Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,582 members, 7,823,519 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Nigerian Soldier Missing For 8 Months After Being Deployed To Lake Chad. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldier Missing For 8 Months After Being Deployed To Lake Chad. Photos (29578 Views)

President Buhari Participates At The 16th Summit Of Lake Chad (Photos) / Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. / Boko Haram Executes, Amir Baba-kaka ‘Governor Of Lake Chad’ In Power Struggle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Soldier Missing For 8 Months After Being Deployed To Lake Chad. Photos by mightguy(m): 9:43am On Aug 11, 2018
This is Nigeria. Every body is a criminal
Re: Nigerian Soldier Missing For 8 Months After Being Deployed To Lake Chad. Photos by phase1: 9:44am On Aug 11, 2018
MartinCorridon:
Maybe he deserted the Army (serious offence)

Worship of cowards....one ran to Abidjan, one to Accra tongue

Na so the thing pepper ya muslim dumboharists skull reach? No vess sir. cheesy

Re: Nigerian Soldier Missing For 8 Months After Being Deployed To Lake Chad. Photos by Philinho(m): 9:45am On Aug 11, 2018
So that is what you have to tell his family? There is one in my village for over 3yrs now nothing had been heard about his whereabout. A zoo indeed
Re: Nigerian Soldier Missing For 8 Months After Being Deployed To Lake Chad. Photos by IslamicRebel01: 9:48am On Aug 11, 2018
The zoo python dancers are missing.

They know how to attack innocent and harmless protesters.

The zoo army does not have what it takes to fight a war.

Cowards.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Missing For 8 Months After Being Deployed To Lake Chad. Photos by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 11, 2018
ednut1:
Why cant all these guys going to die lik fowls organise and topple this demonstration of craze called democracy and go after bh sponsors ehn

If I was in the military this would have already happened long ago
Re: Nigerian Soldier Missing For 8 Months After Being Deployed To Lake Chad. Photos by InTime(m): 9:54am On Aug 11, 2018
vanbonattel:
The army has completely forgotten about this python dancer grin

meanwhile my ppl still worship me grin
Meaning angry
Re: Nigerian Soldier Missing For 8 Months After Being Deployed To Lake Chad. Photos by vanbonattel: 10:07am On Aug 11, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
Bros is it funny. undecided undecided

Was the invasion called python dance funny?
Re: Nigerian Soldier Missing For 8 Months After Being Deployed To Lake Chad. Photos by Jaqenhghar: 10:20am On Aug 11, 2018
Just 8 months?
I know of a family who haven't heard from their son in over 5 years. Recently the shithole army claimed he has been posted to Jos. Whe theu went here no one has seen or head from hom. Shithole army posting and promoting MIAs and KIAs
Re: Nigerian Soldier Missing For 8 Months After Being Deployed To Lake Chad. Photos by Jaqenhghar: 10:23am On Aug 11, 2018
gabbijason:
If these young men can risk their lives to defend the territory of this country, while cant our politicians substitute their greed and urge to accumulate our commonwealth among themselves for a deep desire to develop and place this nation in an enviable height amongst the comity of nation's!
You are talking of the politicians... what of the common man on the street. Who put the politicians there? What orientation do we have as a people? You cant expect politicians to behave differently from the people who elected them
Re: Nigerian Soldier Missing For 8 Months After Being Deployed To Lake Chad. Photos by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 11, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
A solider identified as Samuel Dogo has been declared missing by his distraught family. The 33-year-old army officer was reported to be serving in Port-Harcourt, Rivers state capital before he was deployed to the northern part of the country late last year and served at the Lake Chad region.

The soldier's family revealed that they have not heard from him since January this year (about eight months now). 

His family is appealing to the Nigerian army to give them an update on the missing solder.
Below is a report that was sent in; 

Good day Sir, I just want to confirm if you can help in looking for my brother who is an army personnel serving in the lake chad region. We've not heard from him since January this year. His was serving in Port Harcourt (bori camp) before he was deployed to Maiduguri/Yobe late last year.

Name: Samuel Dogo unit: 6 division, bori camp Port Harcourt, service no.: 04na/55/1612. Age: 33 years. He is an indigene of Kaduna state from jema'a local government area.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/samuel-dogo-soldier-declared-missing-in-lake-chad-region.html

I pray that this soldier defected to Cameroon from there, married Cameroonian half caste girl and got his citizenship...grin
Re: Nigerian Soldier Missing For 8 Months After Being Deployed To Lake Chad. Photos by IslamicRebel01: 11:17am On Aug 11, 2018
Let all thr python dancers get missing.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Missing For 8 Months After Being Deployed To Lake Chad. Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 11:17am On Aug 11, 2018
Dead or joined boko
Re: Nigerian Soldier Missing For 8 Months After Being Deployed To Lake Chad. Photos by omoakin111: 11:56am On Aug 11, 2018
This is the worst time for any reasonable fellow to be in the Nigerian army. No insurance, poor remuneration and equipment to fight with and you must not complain. If you die you die for nothing you will asked to die and die again cos no one knows you and your family may not be informed. worst still Mr Lie has warned the media house not to report any soldiers casualties in the battle front. lest they will be seen as supporting BH. I cringe when I hear some soldiers saying they are fighting for their country. Oga you are fighting for Buhari to remain in power and if anything happens to you, you are OYO.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Missing For 8 Months After Being Deployed To Lake Chad. Photos by lonelydora: 1:20pm On Aug 11, 2018
ednut1:
Why cant all these guys going to die lik fowls organise and topple this demonstration of craze called democracy and go after bh sponsors ehn

I have been praying for this. One day, just one day
Re: Nigerian Soldier Missing For 8 Months After Being Deployed To Lake Chad. Photos by win2kwire: 2:38pm On Aug 11, 2018
If he was a mallam I say he joined Boko Haram for more money and islamic brainwashing.
He is Middle Belt so I say he deserted, middle belt people are mostly cowards, can't stand and fight terrorists.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Remi Tinubu: I Fight For Myself, I Don’t Report Anyone To Jagaban / EFCC Uncovers Another N3bn Stolen Arms Deal!!! / Move To Reconclile Shiites And The Nigerian Army Underway (letter).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.