Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,606 members, 7,861,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:49 PM

Primary School Pupils Shout "Sai Baba" On Seeing PDP Campaign Vehicle. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Primary School Pupils Shout "Sai Baba" On Seeing PDP Campaign Vehicle. (1804 Views)

Kano Residents Shout Sai Atiku As Tinubu Arrives Kano (Video) / Kwankwaso Supporters Besiege His Abuja Home This Morning, Shout 'Sai Kwankwaso' / Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primary School Pupils Shout "Sai Baba" On Seeing PDP Campaign Vehicle. by FarahAideed: 11:50am On Aug 13, 2018
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Sharap you liar. Supporter of stealing, I asked PDP that you support solved of the problems you listed? You are not only fanatical bigot of Corruption but have deeply ingrained hate for Muslims.

My closest pals are Muslims if you don't know so your reckless assertion is dead on Arrival .... I don't hate Muslims but I hate religious terrorism
Re: Primary School Pupils Shout "Sai Baba" On Seeing PDP Campaign Vehicle. by vhykeeytor(m): 12:11pm On Aug 13, 2018
What do they know? Their mind is an empty slate (Tabular rasa). All they can do is shout, they have no voting power/right. But what do I know, maybe the north is relying on them to give Sai Baba 12million votes as usual. Say NO to underage voting.

God bless Nigeria
Re: Primary School Pupils Shout "Sai Baba" On Seeing PDP Campaign Vehicle. by vedaxcool(m): 12:23pm On Aug 13, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

I have said it that thier usual line is "i supported PMB before" all lie from the pit of hell. Bitter bigots and lovers of corruption can never support Baba.

Gbamest, lovers Corruption are congenital liars

2 Likes

Re: Primary School Pupils Shout "Sai Baba" On Seeing PDP Campaign Vehicle. by MrJanuzaj: 12:33pm On Aug 13, 2018
vhykeeytor:
What do they know? Their mind is an empty slate (Tabular rasa). All they can do is shout, they have no voting power/right. But what do I know, maybe the north is relying on them to give Sai Baba 12million votes as usual. Say NO to underage voting.

God bless Nigeria

The little children know who have uplifted their parents and elder ones. Read Matt. 18: 3-6.
Re: Primary School Pupils Shout "Sai Baba" On Seeing PDP Campaign Vehicle. by royal200: 12:47pm On Aug 13, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

I have said it that thier usual line is "i supported PMB before" all lie from the pit of hell. Bitter bigots and lovers of corruption can never support Baba.

I only wonder why some people who claims to attend school say this words.. .My question is has anything change about corruption in Nigeria.. ....i don't hate or like any politician, but I like my country...Is this method USA use to develop......Tell me what Baba has done differently from Jonathan.. ...Even he isn't a lucky president, he only force himself. in his first regime as military president, it's so crude price drop big in international market..Thank God it's better now and up till this moment look at the dollar value to naira, look at inflation......See let call a spade a spade. ......None of this current or old political office holders have any tangible things to offer.. .
Re: Primary School Pupils Shout "Sai Baba" On Seeing PDP Campaign Vehicle. by royal200: 12:55pm On Aug 13, 2018
Nigeria Youth are really in mess with all this political idea... .Learn always to call a spade, a spade.. ....I find it difficult to see the difference between past and current administration. ...They are bunch of a feather... ..and that poster say Nysc will start collecting 49k as allowances.. ....i just dey laugh... Who approve it........mind you Nysc cant collect more than the Nigeria minimum wages
Re: Primary School Pupils Shout "Sai Baba" On Seeing PDP Campaign Vehicle. by samfuntua: 1:06pm On Aug 13, 2018
All Primary and Secondary Schools nationwide are in summer holiday right now till September, please where did sai baba people get these ones shouting sai baba from?
Re: Primary School Pupils Shout "Sai Baba" On Seeing PDP Campaign Vehicle. by 7lives: 1:09pm On Aug 13, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

Oga shu.t you are talking trash. All these preaching and holier than thou, because little children praised a man they adore. People like you are problem of this country. You become preachers of moral and decency whenever things dont go against the people you prefer to hate for nothing, but keep mute and revel when you think the tide is turning the opposite direction. I know people like you, chronic hypocrites.

Those children are probably enjoying government feeding in school.

1 Like

Re: Primary School Pupils Shout "Sai Baba" On Seeing PDP Campaign Vehicle. by 7lives: 1:18pm On Aug 13, 2018
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

And PDP fixed all that? You only hate PMB because of his religion and your love for Corruption.

Don't mind them, they keep disgracing Christ up and down.

1 Like

Re: Primary School Pupils Shout "Sai Baba" On Seeing PDP Campaign Vehicle. by royal200: 1:21pm On Aug 13, 2018
7lives:

Those children are probably enjoying government feeding in school.

Thanks for this.. But I will always say what's worth doing at all, it's worth doing well.. Out of 36states in Nigeria how many state enjoy the irregular feeding and what are they feeding them with.. See this administration idea is poor in all ramifications..Mind you the numbers of students in public schools isn't as such again.. ...its not that they don't try atall. ..But why most Youth are hyping them I don't know.. ...Everywhere propaganda just to make PMB marketable.. .

I don't talk about Party.. .i talk about individual or administration.. .Am less concern about any party anyone dey.. ....anyone talking about party to justify a comment is only selfish and myopic.. .....
Re: Primary School Pupils Shout "Sai Baba" On Seeing PDP Campaign Vehicle. by Butterflyle0: 1:26pm On Aug 13, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

Keep quite this man.

They are shouting "Sai Baba sai Buhari " because.

- electricity has improved since their elder siblings sacked PDP in 2015 by increasing power generation from 3500MW to over 7000MW.

- Most of their parents or friends parents got the share of the Abacha loot.

- Most of their senior siblings are now getting 30k every month for 2 years to help them learn technical skills to progress in life.

- They now eat free in thier respective school every day for free.

- Their elder brothers/Sisters will from this now begin to recieve 49800 per month as corpers.

- Their elder brothers/Sisters have told them that very soon they will start travelling across the country with train.
- All the Federal roads in their regions is done.
- their elder siblings who are working in FG are receiving thier salaries as at when due.
- They no longer are afraiid of Boko haram bombing as it was few years ago.
- the little children are aware that their future is more secured in the hands of a man with integrity and accountability than in the hands of known criminals.
- The pupils discovered that the children of the PDP thieves no longer intimidate then with money and affluence like before.
ETC.

Generally the Children are more wiser than you because they see good leaders they know, . Jesus Christ said, in Matt. 18:3-6.
And he said: “Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. 4 Therefore, whoever takes the lowly position of this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. 5 And whoever welcomes one such child in my name welcomes me.
6 “If anyone causes one of these little ones—those who believe in me—to stumble, it would be better for them to have a large millstone hung around their neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea.

Mr man don bring curse upon yourself, God adore little children more you wicked and perverse fellow.
God has spoken.

If you like keep hating.

You are a patriot and I salute the way you slashed and shredded that hate filled guy with this your post.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra: "Nigerian Government Rejected My Demands" - Nnamdi Kanu / Selling Jibril Of Sudan Theory: The Height Of Hawking Idiotic Imbecility / Pictures : Today At Adamawa.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.