Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,175 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Top 10 Most Expensive Homes Around The World - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Top 10 Most Expensive Homes Around The World (30562 Views)

World’s Most Expensive Homes From Teletubby-style Palace To High-tech Mansions / Most Expensive Buildings In The World / ₦151Billion: World's Most Expensive Home, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Top 10 Most Expensive Homes Around The World by Lazyreporta(m): 11:39am On Aug 14, 2018
Giddymoney:
Where's Beyounce and jay z house?$88m

Where's micheal jackson's house?

Where's kim and kanye house?

Re: Top 10 Most Expensive Homes Around The World by Lazyreporta(m): 11:40am On Aug 14, 2018
Giddymoney:
Where's Beyounce and jay z house?

Where's micheal jackson's house?

Where's kim and kanye house?

Jay Z $88m
Kanye $60m

MJ $67m

Thanks anyways

Re: Top 10 Most Expensive Homes Around The World by thunderbabs: 11:47am On Aug 14, 2018
pautex:
Where is my banana Island?, list not complete grin grin wink

Is banana island a home for heaven's sake, ehnn abi which kind person be diz na shocked
Re: Top 10 Most Expensive Homes Around The World by kenny714433(m): 11:48am On Aug 14, 2018
Truly speaking, I started placing order for one of the houses above. But Union Bank responded me thus "Thief!! With 2k in your account you want to buy antilla of $2bil"
I was like

Na joke now....can't person joke for once?

Re: Top 10 Most Expensive Homes Around The World by Diso60090(m): 11:50am On Aug 14, 2018
PurestBoy:
How many months of my salaries can I save up to afford any of these?

Life time
Re: Top 10 Most Expensive Homes Around The World by Lazyreporta(m): 11:52am On Aug 14, 2018
thunderbabs:

Is banana island a home for heaven's sake, ehnn abi which kind person be diz na shocked

Don't mind him..

These houses may even worth more than the entire banana island

Re: Top 10 Most Expensive Homes Around The World by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 14, 2018
Donald trump's ex wants to have a share from that house?

How much did she contribute in the acquisition of the house?

The laws in the west just doesn't make sense. These laws were created when women didn't work, housewives etc to protect them but now women do everything that men do, the laws need to be changed!

Now that this fool is a president he should do something!
Re: Top 10 Most Expensive Homes Around The World by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 14, 2018
danigbo:
I want to be in heaven. In heaven the streets are made of GOLD !

Heaven does not exist take note.
Re: Top 10 Most Expensive Homes Around The World by IchBinBrait(m): 12:16pm On Aug 14, 2018
Lazyreporta:
10. Rybolovlev Estate – $95 Million

9. Silicon Valley Mansion — $100 Million

8. Fleur De Lys — 125 Million

7. The Manor — $150 Million

I was beginning to think you've forgot to post the pictures
Re: Top 10 Most Expensive Homes Around The World by Mydazz(m): 12:18pm On Aug 14, 2018
I don't think I need more than a Four Bedroom Duplex,..... all these houses like cathedrals aerial not worth it abeg
Re: Top 10 Most Expensive Homes Around The World by Lazyreporta(m): 12:23pm On Aug 14, 2018
IchBinBrait:

I was beginning to think you've forgot to post the pictures
Re: Top 10 Most Expensive Homes Around The World by IchBinBrait(m): 12:46pm On Aug 14, 2018
Here is just my point of view based on the exterior shaa.. I know the interior "may" be golden.

No 7. I love everything about the house. Its gorgeous though it looks tiny.

No 6. Look like a house where witches/wizards reside. The ski-resort is the only selling point. I can't waste $155m on such horrible looking PINNACLE. its a no....no

No 5. Doesn't look like a home to me. It looks more like a church. Its not attractive at all. Mthceeew!!

No 4. The Hearst Mansion is way beautiful.. It only resembles a mosque.

No 3. Nna ehnn.. Infact I don't understand this one. Who designed this?? angry mtcheeew..

No 2. Personally the Villa is not eye catchy. Billionaires can spend a lot on luxury.

