Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,555 members, 7,837,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Primary School Pupils Shout "Sai Baba" On Seeing PDP Campaign Vehicle. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Primary School Pupils Shout "Sai Baba" On Seeing PDP Campaign Vehicle. (1798 Views)

Kano Residents Shout Sai Atiku As Tinubu Arrives Kano (Video) / Kwankwaso Supporters Besiege His Abuja Home This Morning, Shout 'Sai Kwankwaso' / Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Primary School Pupils Shout "Sai Baba" On Seeing PDP Campaign Vehicle. by MrJanuzaj: 10:23am On Aug 13, 2018
Look at primary school pupils shouting Sai Baba sai Buhari immediately the saw PDP campaign vehicle. Meen PMB is the god of the north. He is now a religion

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2042064539158157&id=100000638913389

1 Like

Re: Primary School Pupils Shout "Sai Baba" On Seeing PDP Campaign Vehicle. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:24am On Aug 13, 2018
Even the beautiful, cute impartial kids love Buhari.
God bless the President and give him many more beautiful years ahead to lead this nation to the promised land.
Our prayers are always with you over there sir.
Come back home soon.
We are missing you so dearly.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Primary School Pupils Shout "Sai Baba" On Seeing PDP Campaign Vehicle. by royal200: 10:35am On Aug 13, 2018
All this are make-Belief of wooing people to vote again for Pmb.. ....Why are they not shouting sai Baba last year or since January. Are they just seing PDP vehicle for the first time since after election.I tire for those Youth supporting any of those who are presently or had been in the running the affairs of this country before . ....I stand for new set of people.. .not any of the old political office holders. How many campaign promise that ur soo called People loved PMB has fulfil... ... The answer is None,but still bcoz he is paying you wages U keep compagning....Soon he will leave highest 8years and another person will be there who may not employ u as a nairaland campagn team. So tell me is this how Nigeria will be great.. ...i won't asslick any policians, this part of why Nigeria is backward.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primary School Pupils Shout "Sai Baba" On Seeing PDP Campaign Vehicle. by ashacot: 10:35am On Aug 13, 2018
This buhari is now like a religion.

see the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLzmZGq6YFA

2 Likes

Re: Primary School Pupils Shout "Sai Baba" On Seeing PDP Campaign Vehicle. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:35am On Aug 13, 2018
Sai baba.... we miss you... In apc we trust... they Guy above me have said it all.. cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Primary School Pupils Shout "Sai Baba" On Seeing PDP Campaign Vehicle. by SeunWhy: 10:42am On Aug 13, 2018
Lol
Omo
Re: Primary School Pupils Shout "Sai Baba" On Seeing PDP Campaign Vehicle. by FarahAideed: 10:43am On Aug 13, 2018
Instead of concentrating on delivering good governance the failed Buhari govt is embarking on propaganda of Fascist brainwashing and idolization based on nothing ....

Why exactly are this kids shouting Say Buhari?

Has he fixed job losses ? No

Has he fixed electricity ? No

Has he fought corruption? No

Has fought poverty? No

Has he improved access to education ? NO

Has he improved access to healthcare? No

Has he improved security ? No

Has he fixed refineries? No

Has he stopped paying dubious fuel subsidy? No

Has the economy improved ? No

Is 1 Naira now equivalent to 1 dollar ? No

So what exactly are the shouting Sai Buhari for if not that the have been brainwashed by religious intolerance and bigotry ...

