Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,723 members, 7,831,297 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Unexpected Pregnancy Just Less Than 4 Months Of Postpartum - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Unexpected Pregnancy Just Less Than 4 Months Of Postpartum (1710 Views)

Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) / Unexpected Pregnancy??!! What Do You Do?.. / Ese Walter Ark Shares Her Postpartum Depression (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unexpected Pregnancy Just Less Than 4 Months Of Postpartum by Anonymn: 12:26pm On Aug 12, 2018
I already created a thread, find the link below. I just want inputs from the family section.

https://www.nairaland.com/4671879/could-breastfeeding-wife-pregnant-just
Re: Unexpected Pregnancy Just Less Than 4 Months Of Postpartum by SirVintageCock: 1:44pm On Aug 12, 2018
Have the baby and then extend future childbearing to four years. It may even cost less to have them both this early. Both of them will share their stuff instead of buying new ones. It is a common happenings for new couples and it is bound to reoccur unless you have an ironclad contraceptive in place.

And And stop ejaculating indiscriminately dude!!?

1 Like

Re: Unexpected Pregnancy Just Less Than 4 Months Of Postpartum by yvelchstores(f): 2:28pm On Aug 12, 2018
SirVintageCock:
Have the baby and then extend future childbearing to four years. It may even cost less to have them both this early. Both of them will share their stuff instead of buying new ones. It is a common happenings for new couples and it is bound to reoccur unless you have an ironclad contraceptive in place.

And And stop ejaculating indiscriminately dude!!?
all Ur points are very valid but the last one. A married man had that right, unlimited.

1 Like

Re: Unexpected Pregnancy Just Less Than 4 Months Of Postpartum by Katier00(f): 2:43pm On Aug 12, 2018
Continue breastfeeding your child and have the other baby. Go to a good family planning center and choose a method

1 Like

Re: Unexpected Pregnancy Just Less Than 4 Months Of Postpartum by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 12, 2018
The birth of your first child was in April. I'm going to calculate "four months ago" to be April. If your wife goes ahead with this second-but-soon pregnancy, she should also give birth to the second in April (2019). If the second baby is a girl, she would be able to use her big sister's baby clothes. If it's a boy, clothes aside, he would still be able to use his big sister's baby items. And with both of their birthdays in April, you could celebrate both of their birthdays together in this month. My point is this could be a blessing in disguise because it would save you money in the long run. So look on the bright side.

3 Likes

Re: Unexpected Pregnancy Just Less Than 4 Months Of Postpartum by Anonymn: 4:11pm On Aug 12, 2018
Thank you all for your sincere advice. Has anyone experienced this before? I will like to hear one or two stories, maybe that would encourage us
Re: Unexpected Pregnancy Just Less Than 4 Months Of Postpartum by Ishilove: 4:14pm On Aug 12, 2018
It is well

Re: Unexpected Pregnancy Just Less Than 4 Months Of Postpartum by divinelove(m): 4:27pm On Aug 12, 2018
Quiescere:
The birth of your first child was in April. I'm going to calculate "four months ago" to be April. If your wife goes ahead with this second-but-soon pregnancy, she should also give birth to the second in April (2019). If the second baby is a girl, she would be able to use her big sister's baby clothes. If it's a boy, clothes aside, he would still be able to use his big sister's baby items. And with both of their birthdays in April, you could celebrate both of their birthdays together in this month. My point is this could be a blessing in disguise because it would save you money in the long run. So look on the bright side.

lol it's good to be positive but planning matters alot. when school fees starts it may not be easy.

op keep you pregnancy, have the baby n be careful before u have 10 children this way grin grin.

I use to believe a breast feeding woman can't get pregnant but some women are just too fertile just one touch. it's well.

if I hear abortion from op again sad angry pls abortion is not an option. miracle is coming ur way BC DTS the name of the baby. God will provide

2 Likes

Re: Unexpected Pregnancy Just Less Than 4 Months Of Postpartum by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 12, 2018
Anonymn:
I already created a thread, find the link below. I just want inputs from the family section.

https://www.nairaland.com/4671879/could-breastfeeding-wife-pregnant-just

Happened to a classmate. Her husband could not wait after she gave birth.
Re: Unexpected Pregnancy Just Less Than 4 Months Of Postpartum by SirVintageCock: 4:58pm On Aug 12, 2018
yvelchstores:
all Ur points are very valid but the last one. A married man had that right, unlimited.
Yeah sure? Ain't that the reason he is facing this consequences.? Ejaculating inside a fertile hole.

