Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Not The Entire Ndigbo Eyes Are Blocked! Read Below - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Not The Entire Ndigbo Eyes Are Blocked! Read Below (1327 Views)

My Eyes Are Filled With Tears Over Opobo And Bonny / Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. / Senator Dino Melaye's Convoy Blocked While Commissioning Projects In Kogi (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Not The Entire Ndigbo Eyes Are Blocked! Read Below by JegaQuin: 8:29am On Aug 13, 2018
"ENUGU STATE IS FOR PRESIDENT BUHARI
Yesterday, i slipped out of Onitsha. Where to? Ezeagu, in Enugu State, to attend a wedding ceremony of my colleague, Mr. Vitalis Madu. Journey to Enugu would normally be about 6 hours due to bad road. But with the construction work on-going in the road by President Buhari, we made it in 3 hours, 20 minutes. In the past to travel on such a horrible road, of course, you know where your heart would be throughout the journey. In your mouth! But God is gracious and faithful to have given Nigeria President Muhammadu Buhari as the country's helmsman."

~~by Charles Iwuagwu
With a clement weather and a smooth road, our driver ferried us with the speed of the light. What do you do when the pilot propels you through the air almost at dizzying speed? Forget all worries. Hand yourself to divine powers. Eat. Sleep. Wake. Read and sleep again. Life should be one long holiday. Thanks goodness that i am even on my annual Leave vacation. We landed at about 1:40 pm.
Our host, Mr. Vitalis (fantastic man, i must add) hosted us very well. Don't mind he used to be a PDP member, now he has seen the light and have decamped. That's good!
As we landed, the peope have already heard stories about me on how i am an egghead, a friend of President Buhari's administration and an unrepentant Buharist; so they sought to learn and recieve lessons from me about the developmental strides of this administration. Realy, the work of a Buharist anywhere is a tough job. When the people can't reach the Big man himself, they come after you. Buharists, take all the blame and insults. To contain the antics of the wailing wailers is so dolorous. They always cry and shout as if the world is coming to an end. They will call you names, use foul words, abuse your father and mother at the same time. But the people of Ezeagu are different, they sought for knowledge of which i calmly made available to them. I informed them about the brisk strides of PMB in the East. Told them of his rare qualities of transperancy, accountability, love of country, incorruptibility, discipline and forthrightness. I enlisted before them the projects that are being handled by the President in the East in a bid to improve the living standard of the zone. They include:
-Onitsha-Awka-Enugu Expressway
-Enugu - Portharcourt Dual Carriage way
-Rehabilitation of Okija bridge Junction leading to Umuahia-Amappatu-Uli Egbuoma.
-Construction of Umuerogha-Umuelema Nbubo Road
-The Second Niger Bridge construction which presently stands above 44.6% completion, despite being on the drawing board for several years by previous governments of Obasanjo, late Yaradua and Jonathan. Done with my explanation, the people apologized profusely for accusing the president wrongly that he does not love the East. The youths of Ezeagu represent the face of the future of Nigeria. They are engaging, bright, good conversationalist and bold. They knew what they wanted and went for it. Today, they are friends of the government. To express their satisfaction, joy and happiness; they set before me a special local delicious and very nutritious meal. It was abacha laced with akidi. (cassave flakes and cowpea). I ate to my fill, nearly bursted my tummy. There was also a fresh palm wine to wash it down. Didnt i gulp it down? I did with happiness. But i remembered that i shouldn't be like the cricket that got so well fed and bursted its own tummy, else the wailers will make fun of me back at home. Lol.
Before we bade the town farewell, i made a firm promise to the elders of Ezeagu that i will be back to the town in a short while, this time to officially take a good and pretty wife. It was pure relief when they accepted my plea.
Indeed, President Muhammadu Buhari GCFR, is God-sent. He is making people of different divides and shades of opinion to shake hands across the breadth and lenght of the Niger."

Re: Not The Entire Ndigbo Eyes Are Blocked! Read Below by hisgrace090: 8:33am On Aug 13, 2018
Even though buhari turned all Igbo land to London igbos I know will hate him.

They're coming for you with great speed for this opinion of yours.

