Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. (59964 Views)

If You Have Wall Gecko In Your House, You Need To Know This, They Can Kill You / Estimate Of Building Not So Fancy 3-bedroom Flat / The Total Cost Of Building Twin 5bedroom Duplex In Ibadan.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by spyder880(m): 8:48am On Sep 05, 2018
Donelli:

Gbai!!!
The bus stop grin
Amush (how much) to mount this kind of consignment?

Ezigbo onu ya cheesy

Hueyreckless0007:

Cost estimate of this beauty from start to finish

Tiphareth:
Oga Spyder,
I dey wait brekede for the cost of the bungalows.

tivta:

Seconded

eazymanfia:
I have been checking for update sir.... I want you to do something like this for me please so I'm waiting for the budget.

Thanks!

We have updated the cost of the bungalows my people, thanks for your patience.

2 Likes

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by winta2008: 9:11am On Sep 05, 2018
spyder880:

Will you want it to be exactly like this? There is no parapet fascia and no POP ceiling on this house? The windows in this one is sliding windows?

Yes. Want it to be same like this.
Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 05, 2018
spyder880:

I really want to see what the closets for the duplex looks like .
Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by eazymanfia: 9:29am On Sep 05, 2018
spyder880:

Got It! Pls, how many months will it take to complete everything once full payment is made?
Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by spyder880(m): 9:35am On Sep 05, 2018
winta2008:

Yes. Want it to be same like this.

Exactly like this will cost about N39m

2 Likes

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by spyder880(m): 9:37am On Sep 05, 2018
eazymanfia:
Got It! Pls, how many months will it take to complete everything once full payment is made?

No, I don't take full payment. I collect money in 3 stages for a bungalow. This house will take about 3 months or slightly less for every work to be completed.

5 Likes

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by spyder880(m): 9:38am On Sep 05, 2018
4601CE:
I really want to see what the closets for the duplex looks like .

Ok, I will send it later.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 05, 2018
spyder880:

Ok, I will send it later.
Please remember to copy me.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by justvc: 9:44am On Sep 05, 2018
spyder880:

Welcome Sir. Please let's narrow your choice to one. Talking about number 5 and 11 at the same time might be confusing to me.

My quote includes cost of all electrical wire and lighting fittings, control switches, light switch and sockets inside and outside the house, but does not include the cost of electrical appliances like fridges, TV or air condition appliances. We will do your kitchen cabinets and wardrobes. Thank you.

Thank you for your response.

Duplex 11 is a perfect choice. How many plots will be needed while also considering the fact that I would love to have space available for parking and an open environment.

And also, estimated completion duration in as much as full payment is made.

Thank you.
Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by Dgoz(m): 9:45am On Sep 05, 2018
Oga Spyder, Pls can you expand more on the cost of building the hostels? Thanks

2 Likes

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by spyder880(m): 9:50am On Sep 05, 2018
4601CE:
Please remember to copy me.
Thanks

I will. Have a great day ahead.

2 Likes

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by spyder880(m): 10:05am On Sep 05, 2018
justvc:

Thank you for your response.

Duplex 11 is a perfect choice. How many plots will be needed while also considering the fact that I would love to have space available for parking and an open environment.

And also, estimated completion duration in as much as full payment is made.

Thank you.

Duplex number 11 will fit very well into a single plot of land, with space for car parking and a good garden.

This house could be completed in 120 days. I don't always take full payment Sir, I collect payment in stages and as soon as one stage is being completed, you pay for the next stage.

Where is the site Sir, maybe we can come take a look?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by eazymanfia: 10:15am On Sep 05, 2018
spyder880:

No, I don't take full payment. I collect money in 3 stages for a bungalow. This house will take about 3 months or slightly less for every work to be completed.
Oh OK.... I will chat you up today on whatsapp. Thanks!

1 Like

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by Skyyoyo: 11:19am On Sep 05, 2018
Dgoz:
Oga Spyder, Pls can you expand more on the cost of building the hostels? Thanks

Still waiting for the hostel costs too. Especially the 48 rooms.

2 Likes

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by spyder880(m): 5:40pm On Sep 16, 2018
Thanks for the calls, another project starting soon. Happy weekend everyone.

6 Likes

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by Awesome01(m): 6:39pm On Sep 16, 2018
All these ones are for big houses and rich owners.

Abeg make I swerve go look for cost of building a hustler's house like a 3 bedroom flat, 2 bedroom flat or self contained .

Byebye.

3 Likes

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by bibinwaka: 10:00pm On Sep 16, 2018
Guy review ur 3bedroom price. My BIL built one in d village from German floor to finish even Italian marble tiles for 5m. Abeg no scare us.

3 Likes

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by tivta(m): 8:40am On Sep 17, 2018
bibinwaka:
Guy review ur 3bedroom price. My BIL built one in d village from German floor to finish even Italian marble tiles for 5m. Abeg no scare us.

