Stats: 3,162,823 members, 7,851,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:15 AM

Kogi Bye-Election: House Of Representatives Aspirant’s Son Beaten To Death - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Bye-Election: House Of Representatives Aspirant’s Son Beaten To Death (61474 Views)

Kogi Bye-election: House Of Representatives Aspirant’s Son Beaten To Death / Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) / Wife Of House Of Representatives Aspirant In Ondo West Empowers Women (2) (3) (4)

Re: Kogi Bye-Election: House Of Representatives Aspirant’s Son Beaten To Death by Opinionated: 9:42pm On Aug 11, 2018
This is terrible news
Re: Kogi Bye-Election: House Of Representatives Aspirant’s Son Beaten To Death by PennywysCares(m): 9:43pm On Aug 11, 2018
Do
Re: Kogi Bye-Election: House Of Representatives Aspirant’s Son Beaten To Death by budusky05(m): 9:43pm On Aug 11, 2018
Neyoor:
But why are they concealing the name of the Aspirant and that of his dead child? undecided undecided undecided undecided

Bcus it's fake news and propaganda from PDP.
Re: Kogi Bye-Election: House Of Representatives Aspirant’s Son Beaten To Death by budusky05(m): 9:44pm On Aug 11, 2018
thatigboman:
And kogi police is there pursuing Dino upandan

Yesooo cus dino is sponsoring the thugs. Same as saraki in kwara.
Re: Kogi Bye-Election: House Of Representatives Aspirant’s Son Beaten To Death by histemple: 9:46pm On Aug 11, 2018
As sad as this incident truly is, I am happy that it's the child of the aspirant who was used as the thug.

Our politicians are known to be using helpless youths for thuggery and all kinds of dangerous assignments during election and not too many of them survive it unhurt.

Re: Kogi Bye-Election: House Of Representatives Aspirant’s Son Beaten To Death by felixawe(m): 9:46pm On Aug 11, 2018
Politics a just a game, no permanent enemy nor friend. Death is too extreme !
Re: Kogi Bye-Election: House Of Representatives Aspirant’s Son Beaten To Death by Senigentle(m): 9:47pm On Aug 11, 2018
Is pathetic though....
Re: Kogi Bye-Election: House Of Representatives Aspirant’s Son Beaten To Death by idonhammer: 9:47pm On Aug 11, 2018
[quote author=Bedlecturer post=70195394]My broda the kind badluck wey dey follow that state two no fit divide am/quote]
Re: Kogi Bye-Election: House Of Representatives Aspirant’s Son Beaten To Death by Buffalowings3(m): 9:47pm On Aug 11, 2018
Good.
Re: Kogi Bye-Election: House Of Representatives Aspirant’s Son Beaten To Death by Bruemath(m): 9:53pm On Aug 11, 2018
Nawa
Re: Kogi Bye-Election: House Of Representatives Aspirant’s Son Beaten To Death by Austema(m): 9:54pm On Aug 11, 2018
queenbetsy:

I have nothing to say Hehehehehehehehe grin grin
please, this is a matter of death, it is not funy at all
Re: Kogi Bye-Election: House Of Representatives Aspirant’s Son Beaten To Death by Bruemath(m): 9:56pm On Aug 11, 2018
but this news is not complete, what's the name of the person
Re: Kogi Bye-Election: House Of Representatives Aspirant’s Son Beaten To Death by queenbetsy(f): 10:00pm On Aug 11, 2018
Austema:

please, this is a matter of death, it is not funy at all
awwwww..... cry cry cry cry
Re: Kogi Bye-Election: House Of Representatives Aspirant’s Son Beaten To Death by Yinxies(f): 10:02pm On Aug 11, 2018
Very sad... Too painful death

I can design a functional website for your business in 3days for just 25k.

