Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,813,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ - Fashion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ (40315 Views)

Poll: Do You

Adore Shoes: 30% (68 votes)
Wear Em As A Necessity: 9% (22 votes)
Buy Shoes At Any Given Opportunity!: 26% (60 votes)
Treat Myself To Buyin Once In A While: 16% (37 votes)
Consider Urself A Shoe Manic !!: 16% (38 votes)
This poll has ended

Can You Buy A Shoe Of 3 Million Naira ?? / Planning On Starting A Shoe Shop, Need Your Advice. / Confessions Of The 'corper' That Spent N4,000,000 In A Mall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by fastmoney(m): 4:39pm On Mar 17, 2009
i got 60 pairs of shoes. i'm i a maniac?
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by mohawkchic(f): 2:45pm On Mar 18, 2009
fastmoney:

i got 60 pairs of shoes. i'm i a maniac?

~Oh Yeah,You So Are! grin What Type of Shoes do you like?
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by ToToChoper: 9:04pm On Mar 20, 2009
Women and shoes !!!!!!!!!

I can't come to grasp with the obsession, no matter how hard I try----(like apple and oranges). grin grin grin grin grin

But a pretty lady with some heels would definately get my attention off the T.V screen.

I like dem in Naughty monkey, Nine west or Miss Sixty.
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by mohawkchic(f): 9:10pm On Mar 20, 2009
ToToChoper:

I can't come to grasp with the obsession, no matter how hard I try----(like apple and oranges). grin grin grin grin grin

But a pretty lady with some heels would definately get my attention off the T.V screen.

~Dont Even Try to understand it,just go w/ it! grin

~I like a man who pays attension to detail & Actually knows the BRand name he likes on a woman . . wink
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by ToToChoper: 10:34pm On Mar 22, 2009
Attention to detail leaves you with plenty of perks wink
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by mohawkchic(f): 1:19pm On Apr 01, 2009
~I Cudnt Agree More ToToChoper cheesy

~SooOoo Ladies,Spring Has Sprung,Its been Two days of Total Bliss of Sunshine!! Whaay Hay,time to get the wigglies out to Play in Gorgeous Peeptoes/Sandals/Wedges/Flats . . .

~Saw these beauties on[i] GMTV[/i] this morning,they're Inspired by Various Designs on the catwalk . .Loving the[i] Cagged[/i] one the most . .grin

Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by mohawkchic(f): 1:23pm On Apr 01, 2009
~Me Like ! cheesy

Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by ayettymama(f): 4:35pm On Apr 01, 2009
mohawk lady, do you wear all these shoes where to
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by BenHundred(m): 2:43am On Apr 11, 2009
I have 17 pairs of shoes, I want some more though. I'm into suburban and street fashion. Ps they are 90% Nikes grin.
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by mohawkchic(f): 2:59am On May 31, 2009
~In All my years as a Shoe LovePeddler i have never experienced what am about to share w/ you all!! Am in a real dilema come Winter . .I seem to have unintentionally gained Calf muscles that are restricting me from fitting into all my Knee/Calf Boots w/ Zips cry

~OKay . . . . its not Bulky neither big enuff to break Banga on cheesy Its well tonned. . .I didnt notice the difference till i cudnt zip a boot half way up my calf! What a boomer! Did puzzle me Why! but didnt give it much thought till i tried another boot . . .same problem!! Me nor happy Oh!

~I didnt anticipate "Going Green" will be causing me to go " angry Green" grin Instead of driving to pick up my son from school,i have been walking. . . i enjoy walking & usually take long strolls at an even pace but over the past few months i have been doing a lot of walking which is a good thing healthwise but i cant help but moan about it!

~What are the chances my calf muscles will get back to normal. . whatever that is! cheesy
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by Nobody: 3:03am On May 31, 2009
Me too, I'm a shoe maniac.

I confess o, but I no wan forgiveness. I love being a shoe maniac tongue
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 05, 2009
ToToChoper:

rotflmao cheesy cheesy

Just as we can't understand men's infatuation with boobs. Some things are better not being understood tongue
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by mohawkchic(f): 11:34pm On Jun 05, 2009
FL Gators:

rotflmao cheesy cheesy

Just as we can't understand men's infatuation with boobs. Some things are better not being understood tongue

~Too Right! grin
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by mohawkchic(f): 11:47pm On Jun 05, 2009
~I need Wedges for Summer . .I didnt have the heart to bring back the ones i went on Vacation w/ back home . . .the roads did some serious damages to my babies angry Scuff marks,Chips cry And to think i delibrately didnt pack any Stiletto's to avoid damaged heels yet someway somehow the heels i figured wud stand the roads did but the front Edges of the Wedges didnt!!

~Been browsing thro my usual sites but i cant find anything appealing. . i have seen a couple that are just blaah! Am not fussed/excited about getting any!I dont like the low wedges either:there seem to be much of that choice available than the high ones! Dont particularly like the Cork Wedges either!!

