Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Akeredolu Launches Automated Land Use Charge Payment System - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu Launches Automated Land Use Charge Payment System (12251 Views)

Nigeria Immigration Service Launches Automated Passport Application / Angry Lagosians At Ijagemo Chased Away Land Use Charge Officials / Lawan Suggests Amendment Of Land Use Act, See What He Said (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu Launches Automated Land Use Charge Payment System by Femijohn198: 1:37pm On Aug 15, 2018
is one of d useless governor I have ever met.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Launches Automated Land Use Charge Payment System by Firebomber: 1:40pm On Aug 15, 2018
4601CE:

Sai APC until pdp ipod get sense tongue
E pain am. Enemy of progress tongue

Lolz. I guess you can enjoy you ban.
Re: Akeredolu Launches Automated Land Use Charge Payment System by Yinkagbo(m): 1:41pm On Aug 15, 2018
Dee60:

I dont live in Ondo State but I hope after all the noise about this man his achievement will not be limited to making life more difficult for the people - charge here, charge there with no meaningful development!

And why cant he smile and be a bit inspiring?

You just said 10years..... What have past administrations done about it? Nothing,so cool down. He is working on how to perfect the work. Lol
Re: Akeredolu Launches Automated Land Use Charge Payment System by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 15, 2018
It pains me when I see this useless figure with wrong economy policy.. Think outside the box man, Generate investors not muilt taxation. This state is civil sarvant like kuduna and kano where you can't see see such ideal.

I need to blame who wear you thinking cap but not you.
We don't entertain oppression, we honor solidity.

C'mon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Launches Automated Land Use Charge Payment System by abbeyty(m): 1:49pm On Aug 15, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
sad pay 38k land use charge im lagos and go still pay in my home state.What exactly are dey using the money for?

We all know where the money goes, part of the money goes to maintenance of his white beard
Re: Akeredolu Launches Automated Land Use Charge Payment System by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 15, 2018
Firebomber:

Lolz. I guess you can enjoy you ban.
What ban ? Joker!
The moderators are not stupid . tongue
How many weeks ban you got ? tongue
Well you may rush to open another account as soon as this one is banned too .
Since you can’t help going around insulting people .
Re: Akeredolu Launches Automated Land Use Charge Payment System by Jamesrock(m): 2:27pm On Aug 15, 2018
oladele00:
The idiot whiteheaded bitch of ondo state is the greatest calamitous calamity of all time... Imagine ondo senatorial districts has been in perpetual darkness for the past ten years and this bear whited bitch has done nothing to remedy the problems ravaging these said people

akoko senatorial district
Re: Akeredolu Launches Automated Land Use Charge Payment System by nnokwa042(m): 2:38pm On Aug 15, 2018
4601CE:

Sai APC until pdp ipod get sense tongue
E pain am. Enemy of progress tongue
for akeredolu they can make him life governor of ondo state afterall na our sister he dey marry if our sister become first for life na sin?akere carry go with our sister
Re: Akeredolu Launches Automated Land Use Charge Payment System by Abiodunstephen(m): 3:22pm On Aug 15, 2018
TheFreeOne:

It's a very sad reality when I traveled home couple of months back.

I've advised my people it'll be better they stop voting during elections until the electric power issue is resolved cos the government wouldn't do anything until there's a strong resolve to protest such ill treatment from the government.

they won't listen.
Re: Akeredolu Launches Automated Land Use Charge Payment System by denjjy(m): 5:14pm On Aug 15, 2018
oladele00:
The idiot whiteheaded bitch of ondo state is the greatest calamitous calamity of all time... Imagine ondo senatorial districts has been in perpetual darkness for the past ten years and this bear whited bitch has done nothing to remedy the problems ravaging these said people
I'm not sure you're living in Ondo State, coz if you are you don't need anyone to tell you that Gov Oluwarotimi Akeredolu has been trying his possible best for the southern senatorial district.
1. resuscitation of the one and only higher institution in that region( OSUSTECH). over 800 million was accrued to the University for the execution and completion of various developmental projects. the institution that was neglected by the previous administration
2. recent resuscitation of Okitipupa oil palm company (OOPC) that have been death for about 20 years , a company that was never remembered by previous administrations
3. Every effort to bring the Araromi beach into limelight in order to attract both local and foreign investors
4. the Gov had promised the people of Okitipupa and its environ that electricity will be restored on or befor Dec this year. Going to Okitipupa, Ode Aye ( my town), osooro and others you will witness various ongoing electrification installation projects
5. the ondo state Government in collaboration with NDDC had sign a memorandum of understanding to construct many kilometres road that will link araromi with Lagos State. the project was flagged off early this year. imagine travelling from Igbokoda to Lagos within a short time of 30minutes instead of the normal 3hours.
I can't mention all my battery is draining. All I can say is that Gov . oluwarotimi Odunayo Akeredolu has been trying his possible effort to make happy the people of the southern senatorial district of Ondo State.
Re: Akeredolu Launches Automated Land Use Charge Payment System by oladele00(m): 5:28pm On Aug 15, 2018
denjjy:

