Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,947 members, 7,838,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! - TV/Movies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (206262 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 10:41am On Jul 26, 2010
Sammy -> Uti and Hannnington (No Ghanian love here)

Mwisho - Uti and Hannington

Not looking good for NaijaBoy who now jumps to Second with 4 nominations
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 10:44am On Jul 26, 2010
Kaone goes for -> Tatiana and Meryl
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 10:46am On Jul 26, 2010
Tatiana is now Joint 3rd with 3 nominations,

Now for the last housemate Lerato! If she nominates Tatty, then Uti could be in trouble
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 10:47am On Jul 26, 2010
and she does it angry

Lerato -> Sammy and Tatiana
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Rheinmetal(m): 10:50am On Jul 26, 2010
^^ Not looking good indeed for Uti, anyways I foresee a situation where BBA house evictees would be sent to the barn house, that way they remain in play without the others in the main house being in the know. It's All Stars, maybe that way MNET can rake in the cash, they lost with last years low ratings. Just my two pence.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by omohwunmmy: 10:52am On Jul 26, 2010
Gtay is in d house! Nice to have u here dude.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 10:54am On Jul 26, 2010
Hey Omowhummy cool Nice to b back kiss Although only temporarily for now
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 10:55am On Jul 26, 2010
The way it is Tatty must save herself, but who could she put in the mix shocked

Sammy 6

Uti 4

Tatiana 4

Lerato 3
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Rheinmetal(m): 10:57am On Jul 26, 2010
Uti is not doing himself any favours hanging with Hannington, who is a loose cannon. Most of the pot shots were aimed for Hannington, Uti just got in the way. At least he got one of his nominations right. The trick is to first get rid of those who are trying to get rid of you. Maybe this would be his wake up call, he's been playing a lousy game thus far.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by ScreenDiva: 10:59am On Jul 26, 2010
According to the nominations so far i can see that the feeling is mutual between Tatiana and Hanninghton. Uti is just strategyless, yes, why does he keep nominating Paloma?? I am even more disappointed in him for Nominating Sammy, i mean where is the west coast love?? these are the people that will stand up for you if Sammy leaves early in the game, I do not think Ghanaians would be pleased with what Uti has done even if its a game. The guy does not have any strategy at all, i see him leaving early in the game too, i am just not feeling him at all. sad sad sad sad

