Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,911 members, 7,841,460 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! - TV/Movies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (206420 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 25, 2010
@Gtay,
Thanks.

I like Tatty, i wish it was Meryl. sad
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 6:43pm On Jul 25, 2010
lol Tatiana tried to kiss Uti on the lips but he docked!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by k4kenny(f): 6:44pm On Jul 25, 2010
^^^ daym i must have blinked for a second cos i missed that.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Ambber(f): 6:45pm On Jul 25, 2010
Tati out? this is shocking o, what with Sammy and Jen still in the house? is this some biggy revenge?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 6:46pm On Jul 25, 2010
k4kenny:

^^^ daym i must have blinked for a second cos i missed that.

^^^ Yeah happened in a split second, cos Uti was careful of the cameras
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by collins123(m): 6:46pm On Jul 25, 2010
Is this show on Silverbird? What has BBA got to do with the corruption in Nigeria?

WTF
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Ambber(f): 6:47pm On Jul 25, 2010
This is what happens when you dont vote for all your favourites and kind hope that they stay. I was more concerned for Uti, I thot Angola was gonna keep her for us.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 8:23pm On Jul 25, 2010
Whatever happened to this site? Couldn't connect for 1.5 hours!

It sure cracked me up when Kaone was asked why he threw the dagger (previously called molotov cocktail) at Uti
[One housemate will dress up in a french maid's costume after all the other housemates have gone to bed; and will ensure that the house is clean]

Kaone: Uti, Uti, you better start doing something with those hands boy!
I.K: Why did you chose Uti
Kaone: Uti, needs help even to break a biscuit you know
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 8:29pm On Jul 25, 2010
^^^ not only you o! atleast it didn't last a whole day like that other time angry
i totally disagree the reason Kaone picked uti for the "dagger". uti makes himself useful every once a while, what does he have to say about mwisho or lerato in that case.
anyways, i'm glad K1 is back in the house, show the online votes i sent his way didn't go to waste smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by naijagal(f): 8:40pm On Jul 25, 2010
gtay welcome kiss
seun wat happened to ur site for almost 2 hours? anyways we r back on track

how i wish biggy will toss all d housemates into d barn this nite, good punishment for disrespecting him and his house
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 8:45pm On Jul 25, 2010
^^^ Nice to catch you here again naijagal, how've you been all this while! kiss

you're darn right about the barn thingy, i think some o' the hms will end up there as a punishment
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by tayoast(m): 8:48pm On Jul 25, 2010
dominique:

^^^ not only you o! atleast it didn't last a whole day like that other time angry
i totally disagree the reason Kaone picked uti for the "dagger". uti makes himself useful every once a while, what does he have to say about mwisho or lerato in that case.
anyways, i'm glad K1 is back in the house, show the online votes i sent his way didn't go to waste smiley

hey frd!
wat happened? pls bring me up 2 speed. . .
NL crashed again?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kbone(m): 9:09pm On Jul 25, 2010
GTay:

^^^ Nice to catch you here again naijagal, how've you been all this while! kiss

you're darn right about the barn thingy, i think some o' the hms will end up there as a punishment

good to have you back bawse!

with yesterdays strike this BBA re-aroused my interest all over again, glad that they all came back into the house but i must confess i havent felt the desperate need to vote like i did for kevin during the revolution
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 9:17pm On Jul 25, 2010
tayo_ast:

hey frd!
wat happened? pls bring me up 2 speed. . .
NL crashed again?

seems like it wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by tayoast(m): 9:19pm On Jul 25, 2010
^^again?
hw's ya been anyway?

hope u enjoyin BBA wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 9:32pm On Jul 25, 2010
^^^ i'm trying.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by lawyerchap(m): 10:44pm On Jul 25, 2010
GTAY IN DA HOUSE!!! Welcome bro. How you been,, dude?

Only just managed to get thru to NL. I'm amazed at how y'all managed it. Eviction Show was pretty cool. Maye Hunta's profile must have risen a couple of notches while we weren't looking. Best known for his hilarious Ekaette song, i'd always considered him a one-hit wonder, only for him to show up on one of Africa's biggest stages performing the Big Brother Theme song, no less. Kudos dude.

Dancers from Soweto and an arid comedian from Uganda punctuated a surprise filled show. Two housemates evicted (Kaone and Tatiana) and then returned to the house (what happens to all the money we spent voting?) and the unveiling of the Barn ( with lodgings more than a couple of notches below the standards of living these 'stars' have grown accustomed to. They're gonna be some seriously bruised egos once they set foot in that barn. Potties under the beds? You have got to be kidding, Biggie,). I smell revenge on the cards for the confrontation with Biggie that happened yesterday.

