Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,204 members, 7,836,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. (59961 Views)

If You Have Wall Gecko In Your House, You Need To Know This, They Can Kill You / Estimate Of Building Not So Fancy 3-bedroom Flat / The Total Cost Of Building Twin 5bedroom Duplex In Ibadan.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by spyder880(m): 10:08am On Oct 21, 2018
tritritri:

wow lovely , How much for skeletal structure alone ? i mean block work .

Please send me a WhatsApp chat on 080 333 50 750. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by BestDude: 10:20am On Oct 21, 2018
spyder880:

Please send me a WhatsApp chat on 080 333 50 750. Thanks.
hapoy Sunday sir. Please do you have any contemporary building in your archive?

We will like to see more designs and estimated cost.

1 Like

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by spyder880(m): 10:51am On Oct 21, 2018
BestDude:
hapoy Sunday sir. Please do you have any contemporary building in your archive?

We will like to see more designs and estimated cost.

I have a lot of it. But will want permission from the owners before I can post them, but if you have any, send them to me, I can cost them and put them up here on this thread. Thanks Sir.

3 Likes

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by BestDude: 5:00pm On Oct 21, 2018
spyder880:

I have a lot of it. But will want permission from the owners before I can post them, but if you have any, send them to me, I can cost them and put them up here on this thread. Thanks Sir.
okay sir

This is a 5 bedroom duplex. How much do you think it will cost?

1 Like

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by hero01(m): 6:43pm On Oct 21, 2018
spyder880:

There is. I will ask my team of architects to produce the plans for smaller housing units and I will cost it and place here for us to see.
finger cross

1 Like

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by Yankee101: 5:53am On Oct 23, 2018
spyder880:
Hello, wonderful people,

This thread will feature some of the building plans we have developed and are still developing, I will list the features and conditions for the construction. I will also provide the likely budget. I am doing this to shorten the inquiry time for my intending clients, and also as a form of educating ourselves on current costs of building a total house.

My team will continue to suggest newer building designs and we will be updating the thread with new styles and when necessary, update the cost. Please drop your plans, or pictures of your intended building so we can see if we can give you an estimate of the total cost.

Thank you all.

Please what do you NOT cover?

Are electrical and basic fittings separate or cost included, cos they will need to go in tandem with general construction etc
Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by spyder880(m): 6:48am On Oct 23, 2018
Yankee101:

Please what do you NOT cover?

Are electrical and basic fittings separate or cost included, cos they will need to go in tandem with general construction etc

Welcome Sir, the things I don't cover are all compound works or fence, BQ and tank base. I also don't cover solar panels and systems.

I cover all electrical wires, light and socket fittings, I also fit all toilet seats, wash hand basins and kitchen sink.

I don't cover these following fittings which I consider are personal and a matter of choice;

1. Television
2. Air conditioning
3. Gas cookers and kitchen hood
4. Water heaters
5. Beds and mattresses
6. Sound systems and components
7. Chairs and tables
8. Connection of the house to the public power grid (NEPA )
9. Borehole or water Wells
10. Tank bases or stanchions.

I will post pictures from the house we just handed over , everything you see in the following pictures, except the AC which was paid for separately are inclusive in the costs I posted above.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by spyder880(m): 6:53am On Oct 23, 2018
Bedroom and wardrobes are inclusive.......

1 Like

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by spyder880(m): 6:57am On Oct 23, 2018
The outside of the house we just completed, this is Duplex type 8 on this thread built for a nairalander in Akure and delivered this very week.
N25m only.

7 Likes

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by spyder880(m): 7:26am On Oct 23, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/4492239/making-akure-5-bedroom-duplex/14

This link above is the complete pictures of completed Duplex type 8........

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by Yankee101: 8:19am On Oct 23, 2018
spyder880:

Welcome Sir, the things I don't cover are all compound works or fence, BQ and tank base. I also don't cover solar panels and systems.

I cover all electrical wires, light and socket fittings, I also fit all toilet seats, wash hand basins and kitchen sink.

I don't cover these following fittings which I consider are personal and a matter of choice;

1. Television
2. Air conditioning
3. Gas cookers and kitchen hood
4. Water heaters
5. Beds and mattresses
6. Sound systems and components
7. Chairs and tables
8. Connection of the house to the public power grid (NEPA )
9. Borehole or water Wells
10. Tank bases or stanchions.

I will post pictures from the house we just handed over , everything you see in the following pictures, except the AC which was paid for separately are inclusive in the costs I posted above.

Thanks for the clarification.

2 Likes

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by spyder880(m): 8:45am On Oct 24, 2018
Coming up. ......

The 90 self contained rooms. .........

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by michtob(m): 9:55am On Oct 24, 2018
spyder880:
Coming up. ......