~I love the Bohdan Wedge. . . . my type of wedge but my size isnt available! angry

Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by mohawkchic(f): 11:53pm On Jun 05, 2009
~While browsing for Wedges i saw these Gorgeous shoes. .they certainly made up for me feeling disapointed cheesy

Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jun 05, 2009
Oh I adoreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee This shoe!!!

Where did you get it?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/152725_Moda_In_Pelle_jpgcf1d1d63afdbc6fb87010da4e12a489a
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by mohawkchic(f): 12:04am On Jun 06, 2009
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by Nobody: 12:09am On Jun 06, 2009
mohawkchic:

~You Like Huh? cheesy Littlewoods Direct. . .knock Yourself out!

http://www.littlewoodsdirect.com/rf/lxd/s.do?Np=1&&N=151+4294955673+4294965598&Nu=this_product

Mehn, thank you, dear.
You Da best cheesy
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by C2H5OH(f): 12:10am On Jun 06, 2009
shoes is whaever erally
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by mohawkchic(f): 12:12am On Jun 06, 2009
FL Gators:

Mehn, thank you, dear.
You Da best cheesy

~ kiss No Woories!

~If Am eva in your neck of the Woods,we defo going Shopping!! wink
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by Nobody: 12:13am On Jun 06, 2009
C2H5OH:

shoes is whaever erally
You're not supposed to understand tongue

@MC
Can I post some pixs?
Already found some great pairs.
Will wait till my acct. fills up again b4 I do actual shopping grin
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by Nobody: 12:13am On Jun 06, 2009
mohawkchic:

~ kiss No Woories!

~If Am eva in your neck of the Woods,we defo going Shopping!! wink

Definitely! tongue
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by mohawkchic(f): 12:15am On Jun 06, 2009
~Yeah. . . . Post !Post !Post! Feel free to rant & rave about shoes anytime you like too!
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by C2H5OH(f): 12:20am On Jun 06, 2009
understand what, elenu bebeye?

i feel for your husband. you a big time spendthrift

una dey try
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by Nobody: 12:24am On Jun 06, 2009
C2H5OH:

understand what, elenu bebeye?

i feel for your husband. you a big time spendthrift

una dey try
elenu gbegede, I shop when I need it, not when I want it.

I know how to save na. cool
And ehrrm, I wnt be unemployed.

@post

[img]http://images.littlewoodsdirect.com/is/image/Littlewoods/240x360prodtemplate?layer=comp&wid=240&hei=360&fmt=jpeg&qlt=90&resMode=sharp2&op_usm=1,1,10,0&$offerimg=is{Littlewoods/new_yellow_round?scl=1}&$productimg=is{Littlewoods/le337v71m?scl=1}&$productimgsize=240,360&defaultImage=/Littlewoods/imageunavailable[/img]

This ankle tie shoe would go great with my mid thigh dark green shirt dress.
Length of the dress would not only proudly present the design of the ankle strap, but also add spice to the shape of the wearers (if thats a word) lgs.

Cute!
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by mohawkchic(f): 12:30am On Jun 06, 2009
~It is Cute & did catch my eye BUt It was the "Cork" i found off putting . . .especially after my experience w/ the Scuffs/Chips,the most damaged wedges were Cork!
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by Nobody: 12:32am On Jun 06, 2009
mohawkchic:

~It is Cute & did catch my eye BUt It was the "Cork" i found off putting . . .especially after my experience w/ the Scuffs/Chips,the most damaged wedges were Cork!
What's the cork?
What the wedges are made of?

Yea, I've had bad experience with this kinda shoes (wedges), but they look so cute
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by mohawkchic(f): 12:49am On Jun 06, 2009
~The "Cork" is the Heel. . you know just like the Cork off a wine bottle?You know how sometimes if you arent careful when Uncorking a bottle it kinda falls apart. . sometimes into the bottle . . . Well thats pretty much how the Cork Heel is,once it starts having Scuffs it's like eating away!

~Not to say i wudnt buy Cork Shoes/Wedges i just wudnt go on Vacation w/ them back home specifically. . !
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by Nobody: 1:07am On Jun 06, 2009
Lol, you see, I learned sth today tongue
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by mohawkchic(f): 1:14am On Jun 06, 2009
~Lol,Yup!

~You Can "Window Browse" This Site for more Gorgeous shoes :Office

http://www.office.co.uk/perl/go.pl/virtual_sub.htm?uid=7&cat_id=2&virt=1
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 07, 2009
mohawkchic:

~Lol,Yup!

~You Can "Window Browse" This Site for more Gorgeous shoes :Office

http://www.office.co.uk/perl/go.pl/virtual_sub.htm?uid=7&cat_id=2&virt=1

Ehrrrm Honeslty, I gotta confess something to you, MC. . . . I know, it's . . . .it's awful. . . .

But, I gotta say it.

The shoes on that site is ugly tongue tongue
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 07, 2009
What do you think about this one? wink

[img]http://ep.yimg.com/ip/I/yhst-50958542405417_2057_20922663156[/img]

I wish they have the red one of it embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2017 Contestants #MBGN2017 (Photos) / This Before And After Makeup Transformation Is Amazing! (photos) / The Magical Wonders Of Dudu Osun Soap!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.