8 Likes

Re: Not The Entire Ndigbo Eyes Are Blocked! Read Below by vanbonattel: 8:35am On Aug 13, 2018
Did you see this sign on that road?

What does it mean?

Or you didn't look, didn't ask?

Ajughi aju eri, na ebute ayaghi aya wee nwuo.

1 Share

Re: Not The Entire Ndigbo Eyes Are Blocked! Read Below by vanbonattel: 8:35am On Aug 13, 2018
Umu nnem, agwo nokwa na akirika o!

Some people will be cruising on the disjointed roads and praising buharri like the fvll on Facebook and slept while the passed the green signpost many times.

Better ask questions o.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Not The Entire Ndigbo Eyes Are Blocked! Read Below by gidgiddy: 8:57am On Aug 13, 2018
JegaQuin:
Yesterday, i slipped out of Onitsha. Where to? Ezeagu, in Enugu State, to attend a wedding ceremony of my colleague, Mr. Vitalis Madu. Journey to Enugu would normally be about 6 hours due to bad road. But with the construction work on-going in the road by President Buhari, we made it in 3 hours, 20 minutes. In the past to travel on such a horrible road, of course, you know where your heart would be throughout the journey. In your mouth! But God is gracious and faithful to have given Nigeria President Muhammadu Buhari as the country's helmsman."

~~by Charles Iwuagwu
With a clement weather and a smooth road, our driver ferried us with the speed of the light. What do you do when the pilot propels you through the air almost at dizzying speed? Forget all worries. Hand yourself to divine powers. Eat. Sleep. Wake. Read and sleep again. Life should be one long holiday. Thanks goodness that i am even on my annual Leave vacation. We landed at about 1:40 pm.
Our host, Mr. Vitalis (fantastic man, i must add) hosted us very well. Don't mind he used to be a PDP member, now he has seen the light and have decamped. That's good!
As we landed, the peope have already heard stories about me on how i am an egghead, a friend of President Buhari's administration and an unrepentant Buharist; so they sought to learn and recieve lessons from me about the developmental strides of this administration. Realy, the work of a Buharist anywhere is a tough job. When the people can't reach the Big man himself, they come after you. Buharists, take all the blame and insults. To contain the antics of the wailing wailers is so dolorous. They always cry and shout as if the world is coming to an end. They will call you names, use foul words, abuse your father and mother at the same time. But the people of Ezeagu are different, they sought for knowledge of which i calmly made available to them. I informed them about the brisk strides of PMB in the East. Told them of his rare qualities of transperancy, accountability, love of country, incorruptibility, discipline and forthrightness. I enlisted before them the projects that are being handled by the President in the East in a bid to improve the living standard of the zone. They include:
-Rehabilitation of Okija bridge Junction leading to Umuahia-Amappatu-Uli Egbuoma.
-The Second Niger Bridge construction which presently stands above 44.6% completion, despite being on the drawing board for several years by previous governments of Obasanjo, late Yaradua and Jonathan. Done with my explanation, the people apologized profusely for accusing the president wrongly that he does not love the East. The youths of Ezeagu represent the face of the future of Nigeria. They are engaging, bright, good conversationalist and bold. They knew what they wanted and went for it. Today, they are friends of the government. To express their satisfaction, joy and happiness; they set before me a special local delicious and very nutritious meal. It was abacha laced with akidi. (cassave flakes and cowpea). I ate to my fill, nearly bursted my tummy. There was also a fresh palm wine to wash it down. Didnt i gulp it down? I did with happiness. But i remembered that i shouldn't be like the cricket that got so well fed and bursted its own tummy, else the wailers will make fun of me back at home. Lol.
Before we bade the town farewell, i made a firm promise to the elders of Ezeagu that i will be back to the town in a short while, this time to officially take a good and pretty wife. It was pure relief when they accepted my plea.
Indeed, President Muhammadu Buhari GCFR, is God-sent. He is making people of different divides and shades of opinion to shake hands across the breadth and lenght of the Niger."

When you are supporting Buhari, your eyes are open. But when you don't support Buhari, you eyes are blocked. How daft some people can be.

If I ask the fool how many unarmed defenceless Igbos Buhari killed in operation python dance, he won't be able to tell me.