Wow.... This will be huge. Can't wait

2 Likes

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by Dgoz(m): 11:59am On Oct 24, 2018
spyder880:
Coming up. ......

Please don't forget to include the cost, you didn't put the cost for the other hostels.. Thanks

1 Like

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by Bamidey: 6:37pm On Oct 24, 2018
spyder880:
Coming up. ......
I wanna ask you a hustler question bro.
Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by ollah2: 6:46pm On Oct 24, 2018
spyder880:
Coming up. ......

You are doing a nice job here.

I need to your hand in the confirmation of something, which is a better measurement of land between 60 x 60 and 30 x 120?

1 Like

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by spyder880(m): 8:01pm On Oct 24, 2018
ollah2:

You are doing a nice job here.

I need to your hand in the confirmation of something, which is a better measurement of land between 60 x 60 and 30 x 120?

30 X 120

2 Likes

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by ollah2: 8:07pm On Oct 24, 2018
spyder880:

30 X 120

Thanks for the prompt response but some people have argued that 60 x 60 is better l. Could you pls throw more light why you think 30 x 120 is better? Thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by spyder880(m): 8:13pm On Oct 24, 2018
ollah2:

Thanks for the prompt response but some people have argued that 60 x 60 is better l. Could you pls throw more light why you think 30 x 120 is better? Thanks in advance

The length. I can fit a house at the tail end and use the rest of the compound as a green area. 60 x 60 will be a difficult fix for my house.

2 Likes

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by ollah2: 9:20pm On Oct 24, 2018
spyder880:

The length. I can fit a house at the tail end and use the rest of the compound as a green area. 60 x 60 will be a difficult fix for my house.

What do you mean by green area?
Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by spyder880(m): 8:03am On Oct 25, 2018
ollah2:

What do you mean by green area?

You can send me a WhatsApp chat on 080 333 50 750 so we can continue the discussion as this is not the thread for such. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by Cjrane2: 12:48am On Oct 26, 2018
Spyder,
Please also cost commercial apartment buildings such as 2-3 storey buildings.
Thanks!

2 Likes

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by Osezzua(m): 1:51am On Oct 26, 2018
cool
Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by spyder880(m): 6:31am On Oct 26, 2018
Cjrane2:
Spyder,
Please also cost commercial apartment buildings such as 2-3 storey buildings.
Thanks!

I have already done that on page 2 Sir.

https://www.nairaland.com/4677085/total-cost-building-house-want/1

2 Likes

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by hero01(m): 2:47pm On Oct 26, 2018
spyder880:

I have already done that on page 2 Sir.

https://www.nairaland.com/4677085/total-cost-building-house-want/1
Am still waiting for 2bedroom and room parlour self. Thanks
Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by spyder880(m): 7:30am On Nov 01, 2018
Dgoz:

Please don't forget to include the cost, you didn't put the cost for the other hostels.. Thanks

I will remember to put the cost. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by spyder880(m): 12:02pm On Nov 08, 2018
Brb

1 Like

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by oranges(m): 11:26am On Nov 09, 2018
How many Bed rooms and lounges?
spyder880:
N36m only. ......

Building only, excellent finishing, keys delivered to owner in 150 days.
Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by ChimaAdeoye: 4:47am On Nov 10, 2018
Oga Spyder,

This is a sketch of the floor plan i would like for that project we talked a while ago for Awka, Enugu or Asaba. I hope you would have time to add my project to your growing list of projects.

I got a rough sketch of the apartment complex here from my friend. He says its a really rough sketch, but you would be able to understand the plan.

The dimensions were deliberately left out because i know plot sizes are measured differently in Nigeria.Do you think such a building will fit in a 50 by 100 plot size?

Thanks for your help

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by spyder880(m): 10:02am On Nov 10, 2018
ChimaAdeoye:
Oga Spyder,

This is a sketch of the floor plan i would like for that project we talked a while ago for Awka, Enugu or Asaba. I hope you would have time to add my project to your growing list of projects.

I got a rough sketch of the apartment complex here from my friend. He says its a really rough sketch, but you would be able to understand the plan.

The dimensions were deliberately left out because i know plot sizes are measured differently in Nigeria.Do you think such a building will fit in a 50 by 100 plot size?

Thanks for your help

I have replied on the other thread Sir.

2 Likes

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by spyder880(m): 10:03am On Nov 10, 2018
oranges:
How many Bed rooms and lounges?

5 bedrooms, 2 lounges.

2 Likes

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by spyder880(m): 8:15pm On Nov 12, 2018
You can always call or WhatsApp me on 080 333 50 750.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Omo-Onile Signing Fees In Lagos / Roofing sheets: Cost Of Roofing With Stone Coated Tiles In Nigeria best type / Construction Of A 5bedroom Duplex + 2 Flats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.