Logo+letterhead+business card = N5,000 only

Check my signature
Re: Kogi Bye-Election: House Of Representatives Aspirant’s Son Beaten To Death by Yinxies(f): 10:04pm On Aug 11, 2018
Re: Kogi Bye-Election: House Of Representatives Aspirant’s Son Beaten To Death by ndcide(m): 10:07pm On Aug 11, 2018
Neyoor:
But why are they concealing the name of the Aspirant and that of his dead child? undecided undecided undecided undecided

it's most likely an APC person. if it was. PDP they would have mentioned the name
Re: Kogi Bye-Election: House Of Representatives Aspirant’s Son Beaten To Death by linearity: 10:23pm On Aug 11, 2018
OP, is it ‘bye-election’ or ‘by-election’?
Re: Kogi Bye-Election: House Of Representatives Aspirant’s Son Beaten To Death by biggybanty7(m): 10:28pm On Aug 11, 2018
They kill him just because of political violence and hatred.he did not snach ballot box.is from maigari palace very close to the polling unit where this shit happen he just go their and ask who is leading there and the area is SDP area the youths over their just started beaten this young man tell death

Re: Kogi Bye-Election: House Of Representatives Aspirant’s Son Beaten To Death by Bowwow11(m): 10:36pm On Aug 11, 2018
is only in Nigeria that we play politics with bitterness
Re: Kogi Bye-Election: House Of Representatives Aspirant’s Son Beaten To Death by Peter4naz(m): 11:16pm On Aug 11, 2018
AskProf:

And you, did you pass your JSS 3 exams?
I pased it oo. ask me techeres for village
Re: Kogi Bye-Election: House Of Representatives Aspirant’s Son Beaten To Death by Roseflow(f): 11:31pm On Aug 11, 2018
This news is first if it kind, politicians don't lose children during elections, it has always b d jobless youths.
Re: Kogi Bye-Election: House Of Representatives Aspirant’s Son Beaten To Death by Abujalal: 11:33pm On Aug 11, 2018
edunwablog:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/punchng.com/kogi-bye-election-another-suspected-ballot-box-snatcher-beaten-to-death/amp/
yes we just buried him at about pm today. he was the grandson of maigari (emir) of lokoja
Re: Kogi Bye-Election: House Of Representatives Aspirant’s Son Beaten To Death by Abujalal: 11:34pm On Aug 11, 2018
Abujalal:
yes we just buried him at about 8:00 pm today. he was the grandson of maigari (emir) of lokoja
Re: Kogi Bye-Election: House Of Representatives Aspirant’s Son Beaten To Death by NotAZombie: 5:35am On Aug 12, 2018
Those who killed that boy should be arrested irrespective of the party they belongs. Murder is a crime but I know they won't prosecute them.
Re: Kogi Bye-Election: House Of Representatives Aspirant’s Son Beaten To Death by Zenithpeak(m): 6:28am On Aug 12, 2018
docadams:
Hmmmmm

... And what will the father tell the mother?

That her son died in active service of course!

The mother too will enjoy the accolades of being the wife of a honourable member of the house.
Re: Kogi Bye-Election: House Of Representatives Aspirant’s Son Beaten To Death by Zenithpeak(m): 6:39am On Aug 12, 2018
NotAZombie:
Those who killed that boy should be arrested irrespective of the party they belongs. Murder is a crime but I know they won't prosecute them.

You obviously don't know the provisions of the constitution of federal republic of Nigeria in a matter like this.

For your information, the mob committed no crime whatsoever under the constitution. The guy just died a needless death.

Let me now shock you. Do you know that, if you trespass on my land and I use a violent means to evict you and you died as a result of my action, I have committed no crime?

The bottom line is, weigh the consequences of any action before you engaged in it. CHIKENA!
Re: Kogi Bye-Election: House Of Representatives Aspirant’s Son Beaten To Death by Obason22(m): 7:22am On Aug 12, 2018
Since it happened to be his son, Election continues.
Re: Kogi Bye-Election: House Of Representatives Aspirant’s Son Beaten To Death by bewla(m): 8:12am On Aug 12, 2018
Swiftlee:
Despite the hunger APC has inflicted on the people of Kogi state through the nonpayment of salaries for several months, some youths still want to continue mortgaging the future! Its a pity many gullible people still support these demonic people to even talk about snatching of box!
b honest if u offer a job for ur vote or basket of onion and cash for ur vote won't u sale out as u say hunger dey the land
Re: Kogi Bye-Election: House Of Representatives Aspirant’s Son Beaten To Death by smalls001: 8:28am On Aug 12, 2018
Swiftlee:
Despite the hunger APC has inflicted on the people of Kogi state through the nonpayment of salaries for several months, some youths still want to continue mortgaging the future! Its a pity many gullible people still support these demonic people to even talk about snatching of box!

You sound like an unintelligent dude. What about the pain inflicted on the entire nation for 16+years.

Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Bukayo Saka / Photos From NLC Meeting With President Tinubu / President Buhari Appoints Usman Alkali Baba As New IGP