Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,006 members, 7,841,856 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Female Folks And Height Selection - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Female Folks And Height Selection (539 Views)

How Do We Recognise Greenlights From The Female Folks..help A Niggar!! / Why Are Most Nairaland Guys Disrespectful Towards The Female Folks? / I Think Everyone Should Hear This Truth. No Disrespect To The Female Folks Pleas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Folks And Height Selection by Stiv14(m): 12:01pm On Aug 15, 2018
[/color]
Good afternoon to all nairalander.
Often times, i do hear girls who do say ''i need a guy who is tall at least 6ft......''
That makes me to wonder, why do they always go for such height? (am not trying to be jealous).
Though, am 5ft 3.7inch tall, but, such statement, by girls always make me ask what do they think of guys who are of the same height as me, or even shorter? Do they measure responsibility with height?
So what do girls SEE in height?[color=#990000]

Often times, i do hear girls who do say ''i need a guy who is tall at least 6ft......''
That makes me to wonder, why do they always go for such height? (am not trying to be jealous).
Though, am 5ft 3.7inch tall, but, such statement, by girls always make me ask what do they think of guys who are of the same height as me, or even shorter? Do they measure responsibility with height?
So what do girls SEE in height?[color=#990000][/color]
So what do girls SEE in height?
Re: Female Folks And Height Selection by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 15, 2018
And finally they end up marrying men of your height or even shorter. After waiting endlessly for Mr. Height.

2 Likes

Re: Female Folks And Height Selection by isyourboy(m): 2:11pm On Aug 15, 2018
AmiciLord:
And finally they end up marrying men of your height or even shorter. After waiting endlessly for Mr. Height.
Lols... You're right though....
Re: Female Folks And Height Selection by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 15, 2018
At that point any man na man. Just get penis and u are a darling grin

isyourboy:

Lols... You're right though....
Some that vow never to date ugly guys even ended up marrying the most ugliest of guys

Re: Female Folks And Height Selection by Stiv14(m): 6:07pm On Aug 17, 2018
am even thinking , were they learnt such attitude. . . The ladies are not even commenting.

(1) (Reply)

Our Traditional Is Coming Up. / Wale Adenuga Celebrates Wife As They Mark 21st Wedding Anniversary / (photos) Lady Talks About Her Night With Mr Ibu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.