Buharis only reason for appealing to these folk is just 100 percent Bigotry

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Primary School Pupils Shout "Sai Baba" On Seeing PDP Campaign Vehicle. by Jokerman(m): 10:44am On Aug 13, 2018
the indoctrination throughout mosques have started..... grin
Re: Primary School Pupils Shout "Sai Baba" On Seeing PDP Campaign Vehicle. by dukie25: 10:45am On Aug 13, 2018
The irony here is that Dr Jonathan built that school.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Primary School Pupils Shout "Sai Baba" On Seeing PDP Campaign Vehicle. by MrJanuzaj: 10:48am On Aug 13, 2018
royal200:
All this are make-Belief of wooing people to vote again for Pmb.. ....Why are they not shouting sai Baba last year or since January. Are they just seing PDP vehicle for the first time since after election.I tire for those Youth supporting any of those who are presently or had been in the running the affairs of this country before . ....I stand for new set of people.. .not any of the old political office holders. How many campaign promise that ur soo called People loved PMB has fulfil... ... The answer is None,but still bcoz he is paying you wages U keep compagning....Soon he will leave highest 8years and another person will be there who may not employ u as a nairaland campagn team. So tell me is this how Nigeria will be great.. ...i won't asslick any policians, this part of why Nigeria is backward.

Oga shu.t you are talking trash. All these preaching and holier than thou, because little children praised a man they adore. People like you are problem of this country. You become preachers of moral and decency whenever things dont go against the people you prefer to hate for nothing, but keep mute and revel when you think the tide is turning the opposite direction. I know people like you, chronic hypocrites.

6 Likes

Re: Primary School Pupils Shout "Sai Baba" On Seeing PDP Campaign Vehicle. by Sharpshooota: 10:55am On Aug 13, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

Look at primary school pupils shouting Sai Baba sai Buhari immediately the saw PDP campaign vehicle. Meen PMB is the god of the north. He is now a religion

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2042064539158157&id=100000638913389

Rubbish.... I have a video where an Imam was brainwashing little kids in the mosque... telling them lies about Buhari how he is God's sent

Everything about APC is evil and falsehood

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Primary School Pupils Shout "Sai Baba" On Seeing PDP Campaign Vehicle. by Sharpshooota: 10:58am On Aug 13, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

Oga shu.t you are talking trash. All these preaching and holier than thou, because little children praised a man they adore. People like you are problem of this country. You become preachers of moral and decency whenever things dont go against the people you prefer to hate for nothing, but keep mute and revel when you think the tide is turning the opposite direction. I know people like you, chronic hypocrites.

Because of crumbs you will embarrass yourself and generation on social media... It's a pity

You open a thread because little children chant sai barber on seeing a vehicle..
Open another one this time about you going to toilet
Re: Primary School Pupils Shout "Sai Baba" On Seeing PDP Campaign Vehicle. by royal200: 10:58am On Aug 13, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

Lol.... So it pain you.. I belief you are the one who need to shut up.. ...u failed to answer the question you only attacking.. Mind you am not a politician.. But I don't see any sense in what u trash out.. ..And again nothing go against any person I prefer, in fact I don't have any, but tell me what is the future of Nigeria with all this several dramas.. .........my question still remain are those student just seing PDP vehicle for the first time.. Let be reasonable in thinking.. ...All this shouting are only make belief.. .......its what they tell the student to do, they did.

2 Likes

Re: Primary School Pupils Shout "Sai Baba" On Seeing PDP Campaign Vehicle. by abc115: 10:59am On Aug 13, 2018
Sharpshooota:

Rubbish.... I have a video where an Imam was brainwashing little kids in the mosque... telling them lies about Buhari how he is God's sent

2 Likes

Re: Primary School Pupils Shout "Sai Baba" On Seeing PDP Campaign Vehicle. by royal200: 11:00am On Aug 13, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

Re: Primary School Pupils Shout "Sai Baba" On Seeing PDP Campaign Vehicle. by Sharpshooota: 11:01am On Aug 13, 2018
[quote author=abc115 post=70234831][/quote]

Another falsehood
Lie Muhammads everywhere
Re: Primary School Pupils Shout "Sai Baba" On Seeing PDP Campaign Vehicle. by Peacecore: 11:05am On Aug 13, 2018
FarahAideed:
Instead of concentrating on delivering good governance the failed Buhari govt is embarking on propaganda of Fascist brainwashing and idolization based on nothing ....

Has fought poverty? No

So what exactly are the shouting Sai Buhari for if not that the have been brainwashed by religious intolerance and bigotry ...

