Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,968 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:03 PM

IGP Collapses SARS Teams, Renames Unit FSARS - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGP Collapses SARS Teams, Renames Unit FSARS (32425 Views)

IGP Bans FSARS, Other Police Tactical Squads From Routine Patrols / IGP decries unwarranted, unprovoked attack on DCP FSARS / BREAKING: Acting IGP Orders Disbandment Of FSARS, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGP Collapses SARS Teams, Renames Unit FSARS by annnikky(f): 6:19pm On Aug 15, 2018
Xinzu:

The only thing he's interested in doing is "pighting kwarapshun!"
Exactly, which his aides are also kwurupt undecided
Re: IGP Collapses SARS Teams, Renames Unit FSARS by annnikky(f): 6:24pm On Aug 15, 2018
FitandMuscular:
Exactly! Which makes me believe that the IGP has some sort of hold on Buhari.

He'z scared of losing his job thats y he overhauled sars sharp sharp grin
Re: IGP Collapses SARS Teams, Renames Unit FSARS by CioAngels(f): 8:05pm On Aug 15, 2018
The IGP have changed nothing as he does have idea of what to call it. What is the difference between SARS and FSARS? Anyway, to the igp they are doing a very good job as long as they are delivering cursed money to him.
Re: IGP Collapses SARS Teams, Renames Unit FSARS by donbenie(m): 8:06pm On Aug 15, 2018
ashjay001:
U begin to wonder, why it took PMB this long, to just make that statement!

Simple, commonsense statement!
Read between the lines..NOTHING has changed.. grin
Re: IGP Collapses SARS Teams, Renames Unit FSARS by CioAngels(f): 8:08pm On Aug 15, 2018
ElectroLyte:
Old name na, They have being using the name FSARS before. I want something like FBI
They can never be like FBI so they should remain the extorting police personnel.
Re: IGP Collapses SARS Teams, Renames Unit FSARS by CioAngels(f): 8:14pm On Aug 15, 2018
Offpoint:
Loooooool, PHCN comes to my mind right now... if you know you know.

No, not PHCN, but discos, the notorious and stealing light companies. Ikorodu is more notorious with fictitious bills.
Re: IGP Collapses SARS Teams, Renames Unit FSARS by kabillionaire(m): 8:17pm On Aug 15, 2018
Nice one Nigeria...
Re: IGP Collapses SARS Teams, Renames Unit FSARS by Offpoint: 8:22pm On Aug 15, 2018
CioAngels:
No, not PHCN, but discos, the notorious and stealing light companies. Ikorodu is more notorious with fictitious bills.
i'm trying to bring in the picture of PHCN here... remember they were PHCN before renaming to discos and CO... yet no difference. that's what I'm trying to paint here.
Re: IGP Collapses SARS Teams, Renames Unit FSARS by ashjay001(m): 8:36pm On Aug 15, 2018
donbenie:
Read between the lines..NOTHING has changed.. grin

Truth be told, I have more faith, when ds govt makes a statement, than in any past previous govtangry

Though, d eons, it takes them to make d statement, is what pisses me off most!sad
Re: IGP Collapses SARS Teams, Renames Unit FSARS by joe120120(m): 8:37pm On Aug 15, 2018
[quote author=GisterBlogger post=70288980]GISTMORE.COM

Source - http://gistmore.com/igp-collapses-sars-teams-renames-unit-fsars[/quot

This Fsars is the same with sars. sars in the state no longer working since 2016 .what we have in npf today is Fsars, so changing the name make no sense, this are the same persons u will met.
ple. Ag president Endfsars
Re: IGP Collapses SARS Teams, Renames Unit FSARS by GRACEGLORY: 12:33pm On Aug 16, 2018
slightlyMad:

Many Nigerians are too daft,
Look at this one saying God bless osinbajo simply because he told igp to fix sars and the smart money making igp who is not ready to shut down his primary source of income quickly renamed sars to fsars and told two ogas on top to swap roles.

And you think that translate to what happens on the street level, until Nigerians start to reject these people.
They will continue to oppress you.

Just like many nigerians out there, na beans full this one brain, and the painful thing is his vote is counted as 1 instead of 0.000001 based on his intellect.

The insults ain't necessary, or is it bout your Moniker
Re: IGP Collapses SARS Teams, Renames Unit FSARS by slightlyMad(f): 11:45pm On Aug 17, 2018
Moukandjo:

Although you're right on this issue, but you're actually not smarter than the guys you call daft!

No be you wey recently dey talk say the $400m wey Buhari take buy fighter jets go build TEN whole Johns Hopkins Hospital! How is that even possible? Man, that's the most ignorant statement ever!

It will sound impossible to you because you failed math class.

Let me school your dumba55 a little, if the government were to use the available GRAs, to build an average big and good house in nigeria will cost roughly 5million naira each

That is roughly $15,000

$400,000,000/15,000 is 26,000

26,000 houses. Is what that money will build if the lands were free to build on

So you see your ignorance on display?
Re: IGP Collapses SARS Teams, Renames Unit FSARS by Moukandjo: 12:08am On Aug 18, 2018
slightlyMad:

It will sound impossible to you because you failed math class.

Let me school your dumba55 a little, if the government were to use the available GRAs, to build an average big and good house in nigeria will cost roughly 5million naira each

That is roughly $15,000

$400,000,000/15,000 is 26,000

26,000 houses. Is what that money will build if the lands were free to build on

So you see your ignorance on display?
You're even dafter than I thought! Are you making sense to even yourself with this incoherent nonsense you typed?

I'm talking about a blatant lie of yours that $400m will build 10 Johns Hopkins Hospitals, when it won't even build half of the hospital & your mumbling some crap here! Simply prove that $400m can build 10 of those hospitals & rest your matter!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Apc’s House Begins Gaining Order As Fashola, Oki Join Unity Force / Why The Crowd That Welcomed Atiku In Kano Means Nothing To Me / Buhari Approves 65 Radio, TV Licenses (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.