But he will tell me that Buhari is building roads and constructing second Niger Bridge.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Not The Entire Ndigbo Eyes Are Blocked! Read Below by Maxihood: 8:58am On Aug 13, 2018
hmmmmm
Re: Not The Entire Ndigbo Eyes Are Blocked! Read Below by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 13, 2018
Support for Buhari means unblocked eyes, many are mad but few are roaming!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Not The Entire Ndigbo Eyes Are Blocked! Read Below by Turantula(m): 9:23am On Aug 13, 2018
These yeloba muslims can never stop at anything to get Igbos attention. If you want vote for the terrorist from Daura who cares.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Not The Entire Ndigbo Eyes Are Blocked! Read Below by wakaman: 9:47am On Aug 13, 2018
vanbonattel:

What does it mean?

What about the sign?

1 Like

Re: Not The Entire Ndigbo Eyes Are Blocked! Read Below by vanbonattel: 10:51am On Aug 13, 2018
wakaman:

What about the sign?

GOOGLE is your friend.

1 Like

Re: Not The Entire Ndigbo Eyes Are Blocked! Read Below by Oblang(m): 11:11am On Aug 13, 2018
Turantula:
These yeloba muslims can never stop at anything to get Igbos attention. If you want vote for the terrorist from Daura who cares.
u

Charles Iwagwu look like Yoruba name to u..

1 Like

Re: Not The Entire Ndigbo Eyes Are Blocked! Read Below by Amumaigwe: 11:23am On Aug 13, 2018
JegaQuin:

~~by Charles Iwuagwu

If it is the same Onitsha-Enugu express way, a death trap which I travelled through just one week ago you are painting as smooth, then shame on you.

This is because you are resorting to an outlandish dimension of lies to market your bad product.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Not The Entire Ndigbo Eyes Are Blocked! Read Below by Fatherofdragons: 11:30am On Aug 13, 2018
Afonja hapu nu ndi igbo k'anyi nuo mmiri togbo iko.

what is all this? today, we are 5%, tomorrow, we don't matter in politics, next tomorrow, igbos will vote for buhari, what is all this?

every individual has the right to vote for who they choose, stop been hypocrites

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Not The Entire Ndigbo Eyes Are Blocked! Read Below by Roger3D(m): 11:31am On Aug 13, 2018
gidgiddy:

When you are supporting Buhari, your eyes are open. But when you don't support Buhari, you eyes are blocked. How daft some people can be.

If I ask the fool how many unarmed defenceless Igbos Buhari killed in operation python dance, he won't be able to tell me.

But he will tell me that Buhari is building roads and constructing second Niger Bridge.
Those IPOB members who got killed were neither defenseless nor unarmed. IPOB members picked policemen up and threw them over the Niger bridge to their deaths during one of their demonstrations. Also during operation python dance, IPOB members pelted soldiers with rocks and attempted to snatch the rifles of the military personnel. This is far from peaceful and so the army boys were left with no choice than to shoot them.

1 Like

Re: Not The Entire Ndigbo Eyes Are Blocked! Read Below by madmohamed(m): 11:31am On Aug 13, 2018
vanbonattel:

What does it mean?

don,t mind d hem
Re: Not The Entire Ndigbo Eyes Are Blocked! Read Below by etebefia: 11:33am On Aug 13, 2018
This administration is full of lies and propaganda. Which Onitsha-enugu express way is the OP talking about? Sometime in 2016 the Enugu State government started work on the Enugu part of the express way and was able to cover some KM. Towards end of last year 2017 seem the Federal government took over from Enugu State government and since the take over, work has stopped and the Federal government has resulted to mischievously campaigning with the part completed by the Enugu State government.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not The Entire Ndigbo Eyes Are Blocked! Read Below by wingmanII: 11:49am On Aug 13, 2018
Insulting Igbos from now to eternity will not change your miserable lives for the better. Best if we all work towards separation, you stay in your country with your "open eyes" while the detested Igbos stay in theirs with "blocked eyes".