But i wonder what that Barn is for really. It's got beds for all the housemates so it is foreseeable that at some point, all the housemates may be relocated there. It has been painstakingly created and they managed to give it that rustic look and feel almost to the point of authenticity. It will be a real riot to see these spoilt brats living on a farm. Can hardly wait.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by olalkn(m): 11:01pm On Jul 25, 2010
Hey peeps,

Can I watch bb in the uk?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by adamse(f): 11:26pm On Jul 25, 2010
dominique:

anyways, [b]i'm glad K1 is back in the house,[/b] show the online votes i sent his way didn't go to waste smiley
i do not get,is k1 still in the house.
i didn't see tati's eviction coming at all.poor her.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kaybently: 11:29pm On Jul 25, 2010
fake evictions, thnx biggie, anyways wats goin to happen to that poor house, re they bringing new house mates?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by ScreenDiva: 11:29pm On Jul 25, 2010
That was a very entertaining show Biggie. cool cool cool First of all we saw Kaone and Tatiana evicted and they were recalled, talk about the BB twist, well i cannot wait to see the self acclaimed diva - Lerato clean the toilet 3times in a day, i have never seen her cook or clean,  way to go Tatiana. ''You sure say not be beef from BBA2'' Just checking to make sure!!!! cool

I am still awake too to see our dear Uti dress in the French Maid costume to do the cleaning!!!! hmmmm   Lazy Uti that needs help to break even biscuit,  somehow sha the guy has managed to put small pidgin in the mouth of the housemates, ''ABEG, ABEG, ABEG'' Sheila started it and now almost all the girls use it when they are pissed off or when they want to tease!!!!

Another surprise i cannot wait for is the Old barn, yes the old barn shown to us on the eviction show, it is a replica of the main big brother house but with dilapidated structures, the beds in the bedroom are something else with potty under the bed for peeing eeewwwwww!!!! i could see the pictures of all the housemates hanging on the wall facing their beds, just what is biggie up to now, there is even a diary room with a single wooden chair and a camera facing the chair, wow!!!!  it was really creepy, the compound had chicken they would even feed, pictures of cows and chicken, just the kind of surrounding you would get in a cowboy film setting, like i asked earlier,  , just what is Big brother up to well whatever Biggie is up to the housemates are in for a lot of surprises. grin grin grin grin I can just imagine Yacob in that kind of setting feeding the chickens,  cool cool cool cool or even Lerato doing same, the bushman Kaone and Mwisho will not have too much problem with that setting grin grin grin grin.

Tomorrow is another nomination day, i can't wait to see who nominates who, Mwisho will not have a problem now because he has spent a week with the housemates and must have mastered their names by now and should know who to nominate,  so let the games begin,  &  just like my fellow housemates. Abeg, abeg, abeg i don dey sign out make i go sleep. grin grin tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by adamse(f): 11:36pm On Jul 25, 2010
i did not get to watch the eviction show.who was called back? i mean are(tatiana and k1) they still in the house.k1 bAck?wat exactly?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 5:59am On Jul 26, 2010
adamse:

i did not get to watch the eviction show.who was called back? i mean are(tatiana and k1) they still in the house.k1 bAck?wat exactly?

Yes they are back.
It was a fake eviction.

They were so relieved.
If you had seen the look on Tatiana's face when she was told she had been evicted.
The girl almost cried, she was so shocked.

Can't wait to see the HM's living in the barn.
Some retro setting. . .lol

By the way why did NL have to crash at that time?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 9:46am On Jul 26, 2010
^^^ Thanks LC. Good to be back. I've been quite busy but generally i'm fine 10Q

lawyerchap:

an arid comedian from Uganda punctuated a surprise filled show.

arid, lol now that cracked me up. The guy was funnier in appearance than in speech angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by mumagee(f): 10:10am On Jul 26, 2010
Hi Everyone,

For those having issues with their DSTV mobile they can try suing the instructions below.

"To watch Big Brother on your Nokia 5330, go to TV - Options – Organize – Delete all channels. Re-subscribe and use 12345 as parental control code.”

cheers and enjoy! wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 10:11am On Jul 26, 2010
Nominations are underway for Day 8

Paloma -> Mwisho and Lerato

Tatiana -> Hannington and Uti

Code -> Lerato and Sheila

Meryl -> Sammy and Yacob

Hannington -> Sammy and Tatiana

Yacob -> Tatiana and Paloma

Sheila -> Mwisho and Sammy

---

So far i can't seem to see any strategy here  shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Rheinmetal(m): 10:27am On Jul 26, 2010
Not looking good for either Uti or Hannington, cos Tatiana will surely swap any of nominees with either one.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 10:29am On Jul 26, 2010
Munya nominates -> Sammy and Uti

Sammy leads the way wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 10:31am On Jul 26, 2010
Uti -> Paloma and Sammy

Poor Sammy sad
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Rheinmetal(m): 10:36am On Jul 26, 2010
I see Munya's still got his thing for Uti and why does Uti keep nominating Paloma?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 10:37am On Jul 26, 2010
Jennifer - Lerato and Meryl

Lerato now jumps to second with 3 nominations alongside sammy at 5
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 10:39am On Jul 26, 2010
Rheinmetal:

I see Munya's still got his thing for Uti and why does Uti keep nominating Paloma?

His reason was that they take the game too seriously tongue

Meanwhile Munya's strategy for nominations will now be from the furthest country away from his homeland
So expect him to keep on nominating Uti cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (179) (Reply)

Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread / Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.