Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,231 members, 7,849,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:34 AM

3 Steps To Get Out Of The Friend Zone | Make Her See You As A Lover - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Steps To Get Out Of The Friend Zone | Make Her See You As A Lover (338 Views)

If You Don't Want Girls To Place You In The "Friend-zone" This Is How To Avoid / 10 Signs That Shows That You Are In The Friend Zone / Step-to-step Ways Of How To Get Yourself Out Of The Friend Zone ㄧ Part One (1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Steps To Get Out Of The Friend Zone | Make Her See You As A Lover by Donshaga(m): 9:03am On Aug 15, 2018
You're friends with this hot girl you've known for years or months and you finally want to make a move or maybe there is that one girl in your social circle that treats you like a friend and you want to know how to TURN AROUND THAT FRIENDLY VIBE TO SOMETHING MORE ROMANTIC OR SEXUAL .

You're in luck because today you'll learn the 3 simple steps to get out Of the friend-zone.

First let me break It to you . THERE'S STILL HOPE.

You can turn things around in many situations but first keep in mind it's good to have fun female friends that can be your wings girl or introduce you to their non-friends .

Before we get into the tactics, I want to let you know that sometimes when you feel stuck in the friend-zone it just means you're focusing too much on one girl & the best advice is to go out meet more new women.

It's usually easier to meet a new woman & start flirty romantic vibe from the very beginning than it is to turn a friendly vibe that you've for months or even years to something sexual.

However, if you still decide that you want to turn that hottie friend of yours to a lover , then I'm going to break it down to you, step-by-step .

First you'll need to understand what got you into the friend-zone. Most guys get themselves into the situation simply because they're being too nice, too passive & too afraid to show their desire for her.

In the other hand, they were not being a REAL MAN.

Look

If we examine the type of men that women instinctively want 70% sleep with. It's guys that own the masculinity and aren't ashamed/afraid to show their desire for a woman that they like.

Think about it. Most men are attracted to very feminine women right ? Well in the same context. Most women are attracted to very masculine men. Guys that say and do what they want.

GUYS THAT DON'T TAKE NONSENSE FROM ANYONE. Guys that aren't looking for her approval . And guys that don't apologize for their romantic interest in a woman desire.

So what do you need to do differently ?

The easy answer is, YOU NEED TO MOVE FROM A FRIENDLY VIBE TO A MORE LOVER VIBE. and stop being a man that's afraid to show his desire for s woman.

However that doesn't mean you should totally transform who you are and how you act around her overnight .

That will just be really weird. If next time you see her and start acting all flirty, touchy, making a bunch of sexual Innuendos , it might make her feel deeply disturbed and creep her out.

You can't change who are that quickly , IT HAS TO FEEL MORE NATURAL.

However , you do need to make a change, but it's should happen over an extended period of time.

Let me be upfront. This will take discipline but if you're serious about getting her Out of the friend-zone.

This is how to do it. One thing you can do is to show your interest very casually. Make a comment about her appearance.

Something like ;
"By the way you look really awesome in this outfit"

This may not seem like much but by gradually making simple statement like this can actually make her think and feel differently about you .

But don't be needy and just mess it up by confessing that you've been in love with her for 10years.

If you want to be really bold , then next time you are hereby say something like this;
"You know what, you're actually kind of sexy"

This should seem like it's a new realization to you. You don't want her to think you've been having a crush on her for years.

Next, I recommend touching her more, start with little casual touching on the arm and just see how she reacts if she seems to like it then just keep progressing

. Remember to take away the touch , don't overdo it or let it linger . She's not your girlfriend yet that's just too odd.

Next, slowly start adding some sexual tension in the mix, this shouldn't seem to obviously.

Just slowly start turning the conversation sexual so that she start seeing more as a sexual man within the right context.

Maybe you can bring in sexual topics like story about a girl you slept with. Or Tell her to describe her hottest sexual experience .

If you already gradually start to establish a more flirty vibe, the barrier to make such comments Will drop as she now more used to your flirty & more sexual attitude.
Therefore,. By
-Casually showing your interest
- Increasing your touching
-Creating sexual tension by introducing a sexual topics can often more changes the tone of your relationship over time.

And if you've getting good inductors that she likes your new flirty vibe then it's time to make your move.
I recommend you go for a kiss , when you're alone with her & in a more sexual charged environment like the bar, club or party.

This kiss should not come no where , make sure you've already with her & she's been very receptive.

A great time to do it is while you're dancing with her.
You look directly into her eyes & say " I probably shouldn't do this but f*ck it ..[then go for the kiss]

So remember be more flirty with her overtime, if you do it too fast , it might look strange to her, if that doesn't work then just move on and meet more attractive women IT'S HER LOSS ANYWAY

If you like what you've learned, this just the scratch of the surface , for better & faster results with women, I've revealed everything right here ; https:// rapidseductionsecrets.net (remove space)

Till next time,
Your man
Chris Uzor

(1) (Reply)

Sex Comes First 15 Ways To Help Your Relationship -without Leaving Your Bedroom / Lost In Love / I Blocked My Ex After Cheating On Me (episode 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.