Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,090 members, 7,821,768 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Bobrisky :If A Man Can Cheat On You With Me, Then You're A Disgrace To Womanhood - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky :If A Man Can Cheat On You With Me, Then You're A Disgrace To Womanhood (46618 Views)

A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank / Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty / Rosabelle Iyofokhai: "No Man Can Cheat On Me Twice” - Edo Beauty Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky :If A Man Can Cheat On You With Me, Then You're A Disgrace To Womanhood by dominique(f): 4:42pm On Aug 14, 2018
Any married man that sleeps with Bobrisky is gay. Not the wife's fault, she didn't turn him gay.

His unfiltered photos look hideous though
Re: Bobrisky :If A Man Can Cheat On You With Me, Then You're A Disgrace To Womanhood by abumoney(m): 4:42pm On Aug 14, 2018
This guy might be bleeping Atiku or OBJ, I'm suspecting that duo

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky :If A Man Can Cheat On You With Me, Then You're A Disgrace To Womanhood by elmodee7(m): 4:42pm On Aug 14, 2018
nairaland pls stop giving this gay attraction. he's a disgrace and u know it.

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky :If A Man Can Cheat On You With Me, Then You're A Disgrace To Womanhood by IsraelSongz: 4:43pm On Aug 14, 2018
Who is asking it for the story of it's life?

The truth always hurts so bad.

It's not like the hair on it's chest was photoshopped. It was real. So why all the fuss?!

...always seeking attention.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky :If A Man Can Cheat On You With Me, Then You're A Disgrace To Womanhood by HomeOfMe(f): 4:43pm On Aug 14, 2018
Magichand:

Seriously, bobrisky is really hurt about her viral photo on social media which was not edited with her normal filters.. The photo was allegedly captured by bloggers at an event.

Barely 24 hours she dropped a note of warning to bloggers who captured the picture of hers without her sole permission and made it go viral.

This time around Bob has come for the ladies, whom she thinks are in competition with her.

Read what she wrote below;
When you are too hot and they can't stand the heat ���� anymore all they do is to try all their best to edit my pic and make me look bad. Do you think your own man don't know I beat all this so called slay queens hands down?

They all know now that's why some girls should be ashamed of themselves���� if a man can cheat on you with me, then you're a disgrace to womanhood. Call me all the worst names on this earth�. I'm still the baddest girl in Nigeria. Since 3yrs now till date. My dear it's not easy to be in the game.

1) To control a full duplex on the island�

2) To slay hair every week.

3) To pay salaries for you worker

4) To still help people who are in need

5) To Bleep one of the biggest baddest daddies in town.

6) To still maintain my wealth

7) To help my family. Bleep You Haters

From Zenithnaija.com

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/bobrisky-if-a-man-can-cheat-on-you-with-me-then-youre-a-disgrace-to-womanhood/

Which politicians are sponsoring this insignificant jacka$$to distract Nigerians who want to be distracted?..

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky :If A Man Can Cheat On You With Me, Then You're A Disgrace To Womanhood by jamaicabakare(m): 4:43pm On Aug 14, 2018
Diz guy stupidity ehnnnnnn

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky :If A Man Can Cheat On You With Me, Then You're A Disgrace To Womanhood by wittyt98(m): 4:43pm On Aug 14, 2018
Re: Bobrisky :If A Man Can Cheat On You With Me, Then You're A Disgrace To Womanhood by Deji74: 4:44pm On Aug 14, 2018
jazzypaul:
chai
Let see how it ends.at least we saw how Michael Jackson end up.you can't change God purpose of creating and end well.check the history.Age will frustrate all these.am sorry.just think and change now.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky :If A Man Can Cheat On You With Me, Then You're A Disgrace To Womanhood by OyinO: 4:44pm On Aug 14, 2018
He looks like the dying dollbaby Michael Jackson

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky :If A Man Can Cheat On You With Me, Then You're A Disgrace To Womanhood by Dammylois(f): 4:45pm On Aug 14, 2018
Blood of Zachariah!!!! What did I just see

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky :If A Man Can Cheat On You With Me, Then You're A Disgrace To Womanhood by Fitbillionairep: 4:46pm On Aug 14, 2018
omg this retard guy already has fake boobs? wtf
Re: Bobrisky :If A Man Can Cheat On You With Me, Then You're A Disgrace To Womanhood by pacifust058(m): 4:49pm On Aug 14, 2018
Cheat on who with who?

