Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

David Aremu Oluwafemi, Lecturer In Gay Scandal At College Of Agriculture, Ibadan - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / David Aremu Oluwafemi, Lecturer In Gay Scandal At College Of Agriculture, Ibadan (27863 Views)

Gunmen Kidnap Comfort Adokwe, Nasarawa State University Lecturer In Keffi / 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video / Cowbellpedia 2019: Shocker! As Oluwafemi Adeyanju Takes An Early Exit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Aremu Oluwafemi, Lecturer In Gay Scandal At College Of Agriculture, Ibadan by ololade5597: 5:06pm On Aug 14, 2018
Albinoflash:
Why are my not surprised is from the weistin world.afonja skull mining,now ass mining
What a word coming out of a motherfucker’s mouth hey dude d last time I checked 90% of gays in Nigeria are Igbo scums 96% of prostitutes are from u scums also and don’t forget u guys are even proud to produce the best armed robber in Nigeria history in shorts ....... u guys are waste of oxygen igbos = waste of oxygen u don’t deserve a bit of existence
Re: David Aremu Oluwafemi, Lecturer In Gay Scandal At College Of Agriculture, Ibadan by bigcasava1(m): 5:08pm On Aug 14, 2018
kikikiki!
Re: David Aremu Oluwafemi, Lecturer In Gay Scandal At College Of Agriculture, Ibadan by DavSagacity(m): 5:20pm On Aug 14, 2018
chrisj2:

It used to be part of Obafemi Awolowo University or the old School of Agriculture, Moor Plantation (towards Apata). Ibadan.

being gay is not a crime or abomination but extortion and harassment for sexual gratification is wrong for both homosexuals and heterosexuals. However, I would not have said no to some of the female tutors/lecturers back in the days... LOL
You can still go back or search for them on social media networks and say yes to them.
If you are not disciplined at a tender age and grow up with it, the lust u never dealt now with will deal with you later.
I can see Engineer Loosing his lecturing job soon after the investigation.
Re: David Aremu Oluwafemi, Lecturer In Gay Scandal At College Of Agriculture, Ibadan by Albinoflash(m): 5:36pm On Aug 14, 2018
ololade5597:

What a word coming out of a motherfucker’s mouth hey dude d last time I checked 90% of gays in Nigeria are Igbo scums 96% of prostitutes are from u scums also and don’t forget u guys are even proud to produce the best armed robber in Nigeria history in shorts ....... u guys are waste of oxygen igbos = waste of oxygen u don’t deserve a bit of existence
you sound like someone in pains.meanwhile am not igbo and can never be a liepobian
Re: David Aremu Oluwafemi, Lecturer In Gay Scandal At College Of Agriculture, Ibadan by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 14, 2018
lefulefu:
wich one is accusation again? Look at his pix very well..cant u see he looks quite gayishcheesy...see im headstylecheesy...gayish headstyle.abeg i am very sure he's guilty as chargedcheesy. Make d school investigate dis matter very well. No cover up at all.
Stop all these internalized homophobia. Ur a raging gay. Well known. Talk too much and I expose u
Re: David Aremu Oluwafemi, Lecturer In Gay Scandal At College Of Agriculture, Ibadan by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 14, 2018
DavSagacity:
Personally i know this Lecturer very well. Am surprised that his sexcapades is just coming out to the public now. It's quite unfortunate. Some Unaab students that did tutorials under him can bear witness of his acts.
Though he's married with two beautiful children and a great wife ( I mean a very beautiful wife with a good character). So I wonder why its been so difficult for him to stop the shameful acts.
Indeed, marriage does not solve the problem of lust and Adultery. All these problems must be dealt (with before one venture into marriage) before the sinful and shameful acts will deal with you.
His cup has full
In short, he must have banged you severally and realbgood
Re: David Aremu Oluwafemi, Lecturer In Gay Scandal At College Of Agriculture, Ibadan by DavSagacity(m): 7:08pm On Aug 14, 2018
stemmez:
In short, he must have banged you severally and realbgood
Your brain must be full of sawdust or you are high on Tramadol.

2 Likes

Re: David Aremu Oluwafemi, Lecturer In Gay Scandal At College Of Agriculture, Ibadan by Justpassingby2(m): 8:01pm On Aug 14, 2018
This is not the first time he has been accused.. he was my lectural back then in moor plantation ibadan... yes he is a gay... I know him very well. His cup don full
Re: David Aremu Oluwafemi, Lecturer In Gay Scandal At College Of Agriculture, Ibadan by chrisj2(m): 9:35pm On Aug 14, 2018
Is he gay as well as married?

What is it with DavSagacity moralising? Lighten up, dude!

* You think it is wrong to lust after lecturers - you have to remember that the school of agriculture has mature students that were sent from their workplaces; usually state ministries of agriculture to acquire higher education for advancement and promotions. Some of the students were older than the lecturers... Perhaps these days the student population is just full of young 20-something but even in my 20s, I was lusting after 40-year old women - bring it on!
Re: David Aremu Oluwafemi, Lecturer In Gay Scandal At College Of Agriculture, Ibadan by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 14, 2018
stemmez:

Stop all these internalized homophobia. Ur a raging gay. Well known. Talk too much and I expose u
ohh u know me in benin? grin
pls expose me
iyam waiting grin

Re: David Aremu Oluwafemi, Lecturer In Gay Scandal At College Of Agriculture, Ibadan by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 14, 2018
DavSagacity:

Re: David Aremu Oluwafemi, Lecturer In Gay Scandal At College Of Agriculture, Ibadan by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 14, 2018
DavSagacity:

You can still go back or search for them on social media networks and say yes to them.
If you are not disciplined at a tender age and grow up with it, the lust u never dealt now with will deal with you later.
I can see Engineer Loosing his lecturing job soon after the investigation.
they should sack him asap.a booty bandit who cant control himself cheesy.
Re: David Aremu Oluwafemi, Lecturer In Gay Scandal At College Of Agriculture, Ibadan by Nobody: 6:44am On Aug 15, 2018
DavSagacity:

E pain am
Re: David Aremu Oluwafemi, Lecturer In Gay Scandal At College Of Agriculture, Ibadan by Nobody: 6:48am On Aug 15, 2018
lefulefu:

ohh u know me in benin? grin
pls expose me
iyam waiting grin
E go shock u na. No be u again?? Well known
Re: David Aremu Oluwafemi, Lecturer In Gay Scandal At College Of Agriculture, Ibadan by Nobody: 6:50am On Aug 15, 2018
Justpassingby2:
This is not the first time he has been accused.. he was my lectural back then in moor plantation ibadan... yes he is a gay... I know him very well. His cup don full
Wow, u must be usong pampers by now
Re: David Aremu Oluwafemi, Lecturer In Gay Scandal At College Of Agriculture, Ibadan by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 15, 2018
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

;;;;;;;
stemmez:

E go shock u na. No be u again?? Well known

Re: David Aremu Oluwafemi, Lecturer In Gay Scandal At College Of Agriculture, Ibadan by Olami0394: 5:01pm On Aug 17, 2018
What

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ASUU To Go On One-month Warning Strike / Nigerian, Oyin Olukotun, Graduates With First Class From Cambridge University / Students Of Ramat Polytechnic Borno Sitting On The Floor Receiving Lecture (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.