No 1. These Indians must be kidding me.... Seriously is this a house or a company(factory) Mtcheeew!! Abeg $1billion ~~ ₦362billion on this Antilla is a no...no

The Manor (number 7) is what I would go for.
Re: Top 10 Most Expensive Homes Around The World by Oceannaagent: 1:01pm On Aug 14, 2018
want to register my presence here
Re: Top 10 Most Expensive Homes Around The World by DEGABA(m): 1:22pm On Aug 14, 2018
IchBinBrait:
Here is just my point of view based on the exterior shaa.. I know the interior "may" be golden.

No 7. I love everything about the house. Its gorgeous though it looks tiny.

No 6. Look like a house where witches/wizards reside. The ski-resort is the only selling point. I can't waste $155m on such horrible looking PINNACLE. its a no....no

No 5. Doesn't look like a home to me. It looks more like a church. Its not attractive at all. Mthceeew!!

No 4. The Hearst Mansion is way beautiful.. It only resembles a mosque.

No 3. Nna ehnn.. Infact I don't understand this one. Who designed this?? angry mtcheeew..

No 2. Personally the Villa is not eye catchy. Billionaires can spend a lot on luxury.

No 1. These Indians must be kidding me.... Seriously is this a house or a company(factory) Mtcheeew!! Abeg $1billion ~~ ₦362billion on this Antilla is a no...no

The Manor (number 7) is what I would go for.
my choice too for that number 7.

Re: Top 10 Most Expensive Homes Around The World by Chochovini: 1:27pm On Aug 14, 2018
PurestBoy:
How many months of my salaries can I save up to afford any of these?
1 Trillion months. Though it depends on how much you recieves as your salary.
Re: Top 10 Most Expensive Homes Around The World by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 14, 2018
Elena Rybolovlev is Dmitry Rybolovlev’s ex wife, a Russian oligarch. Dimitry’s daughter not the ex wife, Ekaterina bought the French style mansion from Donald Trump.

Donald Trump only has two ex-wives, Ivana and Marla Maples.
Re: Top 10 Most Expensive Homes Around The World by kullozone(m): 1:34pm On Aug 14, 2018
The interior of the most expensive house might be real nice, but from what I'm seeing here, it is the most ugleee in the list.

As in the design is confused... It's just meaningless smiley

Re: Top 10 Most Expensive Homes Around The World by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 14, 2018
kullozone:
The interior of the most expensive house might be real nice, but from what I'm seeing here, it is the most ugleee in the list.

As in the design is confused... It's just meaningless smiley

Seconded! Bloody waste of money if you ask me. It looks like a Fortress of some sort.
Re: Top 10 Most Expensive Homes Around The World by StarOnEarth(m): 4:21pm On Aug 14, 2018
Funny enough I don't like any of the house.
Too big.
Re: Top 10 Most Expensive Homes Around The World by Joemetry(m): 5:05pm On Aug 14, 2018
Yes we all need a heaven now and a heaven after.

#OLUWA BLESS MY HUSTLE AMEN.. !
Re: Top 10 Most Expensive Homes Around The World by Btruth: 6:06pm On Aug 14, 2018
.....that Antila home is something else.
Re: Top 10 Most Expensive Homes Around The World by Btruth: 6:06pm On Aug 14, 2018
.....that Antila home is something else.
Re: Top 10 Most Expensive Homes Around The World by Olalake(m): 7:46pm On Aug 14, 2018
Oh God of Mercy Bless my pocket

My momma deserves one of this even The Cohen Mansion
Re: Top 10 Most Expensive Homes Around The World by Olalake(m): 7:51pm On Aug 14, 2018
AryaSand:

Seconded! Bloody waste of money if you ask me. It looks like a Fortress of some sort.
I pray you have more than enough
AryaSand:

AryaSand:

Re: Top 10 Most Expensive Homes Around The World by megafem1: 6:22am On Aug 16, 2018
ipledge10:
Surprised none in Honk Kong. But in values, Hong Kong should have the most expensive houses.
simply because not all that glitter are gold
Re: Top 10 Most Expensive Homes Around The World by Sunmolar(m): 1:15pm On Aug 16, 2018
why most rooftop colors choice purplish. it's royal I learnt!

Abuja's Amazing Construction Projects / Building Under Construction Collapses In Ilorin (Photos, Video) / Building Behind Zenith Bank In Lekki Currently On Fire (Photos)