Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,660 members, 7,813,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ - Fashion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ (40319 Views)

Poll: Do You

Adore Shoes: 30% (68 votes)
Wear Em As A Necessity: 9% (22 votes)
Buy Shoes At Any Given Opportunity!: 26% (60 votes)
Treat Myself To Buyin Once In A While: 16% (37 votes)
Consider Urself A Shoe Manic !!: 16% (38 votes)
This poll has ended

Can You Buy A Shoe Of 3 Million Naira ?? / Planning On Starting A Shoe Shop, Need Your Advice. / Confessions Of The 'corper' That Spent N4,000,000 In A Mall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by iice(f): 8:26pm On Jul 11, 2009
zenatta:

My take is that women love shoes! all!. Some discover this affinity much later and oh bwoi, the 'Imeda' in them refuses to be placated.
@liceMy sentiments exactly. I am not a ruffles admirer but since we are talking ruffles, can you imagine this construction! As much as I know I won't, I know exactly who will

LMAO Imelda sef na die cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/161994_A4_jpg49f51dcdd0ddbe163494876965b73459

I love the color and style but i would take the ruffle out grin

I like this too, just without all the rhinestones

www.nairaland.com/attachments/161992_A1_jpg1ffd950300e55c290043ca1ca9a0bf2c

mukina2:

shocked yes oh shocked shocked

tongue kiss kiss
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by mohawkchic(f): 8:48pm On Jul 11, 2009
~These babies are Statement shoes on their own,wudnt work for me w/o the Ruffles. . .am all dressed up mentally w/ em Ruffles saluting me! grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/161994_A4_jpg49f51dcdd0ddbe163494876965b73459

~Its the Rhinestones i like about this shoes. . . .

www.nairaland.com/attachments/161992_A1_jpg1ffd950300e55c290043ca1ca9a0bf2c
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by mukina2: 10:27pm On Jul 11, 2009
mehn that shoe get as e dey oh tongue tongue

laydee should i buy it? grin
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by iice(f): 10:30pm On Jul 11, 2009
No loff, na waste of ur money. . .u no go even wear am tongue
Besides you go reach 7ft with those tongue
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by Nobody: 1:59am On Jul 13, 2009
Those red shoes sure look pretty grin
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by mohawkchic(f): 2:01am On Sep 30, 2009
~ The KG sales got some very gorgeous shoes. . .wetting my appetite  grin

~ What a beauty!

~ I SoOo love the blue

Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by chika98: 2:54am On Oct 22, 2009
The tan one is so hot it is almost orgasmic!
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by chic2pimp(m): 3:03am On Oct 22, 2009
chika98:

The tan one is so hot it is almost orgasmic!
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by chika98: 3:04am On Oct 22, 2009
chic2pimp:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Ogini?
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by iice(f): 5:14am On Oct 27, 2009

To die for tongue
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by mohawkchic(f): 7:32pm On Oct 27, 2009
[size=13pt]~Tis. . wink[/size]
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by iice(f): 3:29pm On Nov 10, 2009
5 more pairs today! embarassed grin
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by mohawkchic(f): 8:21pm On Nov 10, 2009
[size=13pt]~ shocked Whoa-Oh!! O-Kaaay! You got to mail me whatever it is that's turned you into a shoe-holic! grin God knows i need a fix!I've gon thro a pharse of Not-having-the-urge-to-shop for a month now! Now that is weird & freaking me out. . .I have a love-hate thing going w/ that. . .

It's my Wedding Anniversary Tomorrow  grin I'll be having that fix sooner than i think!
[/size]
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by chika98: 9:26pm On Nov 10, 2009
mohawkchic:

[size=13pt]~ shocked Whoa-Oh!! O-Kaaay! You got to mail me whatever it is that's turned you into a shoe-holic! grin God knows i need a fix!I've gon thro a pharse of Not-having-the-urge-to-shop for a month now! Now that is weird & freaking me out. . .I have a love-hate thing going w/ that. . .

It's my Wedding Anniversary Tomorrow  grin I'll be having that fix sooner than i think!
[/size]

Awwww here's to many more years of love, understanding and blessings. Also to many more of looking FAB! smiley kiss

@Post
I got a pair of black booties. It is a cross between gladiators and a bootie. Tres tres hot!
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by mohawkchic(f): 10:04pm On Nov 10, 2009
chika98:

Awwww here's to many more years of love, understanding and blessings. Also to many more of looking FAB! smiley kiss

[size=13pt]~Aaaw. . .Ta. Giving you a big ole Virtual Hug & a  kiss  from across the miles. . . [/size]

chika98:

@Post
I got a pair of black booties. It is a cross between gladiators and a bootie. Tres tres hot!