Abeg no cry

6 Likes

Re: Primary School Pupils Shout "Sai Baba" On Seeing PDP Campaign Vehicle. by Peacecore: 11:08am On Aug 13, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

Guy u don finish am

3 Likes

Re: Primary School Pupils Shout "Sai Baba" On Seeing PDP Campaign Vehicle. by MrJanuzaj: 11:08am On Aug 13, 2018
FarahAideed:

Has fought poverty? No

Keep quite this man.

They are shouting "Sai Baba sai Buhari " because.

- electricity has improved since their elder siblings sacked PDP in 2015 by increasing power generation from 3500MW to over 7000MW.

- Most of their parents or friends parents got the share of the Abacha loot.

- Most of their senior siblings are now getting 30k every month for 2 years to help them learn technical skills to progress in life.

- They now eat free in thier respective school every day for free.

- Their elder brothers/Sisters will from this now begin to recieve 49800 per month as corpers.

- Their elder brothers/Sisters have told them that very soon they will start travelling across the country with train.
- All the Federal roads in their regions is done.
- their elder siblings who are working in FG are receiving thier salaries as at when due.
- They no longer are afraiid of Boko haram bombing as it was few years ago.
- the little children are aware that their future is more secured in the hands of a man with integrity and accountability than in the hands of known criminals.
- The pupils discovered that the children of the PDP thieves no longer intimidate then with money and affluence like before.
ETC.

Generally the Children are more wiser than you because they see good leaders they know, . Jesus Christ said, in Matt. 18:3-6.
And he said: “Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. 4 Therefore, whoever takes the lowly position of this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. 5 And whoever welcomes one such child in my name welcomes me.
6 “If anyone causes one of these little ones—those who believe in me—to stumble, it would be better for them to have a large millstone hung around their neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea.

Mr man don bring curse upon yourself, God adore little children more you wicked and perverse fellow.
God has spoken.

If you like keep hating.

10 Likes

Re: Primary School Pupils Shout "Sai Baba" On Seeing PDP Campaign Vehicle. by buhariguy(m): 11:09am On Aug 13, 2018
Everywhere you go like Mtn,
Sai buhari till 2023.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Primary School Pupils Shout "Sai Baba" On Seeing PDP Campaign Vehicle. by buhariguy(m): 11:12am On Aug 13, 2018
royal200:
what has he not achieved

5 Likes

Re: Primary School Pupils Shout "Sai Baba" On Seeing PDP Campaign Vehicle. by FarahAideed: 11:13am On Aug 13, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

Keep quite this man.

They are shouting "Sai Baba sai Buhari "

- Their elder brothers/Sisters will from this now begin to recieve 49800 per month as corpers. About 1.2m for the service year.
-

Olodo so 49800 is now equivalent to 1.2 m a year..
What a dullard.... for your information Jonathan left an installed capacity of 7000 Mws that cannot be disputed and the Buhari govt is still generating slightly below 4000 still after 3 years ... only bigots and retards still support Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Primary School Pupils Shout "Sai Baba" On Seeing PDP Campaign Vehicle. by MrJanuzaj: 11:18am On Aug 13, 2018
royal200:

Lol.... So it pain you.. I belief you are the one who need to shut up.. ...u failed to answer the question you only attacking.. Mind you am not a politician.. But I don't see any sense in what u trash out.. ..And again nothing go against any person I prefer, in fact I don't have any, but tell me what is the future of Nigeria with all this several dramas.. .........my question still remain are those student just seing PDP vehicle for the first time.. Let be reasonable in thinking.. ...All this shouting are only make belief.. .......its what they tell the student to do, they did.

Lol.why will be pained this olodo, so because you wrote that trash i will be pained It clearly show you are not intelligent at all.