From Tatiana's nomination, she is going to definitely replace Hanninghton or Uti if Sammy comes up for eviction because she is closer to Sammy. These could also be as a result of the noise in the bedroom last night about Alcohol, Richard & Ofunneka. I maybe wrong but those guys couldn't just let sleeping dogs lie or let bygone be bygone'' eishhhhh at a point i felt like slapping the four of them (Uti, Sheila, hanninghton & Meryl).
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 11:02am On Jul 26, 2010
^^^ @ screendiva, Sammy also put Uti up you know wink so no there's definitely no brotherly love there
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 11:04am On Jul 26, 2010
^^^ Also, Tatiana is up as well so she's definitely saving herself (and not the professor). Her 1st choice would be Hanny who was in her original list anyway
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Rheinmetal(m): 11:07am On Jul 26, 2010
^^^that is why I said, he got one of his nominations right. Sammy is the weakest link in that house. Uti stands a very good chance against him. Problem is 3 housemates could be up for eviction and these two are West African members of the house, which gives the 3rd nominee a pretty good chance
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by ScreenDiva: 11:10am On Jul 26, 2010
Yeah! Gtay i can see that. i see Tatiana, Sammy and Uti  coming up for Eviction and Tatiana Saving herself for Hanninghton, So Sammy, Uti and Hanninghton would be up for nomination. So far i can also see that Kaone would have nominated Tatiana because she is HoH and would save herself eventually.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 26, 2010
Munya's reason for nomination is the daftest so far. how can he claim to be nominating people who's country is farthes from his? that means he intends to keep nominating Uti 9 Nigeria). Also Tatiana has lost my vote because her reasons for nominating was too petty. Her beef with Uti is because he said Richard took advantage of Ofuneka, so? is she Richard's wife? Silly girl was used and dumped by Richard and she's holding grudges cos of him!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 11:21am On Jul 26, 2010
^^^ lol  grin but your screen name is tatiana
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Rheinmetal(m): 11:24am On Jul 26, 2010
^^^Maybe it's time to change ur username tongue This is the safest time to test the eviction waters, so I think Uti would do just fine. Besides Biggie's still got a few cards close to his chest. Nothing wrong with manipulating the game, m sure they've not forgotten what happened when Uti got evicted early in Season 3. Uti just needs to up his game and quit name dropping. If I hear the word "Tinsel" again lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 26, 2010
lol, i definitely need to drop the name
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by ScreenDiva: 11:28am On Jul 26, 2010
Whatever!!! i aint feeling Uti at all angry angry angry angry  His gist sometimes are too childish, you needed to have heard the trash being discussed in the bedroom last night, forgetting Tatiana one of the ''Fingerfucking'' victim or ''receivee'' was in the house and also a HoH, We are all human, if you were in Tatiana's shoes, you will do the same too, i mean the conversation was really embarrassing even if they did not mention Tatiana's name in the whole gist, but i think it was because she was there that was why they did not mention her name, but you could just feel the whole incident staring at your face once again. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Rheinmetal(m): 11:33am On Jul 26, 2010
I feel you Screendiva, but the show's not worth watching without a Nigerian rep to relate. Agree, Uti has been lacking in lots of areas, to say the least. But with the stuff some of these peeps send on those straps, you would just love to stick it to them. I don't see Uti winning, but we've got to push him as far as we can, if only to irritate the haters
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 26, 2010
like Uti or not, Uti was only defending Ofunneka a fellow Niegerian because the housemates had been dropping hints since that it was Ofunneka and Nigeria's fault that they havent been receiving enough alcohol since the Ofunneka incidence. Of course he had to defend his fellow country woman, infact them Meryl were laughing at him that he was just being blinded by patrotism.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 11:59am On Jul 26, 2010
thanks for the update guys kiss
Uti is safe as long as he's up against Sammy, Munya or even Hanny. i have a feeling a feeling Tati will swap herself for lerato. she must have intentionally left her name out so she can swap her in the evening.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kaybently: 12:10pm On Jul 26, 2010
true talk screen diva uti is sometimes annoying that why this season i ve decided to place my vote on mwisho although if uti comes up for eviction i,ll save him
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by ScreenDiva: 12:44pm On Jul 26, 2010
I know Uti was trying to fight for his countrywoman, seeing it as a controversial and sensitive topic would have just let it be, Sheila & Meryl could say whatever they wanted because of alcohol shortage, they would want to apportion blame but Uti could have just ignored them especially when it was getting out of hand, he would have then shown respect to Tatiana and Mwisho that is a fellow countryman of Richard, little wonder Mwisho also nominated him. He should just be careful, but i still maintain that i aint feeling him yet, he should play/yap less and focus on the game but if he can do all at the same time, its all good.

Sammy happens to be the weakest link in the house but do not forget that in BBA anything can happen. In the time of swap too anything can happen, because they do the nomination in the morning and they get to swap in the evening giving them ample time to decide who to swap. Well lets wait and see,  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by beeswax: 12:53pm On Jul 26, 2010
If only uti will stop name dropping!!! Yesterdays conversation in d bedroom was too evasive of other ppl's privacy abeg abeg abeg!!! Uti u r losing fans already
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 2:17pm On Jul 26, 2010
^^^ i agree. uti has to stop calling housemates names and putting them in uncomfortable situations, that's what led to his early eviction during his time. you can imagine how he scaled through last week without a single nomination, now he's up. at this rate, he won't escape nomination every week till he's evicted. our votes can only take him so far.
k1's dairy session was a bit too Kevin-ish for me. this is not the rural swags guy i know.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 2:30pm On Jul 26, 2010
what's sammy's probs. all he's doing is complaining about the other housemates. i agree with uti, he's taking the game wayyyyyy too seriously. he should gerrout of the house jare angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 26, 2010
Uti will definitely stay, trust the Naija connection.
One thing is for sure, Sammy is leaving this weekend except BB has more surprises for us.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by ScreenDiva: 7:33pm On Jul 26, 2010
Tatiana has swapped herself for Hanninghton.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 26, 2010
Sammy, Tatiana and Uti are up for eviction.
Tatiana saves herself and replaces Hannington.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by ScreenDiva: 7:37pm On Jul 26, 2010
Well it was predictable sha, so Sammy, Uti And Hanninghton are all up for eviction. So lovers of Uti grab ur keypad and start voting for your countryman as for me whether he stays or goes that is his business jare. Abeg abeg abeg jo make i go eat. angry angry angry angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 26, 2010
LOL. . .Uti will stay.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (179) (Reply)

Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread / Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.