Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,356 members, 7,829,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Stretch Marks As She Flaunts 'natural Body' (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Stretch Marks As She Flaunts 'natural Body' (photos) (5652 Views)

Boobs Alert Lady Proudly Shows Her Off Stretch Marks As She Flaunts Natural Body / Symply Tacha "Body Shamed" For Showing Her Stretch Marks (Photo) / Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Stretch Marks As She Flaunts ‘body’ (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Stretch Marks As She Flaunts 'natural Body' (photos) by made4naijamusic: 4:21am On Aug 12, 2018
Twitter user, is proud of her natural body and she took to her page to show off her stretch marks while rocking a blue bikini.

She captioned the post: 'Real Bodies ? stretch marks and tummy ain’t never hurt nobody ??‍??'

See more photos below.

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/08/lady-proudly-shows-off-her-stretch-marks-as-she-flaunts-natural-body/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun

2 Likes

Re: Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Stretch Marks As She Flaunts 'natural Body' (photos) by sapeleboi(m): 4:35am On Aug 12, 2018
I love stretch marks tongue

8 Likes

Re: Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Stretch Marks As She Flaunts 'natural Body' (photos) by Nogodye(m): 4:37am On Aug 12, 2018
Olympus has fallen...

2 Likes

Re: Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Stretch Marks As She Flaunts 'natural Body' (photos) by dyadeleye(m): 4:44am On Aug 12, 2018
Nice one
Oya come to zaddy

14 Likes

Re: Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Stretch Marks As She Flaunts 'natural Body' (photos) by hisgrace090: 5:09am On Aug 12, 2018
When you have no shame!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Stretch Marks As She Flaunts 'natural Body' (photos) by NOC1(m): 5:31am On Aug 12, 2018
Who has the var version of this pics? The armpit should be scrutinised.
Re: Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Stretch Marks As She Flaunts 'natural Body' (photos) by LordsApostle: 5:51am On Aug 12, 2018
BABA Memphits go like slip dick inside this one....
Re: Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Stretch Marks As She Flaunts 'natural Body' (photos) by bjayx: 5:56am On Aug 12, 2018
I don't like stretch marks but I love this one cool

2 Likes

Re: Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Stretch Marks As She Flaunts 'natural Body' (photos) by pointblank247(m): 6:34am On Aug 12, 2018
ladies like this are good for nothing but sex sex and just sex

4 Likes

Re: Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Stretch Marks As She Flaunts 'natural Body' (photos) by vizkiz: 6:39am On Aug 12, 2018
She's got a kid. That's how the stretch marks appeared.
Re: Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Stretch Marks As She Flaunts 'natural Body' (photos) by Kharol1234: 6:40am On Aug 12, 2018
chai 4 dis sunday mawin see banging body forget d stretch mark she is hot....

2 Likes

Re: Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Stretch Marks As She Flaunts 'natural Body' (photos) by thesicilian: 6:56am On Aug 12, 2018
Were the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah actually as bad as what we have today?
Re: Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Stretch Marks As She Flaunts 'natural Body' (photos) by wittyt98(m): 6:58am On Aug 12, 2018
stretch mark? where?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Stretch Marks As She Flaunts 'natural Body' (photos) by Nobody: 7:01am On Aug 12, 2018
On a Sunday morning like this this person is looking to get this moved to front page. All this vaseline weilding 16yo boys.
Re: Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Stretch Marks As She Flaunts 'natural Body' (photos) by EzendiEgo1: 7:04am On Aug 12, 2018
Where is the stretch marks bro

1 Like

Re: Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Stretch Marks As She Flaunts 'natural Body' (photos) by Nobody: 7:15am On Aug 12, 2018
Looking for a stretch mark.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Stretch Marks As She Flaunts 'natural Body' (photos) by chiommy123(f): 7:18am On Aug 12, 2018
I think they meant tattoos not stretch mark
Re: Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Stretch Marks As She Flaunts 'natural Body' (photos) by UjunwaBekeeLoved(f): 8:10am On Aug 12, 2018
Banging���
Re: Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Stretch Marks As She Flaunts 'natural Body' (photos) by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 12, 2018
UjunwaBekeeLoved:
Banging���
Banging wat? if u throw those tits backwards it will touch her spinal cord

1 Like

Re: Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Stretch Marks As She Flaunts 'natural Body' (photos) by mary4(f): 8:25am On Aug 12, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Stretch Marks As She Flaunts 'natural Body' (photos) by UjunwaBekeeLoved(f): 8:28am On Aug 12, 2018
ceejayx:

Banging wat? if u throw those tits backwards it will touch her spinal cord
Lol

1 Like

Re: Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Stretch Marks As She Flaunts 'natural Body' (photos) by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 12, 2018
UjunwaBekeeLoved:
Lol
Banging is having tight ass and AswearuGaad tits like urs
Re: Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Stretch Marks As She Flaunts 'natural Body' (photos) by courna(m): 8:44am On Aug 12, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
Where is the stretch marks bro
same here... can't see anything
Re: Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Stretch Marks As She Flaunts 'natural Body' (photos) by pweshdodo(m): 8:48am On Aug 12, 2018
She's hot
Unlike this one cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Stretch Marks As She Flaunts 'natural Body' (photos) by leesamyoung(m): 10:01am On Aug 12, 2018
slippery
Re: Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Stretch Marks As She Flaunts 'natural Body' (photos) by HardMirror(m): 10:07am On Aug 12, 2018
ceejayx:

Banging is having tight ass and AswearuGaad tits like urs
why are u deceiving the girl. She aint banging or stunning. Chai! Why?
Re: Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Stretch Marks As She Flaunts 'natural Body' (photos) by loverboys: 10:09am On Aug 12, 2018
Proudly showing off

1 Like

Re: Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Stretch Marks As She Flaunts 'natural Body' (photos) by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 12, 2018
HardMirror:
why are u deceiving the girl. She aint banging or stunning. Chai! Why?
The latter
Re: Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Stretch Marks As She Flaunts 'natural Body' (photos) by HardMirror(m): 10:21am On Aug 12, 2018
ceejayx:

The latter
pdp
Re: Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Stretch Marks As She Flaunts 'natural Body' (photos) by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 12, 2018
HardMirror:
pdp
Lol shift abeg
Re: Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Stretch Marks As She Flaunts 'natural Body' (photos) by HardMirror(m): 10:26am On Aug 12, 2018
ceejayx:

Lol shift abeg
make i no use my raggae spoil ur blues. Lol. Carry go!
Re: Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Stretch Marks As She Flaunts 'natural Body' (photos) by woodcock(m): 10:41am On Aug 12, 2018
Hi guys, I need you to vote me into the premiercool turf wars. Its a five aside football competition owned by PZ and sponsored by Manchester City.

Here is the link to vote with-:

https://www.premiercoolturfwars.com/vote.php

You are voting for my team KRAKS FC.

HELP US DO THIS GUYS. Bless you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vaseline Gang!!chioma Flaunts Her 'boob's As She Parties With Davido In Bahamas / Ever Had Sex With Your Friends Sister?? / My Acting Days Helped Me Have Sex With A Single Mum Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.