Zip up if you can't bear the heat.....

2 Likes

Re: Unexpected Pregnancy Just Less Than 4 Months Of Postpartum by eniolorunfe: 6:47pm On Aug 12, 2018
Anonymn:
Thank you all for your sincere advice. Has anyone experienced this before? I will like to hear one or two stories, maybe that would encourage us

I know about four different families that this happened too and they're doing well. It's nothing new! It has happened before and it will continue to happen and most times the kids are usually of same sex.

Life happens....everyone knows that, no biggie!

DON'T ABORT! If your wife had twins the first time, would you have aborted one? So just see them as twins and you will be fine. Make sure you zip up after this to avoid same story again till whenever you're ready.

In terms of cost, it can actually help save more as you can use same things for the second one.

You and your wife will be fine. Support each other very well and surround yourself with positive people and you guys will be good.

This too shall pass....all the best!
Re: Unexpected Pregnancy Just Less Than 4 Months Of Postpartum by yvelchstores(f): 6:49pm On Aug 12, 2018
SirVintageCock:
Yeah sure? Ain't that the reason he is facing this consequences.? Ejaculating inside a fertile hole.

Zip up if you can't bear the heat.....
where else is he meant to do it?
Meanwhile op, it's not possible to get pregnant 3 days after period. The one u ppl did 3 days after period is not D one that produced this pregnancy, it's either the one u did before or after
Re: Unexpected Pregnancy Just Less Than 4 Months Of Postpartum by yvelchstores(f): 6:50pm On Aug 12, 2018
Quiescere:

on point.

1 Like

Re: Unexpected Pregnancy Just Less Than 4 Months Of Postpartum by Tomjazzy2: 9:10pm On Aug 12, 2018
yvelchstores:
where else is he meant to do it?
Meanwhile op, it's not possible to get pregnant 3 days after period. The one u ppl did 3 days after period is not D one that produced this pregnancy, it's either the one u did before or after

Hello, it's actually 100% possible to get pregnant any day during the menstrual circle.

Though the chances of that happening varies, depending on the day of the circle. Please be guided.

2 Likes

Re: Unexpected Pregnancy Just Less Than 4 Months Of Postpartum by DeeGeeNee: 9:47pm On Aug 12, 2018
F
Re: Unexpected Pregnancy Just Less Than 4 Months Of Postpartum by Anonymn: 10:28pm On Aug 12, 2018
Thank you all for your contributions, they really helped. We discussed it tonight and both agreed to keep it. I just hope she doesn't fall sick like she did in her first pregnancy (first trimester). All will be well. Man just gat's tighten him belt now cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Unexpected Pregnancy Just Less Than 4 Months Of Postpartum by yvelchstores(f): 8:04am On Aug 13, 2018
Tomjazzy2:

Hello, it's actually 100% possible to get pregnant any day during the menstrual circle.

Though the chances of that happening varies, depending on the day of the circle. Please be guided.
it's not possible. You are the one who should get the facts right. Pregnancy can occur 7 days in every month and that's mid of the cycle. At least 10days after menses. Some people bleed during ovulating and mistake that as menses.
Re: Unexpected Pregnancy Just Less Than 4 Months Of Postpartum by yvelchstores(f): 8:06am On Aug 13, 2018
Anonymn:
Thank you all for your contributions, they really helped. We discussed it tonight and both agreed to keep it. I just hope she doesn't fall sick like she did in her first pregnancy (first trimester). All will be well. Man just gat's tighten him belt now cheesy
congratulations �.
Re: Unexpected Pregnancy Just Less Than 4 Months Of Postpartum by Tomjazzy2: 1:12pm On Aug 13, 2018
yvelchstores:
it's not possible. You are the one who should get the facts right. Pregnancy can occur 7 days in every month and that's mid of the cycle. At least 10days after menses. Some people bleed during ovulating and mistake that as menses.

Wonderful! Okay, if you insist smiley

(1) (Reply)

Single At 42, Now Pregnant For A Man Friend / Why I Stopped Eating Meat And Fish And Now I Can't Find A Wife To Marry. / What Attitudes/occurrences Put You Off The Most In A Wedding Ceremony?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.