I'm not sure you're living in Ondo State, coz if you are you don't need anyone to tell you that Gov Oluwarotimi Akeredolu has been trying his possible best for the southern senatorial district.
1. resuscitation of the one and only higher institution in that region( OSUSTECH). over 800 million was accrued to the University for the execution and completion of various developmental projects. the institution that was neglected by the previous administration
2. recent resuscitation of Okitipupa oil palm company (OOPC) that have been death for about 20 years , a company that was never remembered by previous administrations
3. Every effort to bring the Araromi beach into limelight in order to attract both local and foreign investors
4. the Gov had promised the people of Okitipupa and its environ that electricity will be restored on or befor Dec this year. Going to Okitipupa, Ode Aye ( my town), osooro and others you will witness various ongoing electrification installation projects
5. the ondo state Government in collaboration with NDDC had sign a memorandum of understanding to construct many kilometres road that will link araromi with Lagos State. the project was flagged off early this year. imagine travelling from Igbokoda to Lagos within a short time of 30minutes instead of the normal 3hours.
I can't mention all my battery is draining. All I can say is that Gov . oluwarotimi Odunayo Akeredolu has been trying his possible effort to make happy the people of the southern senatorial district of Ondo State.
what of the ten years blackout that these people have been subjected to?.. Mind you, they are the reason y ondo state is consider as an oil producing state.. Y abandoning these people
Re: Akeredolu Launches Automated Land Use Charge Payment System by tmanuelle(m): 8:26pm On Aug 15, 2018
Re: Akeredolu Launches Automated Land Use Charge Payment System by tmanuelle(m): 8:30pm On Aug 15, 2018
oladele00:

This post shows that you are so Ill informed about the point you are trying to make
Re: Akeredolu Launches Automated Land Use Charge Payment System by PierreAbutu(m): 9:44pm On Aug 15, 2018
sheguy:
Can some1 explain dis land use payment system to me?

Ask the landlord of Lagos---BOLA AHMED TINUBU, and his caretaker--AKINWUNMI AMBODE
You'd be glad you did grin
Re: Akeredolu Launches Automated Land Use Charge Payment System by PierreAbutu(m): 9:57pm On Aug 15, 2018
Zimway:
*Earn 100$ or more monthly from Facebook social media Research*

We are recruiting people around the world to participate facebook research program

Eligible: must have mobile phone with android version 6.0 or iPhone , must be 18yrs or above

Please note that you are not going to do, anything, you will just get invitation to fill forms and at the end of every month you get paid.... Is it not wonderful??
Too good to believe in this but remember you will get paid.

What should I do then??
All you need to do is to send your *First name, Last Name and your email address to * nazzygomez@outlook.com*

Join our WhatsApp group for procedures as to how to go about it properly���
https:///0aLhowtA63MHytCKXkQKpd

Wait patiently to receive invitation.

Thank you.

Hi I'm interested, but the server keeps saying this web address is invalid embarassed
So I can't log in

But I'll send my name to your email
Re: Akeredolu Launches Automated Land Use Charge Payment System by PierreAbutu(m): 10:02pm On Aug 15, 2018
Zimway:
*Earn 100$ or more monthly from Facebook social media Research*

We are recruiting people around the world to participate facebook research program

Eligible: must have mobile phone with android version 6.0 or iPhone , must be 18yrs or above

Please note that you are not going to do, anything, you will just get invitation to fill forms and at the end of every month you get paid.... Is it not wonderful??
Too good to believe in this but remember you will get paid.

What should I do then??
All you need to do is to send your *First name, Last Name and your email address to * nazzygomez@outlook.com*

Join our WhatsApp group for procedures as to how to go about it properly���
https:///0aLhowtA63MHytCKXkQKpd

Wait patiently to receive invitation.

Thank you.

Hi I'm interested, but the server keeps saying this web address is invalid embarassed
So I can't log in

But I'll send my name to your email
Please add me to the whatsapp group---07019339722
Re: Akeredolu Launches Automated Land Use Charge Payment System by STEKENT: 5:34am On Aug 16, 2018
This man is heartless, how do you expect a state that workers and economy depend on salary to pay land charges of 50k per annum. This government is collecting more than what they give to people.
Re: Akeredolu Launches Automated Land Use Charge Payment System by oladele00(m): 2:55pm On Aug 23, 2018
tmanuelle:

This post shows that you are so Ill informed about the point you are trying to make
prove me wrong pls

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zainab Ahmed: Nigeria Will Exit Recession Soon / Buhari Approves ₦13 Billion Take-Off Fund For Community Policing / Petition: Make Senator Cruz Apologize For His Offensive Remarks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.