Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,082 members, 7,849,394 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:19 PM

What Are The Ways To Stop Loving A Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Ways To Stop Loving A Guy? (495 Views)

I Find It Hard Loving A Woman / How Can One Just Stop Loving And Having Emotional Attachments / Warning For Guys And Ladies In The House - You Might Be Loving A Ghost -find Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Ways To Stop Loving A Guy? by Uniquetani1(f): 10:44am On Aug 14, 2018
No matter how I tried, I can't get angry with him. If we fought, I easily forgive him even though I am feeling heart broken. I feel like he is controlling me emotionally. Recently, we broken up and he want us to get back again. I cant stop loving him. How can I stop this?
Re: What Are The Ways To Stop Loving A Guy? by lilmax(m): 10:51am On Aug 14, 2018
I can remember having a girl like you in my life , I miss those days grin

but trust me you will get tired and a time will come when you can't take it anymore and your NO will be NO

anyways I broke up with her because e get the way she dey pronounce some kind words e.g compulsory=compustry grin

1 Like

Re: What Are The Ways To Stop Loving A Guy? by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 14, 2018
Don't stop loving him. Try and make things work out between you two. Love is a beautiful thing
Re: What Are The Ways To Stop Loving A Guy? by Uniquetani1(f): 9:44am On Aug 15, 2018
pp802:
Don't stop loving him. Try and make things work out between you two. Love is a beautiful thing

I am scared he will mention break up again and I can't cope with heart breaks
Re: What Are The Ways To Stop Loving A Guy? by donbachi(m): 9:56am On Aug 15, 2018
the worst thing that can happen to a person...is knowing what he/she is doing,but not knowing what is doing them...back out...there are good guys out there,that will love,respect you and your feelings...real men don't hit their women,they love and protects them...your bobo is not a real man.

(1) (Reply)

5 Things You Need To Know About Sex After Pregnancy / n / Sixteen Years Of Deceit! My Husband’s Secret Finally Revealed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.