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky :If A Man Can Cheat On You With Me, Then You're A Disgrace To Womanhood by Ovoko247: 4:49pm On Aug 14, 2018
seedord247:
Since Igbos are good in business... on behalf of Yorubas both home and abroad, we dash you bob for free with 2 plot of land in Ibeju Lekki

Truly, Igbos are good in business, but there are some businesses Igbos will never venture into, So, on behalf of Igbos, we kindly reject this, maybe the Edos will be interested.

5 Likes

Re: Bobrisky :If A Man Can Cheat On You With Me, Then You're A Disgrace To Womanhood by classc25(f): 4:49pm On Aug 14, 2018
seedord247:
Since Igbos are good in business... on behalf of Yorubas both home and abroad, we dash you bob for free with 2 plot of land in Ibeju Lekki

We Igbo's know a good and profitable market when we see it and this no go sell market. But since he/she/it looks like a cow, we dash Bob to our Fulani herdsmen and we add afro candy to that plot of land

6 Likes

Re: Bobrisky :If A Man Can Cheat On You With Me, Then You're A Disgrace To Womanhood by klashe(m): 4:49pm On Aug 14, 2018
Baba werey!!! Akara tu sepo
Re: Bobrisky :If A Man Can Cheat On You With Me, Then You're A Disgrace To Womanhood by pacifust058(m): 4:49pm On Aug 14, 2018
Cheat on who with who?
What is this country now turning to?

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky :If A Man Can Cheat On You With Me, Then You're A Disgrace To Womanhood by darlenese(f): 4:54pm On Aug 14, 2018
SAMBARRY:
Any married woman who the husband sleeps with this thing doesn't have a husband in the first place. If he can stick his phenese into bobriskys anus and still come home and you open your cellulite infested laps for him to insert his phenese inside your vagina, you are not better than Bobrisky

How will the wife know the phenese is coming from an anus?

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky :If A Man Can Cheat On You With Me, Then You're A Disgrace To Womanhood by EloquentJoy(f): 4:54pm On Aug 14, 2018
Waste product
Re: Bobrisky :If A Man Can Cheat On You With Me, Then You're A Disgrace To Womanhood by Onechancearmy(m): 4:55pm On Aug 14, 2018
seedord247:

Laye, Laye! Back to sender with 100% jara. Idris Abdul Ganiyu Muhammad Okuneye (a.k.a) Bobriskey is proudly Afonja.

[img]https://media1./images/9237e6638c7e8d4a15dd1a5bdd409c7c/tenor.gif?itemid=11229299[/img]

5 Likes

Re: Bobrisky :If A Man Can Cheat On You With Me, Then You're A Disgrace To Womanhood by darlenese(f): 4:56pm On Aug 14, 2018
classc25:

We Igbo's know a good and profitable market when we see it and this no go sell market. But since he/she/it looks like a cow, we dash Bob to our Fulani herdsmen and we add afro candy to that plot of land

Seconded

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky :If A Man Can Cheat On You With Me, Then You're A Disgrace To Womanhood by AfroSamurai: 4:56pm On Aug 14, 2018
porchbaby:
am sure d daddy ur bleeping is OBJ, don't quote me

Re: Bobrisky :If A Man Can Cheat On You With Me, Then You're A Disgrace To Womanhood by Timijo(m): 4:57pm On Aug 14, 2018
Magichand:

Seriously, bobrisky is really hurt about her viral photo on social media which was not edited with her normal filters.. The photo was allegedly captured by bloggers at an event.