Some of The usual lines of chronic and bitter wailers are :
"I am apolitical" " i am not a politician " " i voted for PMB in 2015" " I dont belong to any party " " PDP and APC are the same" .
Whenever you hear things like this, know they are the most disgusting set of hypocritic wailers of the highest degree who hide under neutrality to display their hate and stupidity.
Guy come off this, you can only decieve the gullible minds not people like me.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primary School Pupils Shout "Sai Baba" On Seeing PDP Campaign Vehicle. by MrJanuzaj: 11:19am On Aug 13, 2018
Sharpshooota:

Ipob yoouth

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primary School Pupils Shout "Sai Baba" On Seeing PDP Campaign Vehicle. by MrJanuzaj: 11:19am On Aug 13, 2018
Sharpshooota:

Because of crumbs you will embarrass yourself and generation on social media... It's a pity

You open a thread because little children chant sai barber on seeing a vehicle..
Open another one this time about you going to toilet

Ipob youth

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primary School Pupils Shout "Sai Baba" On Seeing PDP Campaign Vehicle. by MrJanuzaj: 11:20am On Aug 13, 2018
FarahAideed:

Olodo so 49800 is now equivalent to 1.2 m a year..
What a dullard.... for your information Jonathan left an installed capacity of 7000 Mws that cannot be disputed and the Buhari govt is still generating slightly below 4000 still after 3 years ... only bigots and retards still support Buhari

I doesnt matter. Those liitle children are more intelligent than you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primary School Pupils Shout "Sai Baba" On Seeing PDP Campaign Vehicle. by FarahAideed: 11:28am On Aug 13, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

You Buharist couldn't possibly be able to decipher intelligence even if it perched on your nose...
Re: Primary School Pupils Shout "Sai Baba" On Seeing PDP Campaign Vehicle. by vedaxcool(m): 11:31am On Aug 13, 2018
[s]
FarahAideed:

Has fought poverty? No

[/s]

And PDP fixed all that? You only hate PMB because of his religion and your love for Corruption.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primary School Pupils Shout "Sai Baba" On Seeing PDP Campaign Vehicle. by vedaxcool(m): 11:32am On Aug 13, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

Hayyy, you have caused Fayose to faint again

2 Likes

Re: Primary School Pupils Shout "Sai Baba" On Seeing PDP Campaign Vehicle. by FarahAideed: 11:42am On Aug 13, 2018
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

And PDP fixed all that? You only hate PMB because of his religion and your love for Corruption.

Vedaxcool if I hated PMB because of his religion i would never have voted or campaigned vigorously for him .For your information I have written Buhari two letters in the past urging him not to give up but continue contesting because then I thought he was a good man by today I know Better ..Buhari is the worst thing to have happened to the black race form that day he overthrew Shagari

1 Like

Re: Primary School Pupils Shout "Sai Baba" On Seeing PDP Campaign Vehicle. by vedaxcool(m): 11:47am On Aug 13, 2018
[s]
FarahAideed:

Vedaxcool if I hated PMB because of his religion i would never have voted or campaigned vigorously for him .For your information I have written Buhari two letters in the past urging him not to give up but continue contesting because then I thought he was a good man by today I know Better ..Buhari is the worst thing to have happened to the black race form that day he overthrew Shagari
[/s]

Sharap you liar. Supporter of stealing, I asked PDP that you support solved of the problems you listed? You are not only fanatical bigot of Corruption but have deeply ingrained hate for Muslims.

5 Likes

Re: Primary School Pupils Shout "Sai Baba" On Seeing PDP Campaign Vehicle. by MrJanuzaj: 11:50am On Aug 13, 2018
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Sharap you liar. Supporter of stealing, I asked PDP that you support solved of the problems you listed? You are not only fanatical bigot of Corruption but have deeply ingrained hate for Muslims.

I have said it that thier usual line is "i supported PMB before" all lie from the pit of hell. Bitter bigots and lovers of corruption can never support Baba.

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Restructuring Vs South East Presidency 2023 Which One Will Go For. / Caption This Photo Of Gov. Okorocha Marching With Members Of Nigerian Legion / How Do You Sponsor A Bill To Your State House Of Assembly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.