Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Bobrisky :If A Man Can Cheat On You With Me, Then You're A Disgrace To Womanhood - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky :If A Man Can Cheat On You With Me, Then You're A Disgrace To Womanhood (46629 Views)

A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank / Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty / Rosabelle Iyofokhai: "No Man Can Cheat On Me Twice” - Edo Beauty Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky :If A Man Can Cheat On You With Me, Then You're A Disgrace To Womanhood by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 14, 2018
That second picture of Bobrisky... The Incredible Hulk in Drag grin grin grin grin
Re: Bobrisky :If A Man Can Cheat On You With Me, Then You're A Disgrace To Womanhood by olawapaxy(m): 11:10pm On Aug 14, 2018
geezynoni:
Did u say "his"?.It should be "it's"
abi her's grin
geezynoni:
Did u say "his"?.It should be "it's"
abi her's
Re: Bobrisky :If A Man Can Cheat On You With Me, Then You're A Disgrace To Womanhood by Seunkings02(m): 12:04am On Aug 15, 2018
You just need this!

Re: Bobrisky :If A Man Can Cheat On You With Me, Then You're A Disgrace To Womanhood by Digitalwitch: 1:18am On Aug 15, 2018
We go table your matter soon
Re: Bobrisky :If A Man Can Cheat On You With Me, Then You're A Disgrace To Womanhood by johnwell(m): 6:38am On Aug 15, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Cheat on me with a bleached baboon?? That guy must be mad cheesy

Hahaha
Re: Bobrisky :If A Man Can Cheat On You With Me, Then You're A Disgrace To Womanhood by AnuliKay: 9:22am On Aug 15, 2018
No.It means he's BI or gay. He's playing with the back not the front, that's not a ladies competition.

Butts are in. Like, big time! They are everywhere on the internet, and social media. Having a big backside is the new definition of sexy. From celebrities like Nicki Minaj to famous people e.g. Kim Kardashian, and more recently instagram stars, the common denominator of a bubble butt is noticeable.

Many women crave bigger butts. However, most of them choose surgery as the sure fire way of achieving the voluptuous backside of their dreams. Unfortunately, this procedure is very expensive. It can easily cost thousands of dollars to get butt implants. As such, many women have resorted to a backyard operation run by quacks.

Black Entertainment Television (BET) is hosting a show that has carried out an investigation into this practice, and the results are shocking. Some women are dying from these operations.

Read more: https://kaynuli.com/killer-curves-is-a-must-watch-for-millenials/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

K1 Wasiu Ayinde & Wife, Fathia Opeyemi Legally Married (Registry Wedding Photos) / Ariyike Akinbobola Repairs Bad Street In Lekki Using Her Own Money (Photos) / Chiege Alisigwe Bounces Back To Nollywood, Now In Hot Demand (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.