Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,155 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Ekiti Murder: Fayemi Commiserates With Ojo’s Family, Urges Police To Find Killer - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Murder: Fayemi Commiserates With Ojo’s Family, Urges Police To Find Killer (18874 Views)

Oyebanji Urges Police To Unravel Mysteries Surrounding Mohbad’s Death / Owo Attack: Fayemi Commiserates With Akeredolu, Monarch, Catholic Bishop / Fayemi Commiserates With Yinka Oyebode Over Father’s Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Murder: Fayemi Commiserates With Ojo’s Family, Urges Police To Find Killer by perryy(m): 7:34pm On Aug 11, 2018
mercyp001:

Ha! Earthless, sinparty. So u did not comprehend what I tried to point out in your previous post? Na wa oooo. It is well

That is why she asked for the SINparty now.
Re: Ekiti Murder: Fayemi Commiserates With Ojo’s Family, Urges Police To Find Killer by budusky05(m): 8:39pm On Aug 11, 2018
Roseflow:
don't mind them. They think fayose is responsible for any bad occurence in the state. Bad belle them

My friend it's not bad belle, PDP and killing na 5&6 if na lie ask wike,

They kill like Ebola, the recent headsmen killing is not far from PDP propaganda, now they are battling for a place in the NA have you heard of killing?
Re: Ekiti Murder: Fayemi Commiserates With Ojo’s Family, Urges Police To Find Killer by Volcano12(f): 9:06pm On Aug 11, 2018
Must everything be connected or linked to politics?Is the guy not a human being and a Nigerian.
Abeg make una pack well.LEAVE FAYOSE ALONE.There are many other reasons for such assasinations.Haba,the guy also has his private life na.
Re: Ekiti Murder: Fayemi Commiserates With Ojo’s Family, Urges Police To Find Killer by adamsala: 7:16am On Aug 12, 2018
haha haha funny you Brother
Re: Ekiti Murder: Fayemi Commiserates With Ojo’s Family, Urges Police To Find Killer by Calers: 12:37pm On Aug 12, 2018
Fayose need to b careful.
Re: Ekiti Murder: Fayemi Commiserates With Ojo’s Family, Urges Police To Find Killer by notoriousbabe: 2:32pm On Aug 12, 2018
mercyp001:

Ha! Earthless, sinparty. So u did not comprehend what I tried to point out in your previous post? Na wa oooo. It is well
go away Jo, you're two earthless for my likeness

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures Of Tinubu In Akure / NLC: Nothing Has Changed, We Are Ready For Our Strike Action - Benson Upah / There Is A Grand Conspiracy To Destroy Rivers State – Governor Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.