Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:47 AM

Is Ibadan Not Good Enough To Settle And Enjoy Life? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Is Ibadan Not Good Enough To Settle And Enjoy Life? (779 Views)

Why Successful Business & Career Women Find It Hard To Settle Down / Why Is Noun Not Good For Law? / Can One Settle With A Job That Pays Him N140,000. Monthly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Ibadan Not Good Enough To Settle And Enjoy Life? by oloritinu: 11:55pm On Jun 22, 2010
hi guys,

a friend wants to return to nigeria and settle in ibadan to start a business and she informed her elder sister leaving in abuja about it. the elder sister said she should come to abuja instead because ibadan is local,not developed and business will never move there- my friend said abuja is too expensive for her.

please people, is ibadan not developed for business at all and to enjoy life.

suggestions please.

shallom!!!
Re: Is Ibadan Not Good Enough To Settle And Enjoy Life? by Nobody: 12:44am On Jun 23, 2010
its cheap to live there ,and development is catching up fast,It not true that their no business over there ,i import into Nigeria and i have travelled to most asian countries some women are based over there and sell there stuffs in a particular place called gbagi.And they are all in money,doing the same thing over and over again.

(1) (Reply)

Learn German Language Fast Fast And Get Work / Any Database Programmers Or Geographical Information Systems / 5 Leadership Qualities U Won't Learn In Schl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.