Barely 24 hours she dropped a note of warning to bloggers who captured the picture of hers without her sole permission and made it go viral.

This time around Bob has come for the ladies, whom she thinks are in competition with her.

Read what she wrote below;
When you are too hot and they can't stand the heat ���� anymore all they do is to try all their best to edit my pic and make me look bad. Do you think your own man don't know I beat all this so called slay queens hands down?

They all know now that's why some girls should be ashamed of themselves���� if a man can cheat on you with me, then you're a disgrace to womanhood. Call me all the worst names on this earth�. I'm still the baddest girl in Nigeria. Since 3yrs now till date. My dear it's not easy to be in the game.

1) To control a full duplex on the island�

2) To slay hair every week.

3) To pay salaries for you worker

4) To still help people who are in need

5) To Bleep one of the biggest baddest daddies in town.

6) To still maintain my wealth

7) To help my family. Bleep You Haters
All the bragging here is all about self glorification and it is vanity upon vanity.

From Zenithnaija.com

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/bobrisky-if-a-man-can-cheat-on-you-with-me-then-youre-a-disgrace-to-womanhood/

Re: Bobrisky :If A Man Can Cheat On You With Me, Then You're A Disgrace To Womanhood by kandiikane(m): 4:57pm On Aug 14, 2018
That's exactly what he looks like. Saw him in Ibadan last year, A whole lot of craw-craw/shaving bumps for face.

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky :If A Man Can Cheat On You With Me, Then You're A Disgrace To Womanhood by Onechancearmy(m): 4:59pm On Aug 14, 2018
abumoney:
This guy might be bleeping Atiku or OBJ, I'm suspecting that duo

He might be bleeping the Dull-ard as well. Maybe he is the Dull-ard's yan dauda.
Re: Bobrisky :If A Man Can Cheat On You With Me, Then You're A Disgrace To Womanhood by AngelicBeing: 5:00pm On Aug 14, 2018
SAMBARRY:
Any married woman who the husband sleeps with this thing doesn't have a husband in the first place. If he can stick his phenese into bobriskys anus and still come home and you open your cellulite infested laps for him to insert his phenese inside your vagina, you are not better than Bobrisky
Gbam
Re: Bobrisky :If A Man Can Cheat On You With Me, Then You're A Disgrace To Womanhood by Adefemiaderoju1: 5:00pm On Aug 14, 2018
Any man that cheat on his wife with this baffoons need to be taken to psychiatric hospital immediately
Re: Bobrisky :If A Man Can Cheat On You With Me, Then You're A Disgrace To Womanhood by tiredoflife(m): 5:00pm On Aug 14, 2018
This afonja is really helping lagos with IGR
Without him Lagos will be broke
He pays staffs
Maintains a house on the island
Buys pampers for his asshole
What a contributor of IGR
All afonja men will be like him after drinking hybrid ewedu angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky :If A Man Can Cheat On You With Me, Then You're A Disgrace To Womanhood by Codes151(m): 5:07pm On Aug 14, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Cheat on me with a bleached baboon?? That guy must be mad cheesy
no mind the hediot. Even if na WOR WOR girl... Its better than his mouth odor

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky :If A Man Can Cheat On You With Me, Then You're A Disgrace To Womanhood by Niccoloimhotep: 5:08pm On Aug 14, 2018
seedord247:
on behalf of all igbos both home and abroad, we reject him completely. Oya our hausa brothers, we dash you with 3 shops at onitsha main market grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Bobrisky :If A Man Can Cheat On You With Me, Then You're A Disgrace To Womanhood by AfonjaSlaves(f): 5:09pm On Aug 14, 2018
Afonja Ajoka tongue cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Removed His $40k Diamond Neck Chain And Gifted To Zlatan At An Event / Chuks D'General Walks Out Of Event As Host Invites Josh2Funny Before Him / Man Sees Girlfriend Partying With Cassper Nyovest After She Called In Sick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.