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not The Entire Ndigbo Eyes Are Blocked! Read Below by gidgiddy: 1:37pm On Aug 13, 2018
Roger3D:
Those IPOB members who got killed were neither defenseless nor unarmed. IPOB members picked policemen up and threw them over the Niger bridge to their deaths during one of their demonstrations. Also during operation python dance, IPOB members pelted soldiers with rocks and attempted to snatch the rifles of the military personnel. This is far from peaceful and so the army boys were left with no choice than to shoot them.

They threw policemen into the River Niger? Policemen who's names where never published and we never saw their bodies or funeral? That's enough to tell anyone that it was fake news.

The throwing of stones is not good enough reason to kill a person. Only a fool will believe the gun snatching story. How can a civilian go to snatch a gun from an armed soldier? There is no civilian anywhere in the world who will see an armed soldier and go to snatch the gun from him. Only someone high on cocaine would even attempt such.

But the important thing here is that while we have armed militants in the Niger Delta, killer Herdsmen in the middle belt and Boko Haram in the NE, Buhari chose to send Soldiers to the SE where nobody was armed.

How can a President leave areas where, people being slaughtered, communities being burned down and soldiers are badly needed, to send Soldiers to the SE where there was no violence?

It was because of Buhari's hatred of Igbos

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not The Entire Ndigbo Eyes Are Blocked! Read Below by Roger3D(m): 2:00pm On Aug 13, 2018
gidgiddy:

They threw policemen into the River Niger? Policemen who's names where never published and we never saw their bodies or funeral? That's enough to tell anyone that it was fake news.

[b]The throwing of stones is not good enough reason to kill a person. [/b]Only a fool will believe the gun snatching story. How can a civilian go to snatch a gun from an armed soldier? There is no civilian anywhere in the world who will see an armed soldier and go to snatch the gun from him. Only someone high on cocaine would even attempt such.

But the important thing here is that while we have armed militants in the Niger Delta, killer Herdsmen in the middle belt and Boko Haram in the NE, Buhari chose to send Soldiers to the SE where nobody was armed.

How can a President leave areas where, people being slaughtered, communities being burned down and soldiers are badly needed, to send Soldiers to the SE where there was no violence?

Go and ask your Jewish brothers among the Israeli defense forces what they do to Palestinian teenagers who throw rocks at them during their protests and you will get a better answer than I can ever give you. Also i have provided the link of the story here: https://www.naija.ng/845023-biafra-protest-panic-asaba-massob-members-throw-policemen-river-niger.html
Re: Not The Entire Ndigbo Eyes Are Blocked! Read Below by vedaxcool(m): 2:20pm On Aug 13, 2018
Here to read shameless ipob juwus rejected by Israel come up with lame excuses for this Progress recorded.
Re: Not The Entire Ndigbo Eyes Are Blocked! Read Below by Ofodirinwa: 2:25pm On Aug 13, 2018
Re: Not The Entire Ndigbo Eyes Are Blocked! Read Below by gidgiddy: 2:25pm On Aug 13, 2018
Roger3D:
Go and ask your Jewish brothers among the Israeli defense forces what they do to Palestinian teenagers who throw rocks at them during their protests and you will get a better answer than I can ever give you. Also i have provided the link of the story here: https://www.naija.ng/845023-biafra-protest-panic-asaba-massob-members-throw-policemen-river-niger.html

Your report is about MASSOB while I'm talking about IPOB and operation Python dance.

2 Likes

Re: Not The Entire Ndigbo Eyes Are Blocked! Read Below by loveth360(f): 2:32pm On Aug 13, 2018
Oblang:
u

Charles Iwagwu look like Yoruba name to u..
there is no prove that he is igbo,he may be yoruba impostor.
Re: Not The Entire Ndigbo Eyes Are Blocked! Read Below by KratosCorp: 2:32pm On Aug 13, 2018
Stop talking trash slowpoke. Else, your seed will end like those you mock.

By the way, Hamas is an armed millitant terror organization which often launches rockets and mortars into Israel and use their civilians as human sheild and propaganda assets.

http://time.com/3035937/gaza-israel-hamas-palestinian-casualties/

IPOB is in no way like Hamas.

Finally, besides IPOB, many members of MASSOB (and other such ARMLESS AND PEACEFUL agitators) were murdered in cold blood by the millitary. This systematic act of massacre against innocent igbo youths has nothing to do with armed resistance as you shamelessly and demonically lie about.

