Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,843 members, 7,851,858 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:24 AM

She Suddenly Go Cold On Me, But How Do I Get Her Back? Check Here - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Suddenly Go Cold On Me, But How Do I Get Her Back? Check Here (709 Views)

Man Dumps Wife Because She Suddenly Grew Beards, Her Before And After Photos / Why Do Some Girls Go Cold After Banging Them For The First Time. / He Told Her This And She Suddenly Changed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She Suddenly Go Cold On Me, But How Do I Get Her Back? Check Here by Estringx(m): 7:17am On Aug 12, 2018
While it's hard to win her back, it's not impossible: here are 5 rules to help.

Before I proceed, I will like to clarify something which is really important in any relationship, You already Have her doesn't stop you from dressing well, what guys don't understand is that you should keep getting her everyday.

Attraction is the basic of all relationships quote me Anywhere... You think she's going no where already? Keep taking care of yourself and make her want you more. Because she gets to see new faces everyday, what you don't know is that she's been wooed too. Just make her crush on you while you still have her and while you still have the chance. In short, Don't ever let her lose your attraction.

It happens to the best of us: Things are going great and then, seemingly out of nowhere, she turns into an ice queen. Whether it’s spontaneous (such as in the middle of a date) or the much more common scenario I focus on here where she won’t return your calls or texts after a seemingly great time, women go from hot to cold ALL THE TIME.

HER SUDDENLY LOSING INTEREST IS COMMON

The first thing to understand when this happens is that this behavior is very common, normal, and often times, not your fault. It is very easy to try to think back at what you did that caused her to suddenly lose interest, and this is a good exercise, but there are many cases where you will have done nothing wrong. Bottom line, don’t get down on yourself if this happens to you.

IF SHE LOST INTEREST, IT’S BAD, BUT THERE IS HOPE

Before you get too excited, I do want to point out that there are a good number of situations where she has simply lost interest and attraction and there isn’t much you can do about it. I would even go as far as saying that this is, sadly, the most likely outcome, regardless of what seduction gurus etc. would like you to believe. With that bad news out of the way though, there are enough situations where you can win her back that it is worth putting in some effort to try; women who have gone cold can and do sometimes rapidly heat up again.

5 RULES TO HELP YOU WIN HER BACK

So,... Read full post @ https://www.mindmingers.com
Follow @Mindmingers on Instagram and Facebook
#wesupportlife

Re: She Suddenly Go Cold On Me, But How Do I Get Her Back? Check Here by Alejoc(m): 7:32am On Aug 12, 2018
Que sera sera!

(1) (Reply)

Common Kiss, She Can't Give Me. Come In Please / What Will Be Your Best Answer To This WAEC Question? / Do You Think Nairaland Needs To Be Spiced Up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.