Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,020 members, 7,852,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:05 PM

14-Year-Old Schoolgirl Trafficked To Burkina Faso Returns Home Two Months After - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl Trafficked To Burkina Faso Returns Home Two Months After (18332 Views)

23-Year-Old US Lady Posed As 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl To Have Sex With Teen Boys / Adamawa Teacher, Pregnant 12-Year-Old Schoolgirl Are Lovers No Rape-NUT Chairman / Teacher Rapes, Impregnates 12-Year-Old Schoolgirl In Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl Trafficked To Burkina Faso Returns Home Two Months After by RZArecta2(m): 7:31am On Aug 15, 2018
So the Embassy officials couldn't even ensure she'd gotten safely to Nigeria before turning back but rather dropped her at the motor park and went away where she still sold chewing sticks for two days again, what if her madam saw her there and took revenge ?

2 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl Trafficked To Burkina Faso Returns Home Two Months After by chuksey1(m): 7:45am On Aug 15, 2018
calddon:
Its not a thing of our tribe, so our embassies are now so useless that an underaged teen being trafficked cannot be returned safely to Nigeria. They had to send her via bus to Benin only to be left at the mercy of another Nigerian.

I heard most of our embassies in these francophone countries are useless..i never thought they were this useless

This is really pathetic and sick..
Re: 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl Trafficked To Burkina Faso Returns Home Two Months After by thedondada(m): 7:58am On Aug 15, 2018
Story not adding up.

She doesn't sound coerced.

Take condom go and Bleep and you just agreed.

2 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl Trafficked To Burkina Faso Returns Home Two Months After by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 15, 2018
If it is actually true, then this girl is very foolish.
At 14 you have a boyfriend?
At 14, a man will just stop you and tell you to follow you to his house and you will do that?

I am tired of this generation - idiots everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl Trafficked To Burkina Faso Returns Home Two Months After by AfonjaSlaves(f): 8:02am On Aug 15, 2018
nd the same lady took me to an Igbo man, who was connected to some Nigerian community officials in the country.”

Yellowbar Muslim kidnapped a minor and turn her to sex slave and Igbo Man rescued her ,

lemme finish the epistle first I reserve my comment

4 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl Trafficked To Burkina Faso Returns Home Two Months After by omoelerin1: 8:06am On Aug 15, 2018
Nigerian embassies are very useless.
Re: 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl Trafficked To Burkina Faso Returns Home Two Months After by oladele00(m): 8:08am On Aug 15, 2018
ola12:

Read the story undecided

It was in lagos, I for curse you but na yoruba lyk me u b
curse me na Mr curser
Re: 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl Trafficked To Burkina Faso Returns Home Two Months After by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 8:10am On Aug 15, 2018
PrincessB1:
shocked

The heart of man is desperately wicked, who can know it
People are going miles perpetuating evil just to earn money not caring who is involved.
Everyone needs to be watchful at all time.

Congrats to Risikatu
Congrats to the mum
Congrats to everyone freed
Atleast the boyfriend has been vindicated cool

Let justice play it's role on those human traffickers angry
these are the result of calling people broke. When you call a man broke he is hurt, he wants to make money by all means, he sabotages the system to his own good, he renders others poor just to feel good, in turn the system is spoilt and people do shits for money. same logic for religious houses preaching and demanding money money money.

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl Trafficked To Burkina Faso Returns Home Two Months After by stevedre: 9:08am On Aug 15, 2018
driand:
Story doesn't add up

With the money she made she would have called home is she was not interested.
Most of the girls know what they are going to do but some who end up being deceived always look for a way out but at the same time, poverty and issues of life drive them to the streets.
At 14 she has a boyfriend and her parents knew about it speaks allot about how she was brought up.

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl Trafficked To Burkina Faso Returns Home Two Months After by stevedre: 9:12am On Aug 15, 2018
calddon:
Its not a thing of our tribe, so our embassies are now so useless that an underaged teen being trafficked cannot be returned safely to Nigeria. They had to send her via bus to Benin only to be left at the mercy of another Nigerian.

I heard most of our embassies in these francophone countries are useless..i never thought they were this useless

It is very pathetic, the embassy of Nigeria in most countries (especially African countries) are useless.
The officials act like mini gods forgetting they are there to serve.
Re: 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl Trafficked To Burkina Faso Returns Home Two Months After by IbrahimDamola: 9:51am On Aug 15, 2018
We yoruba muslims sef.

3 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl Trafficked To Burkina Faso Returns Home Two Months After by thatigboman: 10:04am On Aug 15, 2018
ceejay80s:

Later, I was told that a customer was waiting for me outside. I went outside and the same lady took me to an Igbo man, who was connected to some Nigerian community officials in the country.”

guess who sold her? her afonja brother,
guess who saved her? an Igbo man living in Igbo community in Burkina Faso
later afonjas will be talking trash, dirty sets
igbo amaka

3 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl Trafficked To Burkina Faso Returns Home Two Months After by thatigboman: 10:08am On Aug 15, 2018
stevedre:

It is very pathetic, the embassy of Nigeria in most countries (especially African countries) are useless.
The officials act like mini gods forgetting they are there to serve.
if they took her to Nigerian Embassy in Burkina Faso, why didnt the embassy put her in a plane and send her home? Just imagine our hopeless govt. If it were an American or European, even if it is Fiji they find their citizen, they will provide all support and care and put them in a plane that will take them home and reunite them with their families.
Re: 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl Trafficked To Burkina Faso Returns Home Two Months After by Nightmareo07: 12:18pm On Aug 15, 2018
So a Yoruba guy sold his sister as sex slave and igbo man served her..
Later these Afonjas will be talking trash!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man On Facebook Lures Women In Lagos, Rapes And Robs Them / Selling Banned Drug Is Big Business; It Enables Me Marry 3 Wives – Suspect / Herdsmen Invade Benue Prison Farm, Kill Inmate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.