Pics please

7 Likes

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by BestDude: 9:35am On Sep 17, 2018
spyder880:
DUPLEX TYPE 10

(3 Lounges, 5 Bedrooms)

Ground floor
1 Drive through porch/ car port
1 Central foyer
2 Curved staircases in the stairwell
1 Large living room, voided at the top
1 Great room (Lounge, dining room and open kitchen)
2 En suite bedrooms (1 is accessible only from the outside of the house)
1 Study room
1 Laundry room
1 Store
1 Cinema room

Upper floor
1 Master bedroom with walk in closet, larger toilet/bath area capable of taking a large Jacuzzi
2 En suite bedrooms with balconies
1 Utility room
1 Family lounge
1 Gallery over the public lounge
1 Lobby

COST.
Construction cost for building this house from land cleaning, foundation till roofing with stone coated roofing tiles, and finish of this house with top range materials, screeding, all paintings and industrial cleanings till turn key level is estimated to be about N40 m.

CONDITIONS.
There might be need for a cost review if the land requires additional work on the foundation, but this will depend on the extent of work needed. Each situation will be considered on a case by case basis, and the final cost agreed. There might also be situations that can bring about a reduction in the cost of building this house, but only after an on-site inspection. This costing does not include the fence or compound works as we don't have your size of land now.
Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by Iruosonobrugwhe: 9:45am On Sep 17, 2018
na we we.....

Awesome01:
All these ones are for big houses and rich owners.

Abeg make I swerve go look for cost of building a hustler's house like a 3 bedroom flat, 2 bedroom flat or self contained .

Byebye.

1 Like

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 17, 2018
spyder880:
DUPLEX TYPE 10

(3 Lounges, 5 Bedrooms)

Ground floor
1 Central foyer
1 Study room
1 Laundry room
1 Store
1 Cinema room

Upper floor
1 Master bedroom with walk in closet, larger toilet/bath area capable of taking a large Jacuzzi
1 Utility room
1 Family lounge
1 Lobby

COST.
Construction cost for building this house from land cleaning, foundation till roofing with stone coated roofing tiles, and finish of this house with top range materials, screeding, all paintings and industrial cleanings till turn key level is estimated to be about N40 m.

CONDITIONS.
There might be need for a cost review if the land requires additional work on the foundation, but this will depend on the extent of work needed. Each situation will be considered on a case by case basis, and the final cost agreed. There might also be situations that can bring about a reduction in the cost of building this house, but only after an on-site inspection. This costing does not include the fence or compound works as we don't have your size of land now.

Land size please
Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by BestDude: 5:35pm On Sep 17, 2018
spyder880:
DUPLEX TYPE 10

(3 Lounges, 5 Bedrooms)

Ground floor
1 Central foyer
1 Study room
1 Laundry room
1 Store
1 Cinema room

Upper floor
1 Utility room
1 Family lounge
1 Lobby

COST.

CONDITIONS.

Can this enter one plot of 60x120?
Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by spyder880(m): 5:41pm On Sep 17, 2018
BestDude:

Can this enter one plot of 60x120?

Yes, can we come and inspect your site for a more comprehensive assessment?

3 Likes

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by spyder880(m): 7:14am On Sep 21, 2018
Some of our ongoing works. .......

1 Like

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by INTROVERT1: 12:27am On Sep 22, 2018
For your structural analysis work. You can contact us.

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by Lordemufasa: 1:25am On Sep 22, 2018
Oga spyder, are you updating the hostels very soon? Also will each room have their own restrooms or each floor will share a restroom.
Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by spyder880(m): 5:59am On Sep 22, 2018
Lordemufasa:
Oga spyder, are you updating the hostels very soon? Also will each room have their own restrooms or each floor will share a restroom.

All rooms will have its own facilities like toilets and wardrobe, in some cases we add a general room on each floor.

4 Likes

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by spyder880(m): 9:52pm On Sep 22, 2018
N25m only cheesy

5 Likes

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by mufutau55(m): 10:23pm On Sep 22, 2018
spyder880:
N25m only cheesy

Can only be made possible by our one and only Spyder.
Carry on with good work and all the economics.
My time dey come.

Hajji M.

2 Likes

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by spyder880(m): 6:26am On Sep 23, 2018
mufutau55:

Can only be made possible by our one and only Spyder.
Carry on with good work and all the economics.
My time dey come.

Hajji M.

Thank you Sir, God bless you my Oga.

5 Likes

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:44pm On Sep 26, 2018
@ seepanel
I just saw ur new thread concerning building ur own apartment. this is the best place for u.
relate with the op of this thread. relate with people here.

good luck to you.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Omo-Onile Signing Fees In Lagos / Roofing sheets: Cost Of Roofing With Stone Coated Tiles In Nigeria best type / Construction Of A 5bedroom Duplex + 2 Flats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.