Roger3D:

1 Like

Re: Not The Entire Ndigbo Eyes Are Blocked! Read Below by loveth360(f): 2:36pm On Aug 13, 2018
Roger3D:
yoruba muslim always feel happy to see igbos dying.

Very wicked things.

4 Likes

Re: Not The Entire Ndigbo Eyes Are Blocked! Read Below by loveth360(f): 2:39pm On Aug 13, 2018
gidgiddy:

The throwing of stones is not good enough reason to kill a person. Only a fool will believe the gun snatching story. How can a civilian go to snatch a gun from an armed soldier? There is no civilian anywhere in the world who will see an armed soldier and go to snatch the gun from him. Only someone high on cocaine would even attempt such.

leave those hateful things from waste.

1 Like

Re: Not The Entire Ndigbo Eyes Are Blocked! Read Below by Roger3D(m): 2:53pm On Aug 13, 2018
KratosCorp:
Stop talking trash slowpoke. Else, your seed will end like those you mock.

By the way, Hamas is an armed millitant terror organization which often launches rockets and mortars into Israel and use their civilians as human sheild and propaganda assets.

http://time.com/3035937/gaza-israel-hamas-palestinian-casualties/

IPOB is in no way like Hamas.

Finally, besides IPOB, many members of MASSOB (and other such ARMLESS AND PEACEFUL agitators) were murdered in cold blood by the millitary. This systematic act of massacre against innocent igbo youths has nothing to do with armed resistance as you shamelessly and demonically lie about.

Mr slowpoke where in my submission did I ever make mention of Hamas? I said the Israeli IDF guns down teenage children for throwing rocks at them during demonstrations. During the operation python dance at Aba last year, IPOB attacked the army with cutlasses, sticks and stones and were gunned down for it. Those IPOB members can never be classified as peaceful agitators
Re: Not The Entire Ndigbo Eyes Are Blocked! Read Below by KratosCorp: 3:06pm On Aug 13, 2018
As I said earlier, it's only a slowpoke that would not realize that it is the Hamas terror group that attacks the Israeli soldiers and then use its own civilian youths as shield against the provoked retaliation and for propaganda. IPOB did not do any of that. IPOB members were killed right inside their own houses during the UNWARANTED Operation Python Dance.

Roger3D:
Mr slowpoke where in my submission did I ever make mention of Hamas? I said the Israeli IDF guns down teenage children for throwing rocks at them during demonstrations. During the operation python dance at Aba last year, IPOB attacked the army with cutlasses, sticks and stones and were gunned down for it. Those IPOB members can never be classified as peaceful agitators

2 Likes

Re: Not The Entire Ndigbo Eyes Are Blocked! Read Below by Roger3D(m): 3:09pm On Aug 13, 2018
KratosCorp:
As I said earlier, it's only a slowpoke that would not realize that it is the Hamas terror group that attacks the Israeli soldiers and then use its own civilian youths as shield against the provoked retaliation and for propaganda. IPOB did not do any of that. IPOB members were killed right inside their own houses during the UNWARANTED Operation Python Dance.

Okay next time the soldiers come to your town please pelt them with stones, after that tell them that IPOB unlike Hamas are a peaceful organization that only uses stones and not rockets to fight for Biafra. I will be glad to hear from you after that encounter
Re: Not The Entire Ndigbo Eyes Are Blocked! Read Below by Oblang(m): 3:24pm On Aug 13, 2018
loveth360:
there is on prove that he is igbo,he may be yoruba impostor.

What prove do u have that he's Yoruba..
Re: Not The Entire Ndigbo Eyes Are Blocked! Read Below by loveth360(f): 3:32pm On Aug 13, 2018
Oblang:

What prove do u have that he's Yoruba..
what prove do you have that he is igbo.

Dont tell me his name because i can decide to use your tribe name as my fb id

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos is not a colonial settlement. It is owned by Yorubas.”— Ambode / Atiku Dress Up In Suit, Meet US Congress, Ready For The Event / The Case Of Onnoghen And Emir Sanusi: Never Two Of A Kind - Mike Ozekhome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.