

The soldier's family revealed that they have not heard from him since January this year (about eight months now). 

His family is appealing to the Nigerian army to give them an update on the missing solder.
Below is a report that was sent in; 

Good day Sir, I just want to confirm if you can help in looking for my brother who is an army personnel serving in the lake chad region. We've not heard from him since January this year. His was serving in Port Harcourt (bori camp) before he was deployed to Maiduguri/Yobe late last year.

Name: Samuel Dogo unit: 6 division, bori camp Port Harcourt, service no.: 04na/55/1612. Age: 33 years. He is an indigene of Kaduna state from jema'a local government area.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/samuel-dogo-soldier-declared-missing-in-lake-chad-region.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldier Missing For 8 Months After Being Deployed To Lake Chad. Photos by FarahAideed: 9:27am On Aug 11, 2018
Nigerian Army information management is very bad

21 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Missing For 8 Months After Being Deployed To Lake Chad. Photos by vanbonattel: 9:27am On Aug 11, 2018
The army has completely forgotten about this python dancer grin

meanwhile my ppl still worship me grin

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldier Missing For 8 Months After Being Deployed To Lake Chad. Photos by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 11, 2018
Missing In action

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldier Missing For 8 Months After Being Deployed To Lake Chad. Photos by gabbijason(m): 9:33am On Aug 11, 2018
If these young men can risk their lives to defend the territory of this country, while cant our politicians substitute their greed and urge to accumulate our commonwealth among themselves for a deep desire to develop and place this nation in an enviable height amongst the comity of nation's!

21 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Missing For 8 Months After Being Deployed To Lake Chad. Photos by exporters101: 9:35am On Aug 11, 2018
They should write a comprehensive letter to the Army headquarters.

On a lighter note, maybe he has followed them to dance the python dance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldier Missing For 8 Months After Being Deployed To Lake Chad. Photos by Issafela: 9:36am On Aug 11, 2018
Re: Nigerian Soldier Missing For 8 Months After Being Deployed To Lake Chad. Photos by MartinCorridon: 9:37am On Aug 11, 2018
Maybe he deserted the Army (serious offence)

vanbonattel:

Worship of cowards....one ran to Abidjan, one to Accra tongue

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Missing For 8 Months After Being Deployed To Lake Chad. Photos by NwaNimo1(m): 9:37am On Aug 11, 2018
Missing in action....
Re: Nigerian Soldier Missing For 8 Months After Being Deployed To Lake Chad. Photos by ednut1(m): 9:37am On Aug 11, 2018
Why cant all these guys going to die lik fowls organise and topple this demonstration of craze called democracy and go after bh sponsors ehn

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Missing For 8 Months After Being Deployed To Lake Chad. Photos by lordofreal(m): 9:37am On Aug 11, 2018
This is nigeria(in falz voice)
Re: Nigerian Soldier Missing For 8 Months After Being Deployed To Lake Chad. Photos by whitebeard(m): 9:37am On Aug 11, 2018
Person way don find him level...!! Mtchew..!!
Re: Nigerian Soldier Missing For 8 Months After Being Deployed To Lake Chad. Photos by IMASTEX: 9:38am On Aug 11, 2018
Each time I see soldiers missing or been killed while fighting for a country that careless about them. It saddened me because it is the politicians that should be experiencing such for they brought the evil upon Nigeria due to their greed.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Missing For 8 Months After Being Deployed To Lake Chad. Photos by mightguy(m): 9:38am On Aug 11, 2018
Use and dump. That is what they do and people still want to be used. This is a case of "of the dribbled and the dribblers"a shame to our intelligence
Re: Nigerian Soldier Missing For 8 Months After Being Deployed To Lake Chad. Photos by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 11, 2018
cry Pray he gets found!
Re: Nigerian Soldier Missing For 8 Months After Being Deployed To Lake Chad. Photos by notoriousbabe: 9:39am On Aug 11, 2018
Rest In Peace
Re: Nigerian Soldier Missing For 8 Months After Being Deployed To Lake Chad. Photos by cosmatika(m): 9:39am On Aug 11, 2018
Python is playing a sweet music for him in Lake Chad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldier Missing For 8 Months After Being Deployed To Lake Chad. Photos by vanbonattel: 9:39am On Aug 11, 2018
Sombori promised to leas the fight against boko from the front if elected.

now he is relaxing in London while these small boys are being slaughtered everyday.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldier Missing For 8 Months After Being Deployed To Lake Chad. Photos by kaen1317: 9:40am On Aug 11, 2018
Fighting for a country whose leaders don't give the damn!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Missing For 8 Months After Being Deployed To Lake Chad. Photos by nairavsdollars(f): 9:40am On Aug 11, 2018
Buhari must hear this
Re: Nigerian Soldier Missing For 8 Months After Being Deployed To Lake Chad. Photos by HypocriticalMod: 9:40am On Aug 11, 2018
My guy would be somewhere in chad right now banging one hot local chad bad bitch
Re: Nigerian Soldier Missing For 8 Months After Being Deployed To Lake Chad. Photos by seunlayi(m): 9:40am On Aug 11, 2018
When will Nigeria ceased from being a country? I just tired

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldier Missing For 8 Months After Being Deployed To Lake Chad. Photos by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 11, 2018
He is dead.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Missing For 8 Months After Being Deployed To Lake Chad. Photos by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 11, 2018
Come back home, gallant soldier embarassed
Re: Nigerian Soldier Missing For 8 Months After Being Deployed To Lake Chad. Photos by RexTramadol1: 9:41am On Aug 11, 2018
Kedu kodi.

He must be found, and if mot found

NA must not cease to pay his family all payment he's entitled to monthly.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Missing For 8 Months After Being Deployed To Lake Chad. Photos by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:41am On Aug 11, 2018
Bros is it funny. undecided undecided
vanbonattel:

Re: Nigerian Soldier Missing For 8 Months After Being Deployed To Lake Chad. Photos by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:42am On Aug 11, 2018
He wil be find in jesus name.. Amen
Re: Nigerian Soldier Missing For 8 Months After Being Deployed To Lake Chad. Photos by Techm8: 9:43am On Aug 11, 2018
Instagram ACCOUNTS with strictly Nigerian active followers for sale.

Can be used by bloggers/small businesses/upcoming artists can also be for personal use.

Zero8zerosix7seven9nine1nine3 (call/WhatsApp)
Re: Nigerian Soldier Missing For 8 Months After Being Deployed To Lake Chad. Photos by Factfinder1(m): 9:43am On Aug 11, 2018
Would probably be rotten in a shallow grave somewhere... BTW soldiers dey miss No be kill boko boys dey kill dem yeye news

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members / Jonathan’s Cousin, Samuel Oki Dead / Saraki Supporters Storm CCT As Trial Continues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.