Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Hadiza Bawa-Garba Wins Appeal To Work Again In UK - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hadiza Bawa-Garba Wins Appeal To Work Again In UK (22513 Views)

Coronavirus: Abdurazak Habib Garba, 6 Others Test Positive In Kano / COVID-19: Garba Abari Says Chinese Experts Coming To Share Experince Only / 'nigerian-british Doctor, Hadiza Bawa-garba Wins Appeal Against Uk High Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hadiza Bawa-Garba Wins Appeal To Work Again In UK by vedaxcool(m): 6:52pm On Aug 13, 2018
drlateef:

Never do well people, nonentities are the type that write what you have written. She probably, is from Borno but that is not the issue. You really sound like Satan. The whole of doctors in UK fully support this lady, including many paediatric consultants who are willing to take her back into their departments. Yet a nonentity like you will be talking trash in Nigeria. Who are you please?

Omo see finishing

1 Like

Re: Hadiza Bawa-Garba Wins Appeal To Work Again In UK by wizsolzy(m): 6:58pm On Aug 13, 2018
celestialAgent:
Negligence of duty should not be tolerated in any way...
See dis one undecided

1 Like

Re: Hadiza Bawa-Garba Wins Appeal To Work Again In UK by IchBinBrait(m): 7:05pm On Aug 13, 2018
wblower:
keystone bank continue to maltreat there outsourced staff. Whether they exist or not is non of their business. My brother that work there just confirmed to me that they just increased salary of the direct staff leaving the outsourced untouched. He has been there for 10 years now still 61k, he has to swallow all this maltreatment because no job. The new MD Obeahon is such a wicked Man, sacking people at random. To make the matter worse for them, they have been disconnected from recieving mails. Please make this a headline so the whole world will read it
10years?? shocked Let him quit the damn job. Why answering YES SIR, YES SIR, YES SIR because of peanut. He sure will get a better one since he has got the banking experience. 61grand is way too small for a staff that has worked that long. I hate it when humans take the place of God just because of one top position, rank or even superiority. The so-called MD is completely unprofessional & acts unethically. He may be terminating staffs' employment now but he should also bear in mind that he is answerable to the Chairman who could as well terminate his appointment/employment. He is creating a bad name for himself & the bank. What a shame. People do not like to consider the future but only the present shaaa...... SMH SMH angry

1 Like

Re: Hadiza Bawa-Garba Wins Appeal To Work Again In UK by FitandMuscular: 7:08pm On Aug 13, 2018
Re: Hadiza Bawa-Garba Wins Appeal To Work Again In UK by ifymadu: 7:09pm On Aug 13, 2018
sunnysunny69:

Her life achievement you can't get close. She was tried by a competent court and won on appeal. Her victory is not for her but for all her medical colleagues who were reported to have raised over £250000 to help her fight the case.

The UK government cut fundings for the NHS and Doctors, hereby putting the hospital staffs under immense pressure, when you are under pressure mistakes are bound to happen. Sadly a young boy lost his life .

Always quick to call a tribe Afonja, I'll be right to call you idiotic pig of Biafra.

You responded well until your last comment, you don’t allow narrow minded people pull you into the gutter with them. You just need to understand that some people are incurable in their tribal madness and allowing them get to you is like according them victory. I decided to stop responding to such people, it only goes to show how backwards they are. One love

6 Likes

Re: Hadiza Bawa-Garba Wins Appeal To Work Again In UK by princenaira(m): 7:31pm On Aug 13, 2018
sunnysunny69:

Her life achievement you can't get close. She was tried by a competent court and won on appeal. Her victory is not for her but for all her medical colleagues who were reported to have raised over £250000 to help her fight the case.

The UK government cut fundings for the NHS and Doctors, hereby putting the hospital staffs under immense pressure, when you are under pressure mistakes are bound to happen. Sadly a young boy lost his life .

Always quick to call a tribe Afonja, I'll be right to call you idiotic pig of Biafra.

You would have won some accolade for such a matured response but for your last sentence.

2 Likes

Re: Hadiza Bawa-Garba Wins Appeal To Work Again In UK by monaPhilz: 7:33pm On Aug 13, 2018
sunnysunny69:

You knack the right spot.

1 Like

Re: Hadiza Bawa-Garba Wins Appeal To Work Again In UK by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 13, 2018
There is no thread on front page that does not degenerate to tribal bigotry and ethnic sentiments.

