Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,421 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. (63941 Views)

Anambra govt house blocked as protesters accuse Awka monarch of land-grabbing / Olisa Metuh Laughing In Ekweremadu's House (Photo) / Ekiti Government House Blocked By Gun-Wielding Policemen (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. by BoneBlogger(m): 9:22am On Jul 24, 2018
Security agencies are reportedly laying siege on the homes of Senate President Bukola Saraki and Deputy Senate President Ike Ekweremadu in Abuja. A political activist, Prince Henry Nwazuruahu Shield, did a live video as he was prevented from entering the street of the deputy senate president.

According to media reports, the move is said to be an apparent ploy to prevent them from making it to the National Assembly today because of an alleged plan by many lawmakers to decamp en masse from the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC).

Mr Saraki was summoned to appear at police department for further investigation into alleged killings in Kwara State at 8:00 a.m. today. It remained unclear why the police blocked his residence at dawn.

Mr Ekweremadu had no prior police invitation.

The planned cross carpeting, if allowed to take place, would render the APC a minority party before the end of Tuesday, a fact attested to by the Peoples Democratic Party leader in the House of Representatives on Monday.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/deputy-senate-president-ekweremadus-residence-blocked-by-armed-police-photos-video.html

2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. by BoneBlogger(m): 9:22am On Jul 24, 2018
Watch the video HERE.

Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. by iammo(m): 9:24am On Jul 24, 2018
Desperate goverment, Jonathan also locked up the NASS complex, influenced governors forum election, blocked and harrassed ameachi, at the end his tenure ended and although he isn't paying for his sins directly his wife and family are. I really pity Buhari and his family cos after his tenure his enemy would come for his family and him, it's gon be worse than what he faced in the hand of babangida

185 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. by yarimo(m): 9:26am On Jul 24, 2018
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. by Sirpaul(m): 9:36am On Jul 24, 2018
Forgive yourself for accepting less than you deserve. But don't do it again.

THIS IS NIGERIA.

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 24, 2018
Let's go boys, Fvck the police

[img]https://i./7L93.gif[/img]

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 24, 2018
Good one. No peace for the (ipob) wicked

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. by blazer2018: 9:37am On Jul 24, 2018
The most tensed political game in d history of our current political dispensation...I hope it doesn't lead to bloodshed of d innocent...all stakeholders should trade with caution...these are dangerous times.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:37am On Jul 24, 2018
As e dey hot!

No more time for impunity.

NIGERIA MUST BE GREAT AGAIN!

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. by Nightmareo07: 9:37am On Jul 24, 2018
undecided
Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. by Yankee101: 9:37am On Jul 24, 2018
And we wan progress?

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. by FunkyAlhaji2015: 9:38am On Jul 24, 2018
The boys are just guarding ogas house as usual. Pls stop all these sensational news

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. by nams77: 9:38am On Jul 24, 2018
The desperation of the APC has finally transformed them to a grosteque monster. I pity them because the future will be very cruel to them and I pray PMB live long to grin reap his reward.
For those quoting me: see below

You truly need to use your brains rather. There are procedures in dealing with issues this. The courts will decide. He has been there before and if it becomes necessary for him to appear again, then so be it. But blocking and barricading is house when he has not shown any tendency to dishonor their invitation is executive recklessness.
U re all blind anyway.
I won't dignify you again with a response as this will suffice. Have a nice day

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. by 3rdavefarms(m): 9:38am On Jul 24, 2018
I’m in love with this..Buhari right now grin
Saraki right now sad
Ekeeremadu shocked

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. by Ijaya123: 9:39am On Jul 24, 2018
iammo:
Desperate goverment, Jonathan also locked up the NASS complex, influenced governors forum election, blocked and harrassed ameachi, at the end his tenure ended and although he isn't paying for his sins directly his wife and family are. I really pity Buhari and his family cos after his tenure his enemy would come for his family and him, it's gon be worse than what he faced in the hand of babangida

My thoughts exactly.

I only pity those clowns supporting politicians who don't give a second hoot about them.

16 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. by maestroferddi: 9:39am On Jul 24, 2018
There you have it...Buhari's police state in full swing.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. by kristisking(m): 9:39am On Jul 24, 2018
I have never a government as useless as this APC government.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. by looseweight: 9:39am On Jul 24, 2018
This is not getting funny again

I am Nairaland best weight loss doctor. Burn down excess fat from any area of your body withing 9 days with our program. Check my profile for live testimonies

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. by Dee60: 9:39am On Jul 24, 2018
In the 80's IBB said there was light at the end of the tunnel.

Another one came an told Citizen Andrew not to relocate!

Ever since, the political elite has been raping Nigeria.

This regime is here to destroy what remains of a ravagely raped country!

Whither Nigeria?

But there is a God in heaven and He still answers prayers.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. by Eslopy(m): 9:40am On Jul 24, 2018
Good, now that I have booked a spot in front page even if I am not the first to comment, we count it all joy. PMB and his drama, I just sit and watch the mind blowing satire called, PMB and APC.
Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 24, 2018
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. by saydfact(m): 9:40am On Jul 24, 2018
HERE

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. by Metuh: 9:40am On Jul 24, 2018
APC has finished Nigeria.

Was Ekweremadu ever invited by the police? Why the invasion?

Buhari must be impeached.

47 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. by frowland(m): 9:41am On Jul 24, 2018
Their business. Let them bomb themselves for all I care. When sharing money, do they send me pictures and videos of sharing money na when trouble start they remember the masses.
Only idi0ts will go out demonstrating and protesting on behalf of this wolves.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. by CilicMarin: 9:41am On Jul 24, 2018
Good!

Stop crying for politicians, they have wherewithal to sort themselves, while you struggle to buy data and waste your life here in defending them!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. by KEVIND: 9:41am On Jul 24, 2018
unbelievable

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. by jeronimo(m): 9:41am On Jul 24, 2018
This is just an act of desperation. The funny thing is whatever the game plan is, whether it is to impeach Saraki and Ekweremadu or prevent Saraki's defection the APC senators charged with the task will still blow it trust me. At the end of the day these events will only make Saraki more popular and powerful.

We can sure do better than this as a country.

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. by Saao(m): 9:41am On Jul 24, 2018
iammo:
continue to support tyranny. one day tyrannical tendencies will knock on your door

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. by Paperwhite(m): 9:41am On Jul 24, 2018
kristisking:
I have never a government as useless as this APC government.
I am telling you sir.Utter lawlessness, impunity & tyranny fully manifest.APC will surely regret this. angry

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos / Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt / Lucozade Nigeria Shades President Buhari In New Hilarious Ad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.