[size=13pt]~Kwel. . enjoy wearing it![/size]
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by chika98: 10:43pm On Nov 10, 2009
mohawkchic:

[size=13pt]~Aaaw. . .Ta. Giving you a big ole Virtual Hug & a  kiss  from across the miles. . . [/size]

[size=13pt]~Kwel. . enjoy wearing it![/size]

No worries lady. You are one of the very few women I respect and adore on this forum wink
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by mohawkchic(f): 10:55pm On Nov 10, 2009
[size=13pt]~Appreciate You saying! wink I'm blushing Purple here. .checking to see if there a needle around. . .You can pop my head now grin[/size]
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by iice(f): 6:42pm On Nov 11, 2009
mohawkchic:

[/size]

Happy Anniversary kiss kiss More blessings to you and yours kiss
LOL pesin prolly swore on me angry grin Oh i wish i was in the phase of not-having-the-urge-to-shop cheesy
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by mohawkchic(f): 10:20pm On Nov 12, 2009
[size=13pt]~Ta.  kiss

~Not to woory this pharse will pass. . .mine started yesterday  grin Broke free from the spell. . .[/size]
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by iice(f): 6:12pm On Nov 13, 2009
I hope so oooo undecided Went and bought pants today undecided and lots of tees, if not for time, i would have done more damage sad

You're welcome kiss
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by Epi: 5:07pm On Nov 17, 2009
This is what i am getting from H&M today. Awww yea! sweet! tongue

Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by mohawkchic(f): 6:42pm On Nov 17, 2009
Epi:

This is what i am getting from H&M today. Awww yea! sweet! tongue

[size=13pt]~Oooo Dont even get me started on the H& M Jimmy Choo mania thats going on here in the UK. . .Thousands of people, huge queues, ten minutes to shop and only one item per size. . shocked I cudnt possibly browse for ten minutes to save my life,much more only get to choose one. . cheesy

~That right there was clear enuff i best have a browse when the other fashionista's arent so frantic to get their hands on the latest Jimmy Choo bags, shoes, dresses, jackets and belts. . .

~I'm sitting this one out. . . for Now grin[/size]
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by chika98: 7:39pm On Nov 17, 2009
The whole Jimmy Choo thing is a fraud! They aren't even getting em in all the stores out here in the U.S only a few stores. Now isn't that something?
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by mohawkchic(f): 7:44pm On Nov 17, 2009
[size=13pt]~I thought there wud have been a similar suitation over there too. . . Any way to make a buck i suppose!

~According to an online mag peice i read,"The opening of the collection was so popular that it sold out across the 200 stores nationwide by midday on Saturday."

"For those of you who couldn't face the queues or missed out on the one-item you wanted, fear not, as H&M are planning to replenish some sold-out stocks this week."[/size]
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by chika98: 7:47pm On Nov 17, 2009
Yup! And only a few states are getting it as well. Can you imagine the nerve of them? grin
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 17, 2009
H & M, hmmm my pal kiss
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by mohawkchic(f): 7:51pm On Nov 17, 2009
chika98:

Yup! And only a few states are getting it as well. Can you imagine the nerve of them? grin

[size=13pt]~Aaaw! I can only imagine how many chics have made several trips to the H & M's in other Borough's to bag a few items. . . grin That's the down side for US. . too much distance inbetween some states. . .[/size]
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by chika98: 7:57pm On Nov 17, 2009
mohawkchic:

[size=13pt]~Aaaw! I can only imagine how many chics have made several trips to the H & M's in other Borough's to bag a few items. . . grin That's the down side for US. . too much distance inbetween some states. . .[/size]

Fly from the Midwest to NYC to buy Jimmy Choos at H&M in Manhattan? Not even that serious at all. That is how far in between it is. I rather save it and get a Louboutin instead grin
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by mohawkchic(f): 7:58pm On Nov 17, 2009
[size=13pt]~ grin I hear You. . .[/size]
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by chika98: 8:00pm On Nov 17, 2009
Speaking of Louboutin. . . . Have you got a pair? wink
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by peeptoesho: 9:46am On Nov 19, 2009
I really like all the shoe pictures! It is really hard to choose form the variety you all have provided. smiley

Black Boots
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by Epi: 7:02pm On Nov 19, 2009
mohawkchic:

[size=13pt]
~I'm sitting this one out. . . for Now grin[/size]

. . .or if someone ask you "what you want for xmas?"
just say "JC (and not Jesus Christ) size , red, open toe high heels cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

This Before And After Makeup Transformation Is Amazing! (photos) / The Magical Wonders Of Dudu Osun Soap! / Which Of These Shoes Do You Love Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.