If I were a MOD any comment of such nature will be removed!

4 Likes

Re: Hadiza Bawa-Garba Wins Appeal To Work Again In UK by armadeo(m): 8:12pm On Aug 13, 2018
moderator i think a one year ban for any tribal slur should be enforced. by the time 3 to 4 same monikers are banned people would respect themselves. we need sanity on nairaland.

i read the story at its inception and she honestly didnt do any wrong, she followed all protocols and was supported by her superiors hence the judgement in her favour.

Nigerians are full of hate. too much hate in our lives

2 Likes

Re: Hadiza Bawa-Garba Wins Appeal To Work Again In UK by OdiaI(f): 8:24pm On Aug 13, 2018
Jaqenhghar:
The way they kill people here they think they will go and be killing people over there. Theu value himan lives there not like this shithole. I bet she will be careful next time
Stop it. This woman is very competent. The death was neither deliberate nor intentional. If she was not a good doctor as in skilled doc, you can bet she would have lost the case. Forget what you think and understand that it may be the family that felt their son didn't get enough care. It doesn't mean the doctor didn't do her best

1 Like

Re: Hadiza Bawa-Garba Wins Appeal To Work Again In UK by OdiaI(f): 8:32pm On Aug 13, 2018
MartinCorridon:
She will find it hard to work there again

Make she kukuma return...we need doctors here.

She would probably escape with medical negligence here

Modified : Just read the story. Seems she made a mistake and owned up. That's impressive and requires balls
She will still be able to work there very well. Many illnesses present with similar symptoms...what I think is the mistake here is that there was a delayed diagnosis for the sepsis. He was being treated for something else probably…

1 Like

Re: Hadiza Bawa-Garba Wins Appeal To Work Again In UK by theoldpretender(m): 8:38pm On Aug 13, 2018
Happy, to see this doctor reinstated.

Have been following the case, and to be honest, while the family of the late patient had a right to be aggrieved, the fact was that the doctor did her best under very stressful conditions.

Well, hope she gets back to work in time....back to the whole stress and treatment and stuff.
Re: Hadiza Bawa-Garba Wins Appeal To Work Again In UK by dgbaba: 11:07pm On Aug 13, 2018
greyham:
There is no thread on front page that does not degenerate to tribal bigotry and ethnic sentiments.

If I were a MOD any comment of such nature will be removed!

[b][/b]

Nairaland mods don't understand the gravity of the situation. All they care about is traffic. Seun Osewa, I put it to you that if you allow these tribal miscreants to continue this way, one day you'll have blood on your hands. It still seems enjoyable now but you don't know your forum is fast becoming an online breeding ground for monsters.
Continue ehn.
Re: Hadiza Bawa-Garba Wins Appeal To Work Again In UK by Ahmedgk(m): 11:25pm On Aug 13, 2018
Indeed I'm happy for her, all our family are happy too, she's a daughter to my Dad's friend Alhaji Bawa Garba (ABG). we were all baffled when her licence was seized, she returned to lecturing after the incidence but now she can go back cheers!!

1 Like

Re: Hadiza Bawa-Garba Wins Appeal To Work Again In UK by pazienza(m): 1:39am On Aug 14, 2018
sunnysunny69:

I hope this fella get banned as well, for his last sentence.
Even in football, you get a yellow card for retaliating violently against violence another player meted on you.
If the aggressor is to be rightly condemned and banned for his ethnic slurs, the above moniker deserved to be banned as well, for the same offense, to restore parity, balance and justice.
I hereby call on the mods to do the needful.

cc: Seun, lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Hadiza Bawa-Garba Wins Appeal To Work Again In UK by Nobody: 2:38am On Aug 14, 2018
Great
Re: Hadiza Bawa-Garba Wins Appeal To Work Again In UK by chikago1: 7:21am On Aug 14, 2018
tstx:
Oyibo gobbe oyibo.... Only one death and her license was suspended...

Meanwhile Dr Chineme's hospital here in my backyard has seen more than 15 deaths within 9 months yet his license is still chilling on the wall...

see my signature
Just like one clinic in my area, people call it the butcher's clinic. They perform surgery for every little sickness and the hospital is small, dank and extremely dirty. I just wonder how they are still in business.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eating Egg Everyday? What Side Effect / Coronavirus: Guidance For Nigerians By The Federal Government / Millions Of Nigerians Are Living With Hepatitis B: Go For Test Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.