Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

A Former PDP Follower Who Is A Contractor Bares His Mind - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Former PDP Follower Who Is A Contractor Bares His Mind (904 Views)

The Clapback Reno Omokri Gave To A Follower Who Dragged Him / Reno Omokri Savagely Replies Follower Who Asked How He Funds His Travels / Punch Editorial : CJN Onnoghen Suspension - A Dictator Bares His Fangs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Former PDP Follower Who Is A Contractor Bares His Mind by Butterflyleo: 7:37pm On Aug 15, 2018
I am reposting this post as written by my G for life a lover of Buhari who was opportuned to have worked extensively under Jonathan and confessed to me how contractors fared under Jonathan led government and now.

Ordinarily, as contractors, some of them with no conscience benefitted immensely from the last administration by bidding for jobs without execution.

That's how money was spent in the last administration with no result seen.

Victor Akinola said "Things can't continue like this where contractors would be paid and you get to see them close the sites of the projects.." and he rightly and bodily said that all that has changed within this era..."

He said" Nigeria is in dire need for developmental project as it is in Saner Clime and that's what this administration is putting and he is happy to be part of the personnel handling some of projects..
Ladies and gentlemen let's appreciate a Nigerian with positive conscience

Hear him below

For those who are asking why I am supporting re- election of PMB in 2019.... Kindly find below some of the reasons.. The on going construction/infrastructural development/ projects across all the 6 Geo- political zones of Nigeria.

Mynd44, OAM4J

1 Like

Re: A Former PDP Follower Who Is A Contractor Bares His Mind by Butterflyleo: 7:38pm On Aug 15, 2018
More

1 Like

Re: A Former PDP Follower Who Is A Contractor Bares His Mind by Shelumiel: 7:45pm On Aug 15, 2018
How much is APC paying you to continue embarrassing yourself like this ?

1 Like

Re: A Former PDP Follower Who Is A Contractor Bares His Mind by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 15, 2018
[s]
Shelumiel:
[/s]
God bless pmb

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Former PDP Follower Who Is A Contractor Bares His Mind by FarahAideed: 7:55pm On Aug 15, 2018
Another fabrication from zombie butterfly ..please disregard this concocted garbage
Re: A Former PDP Follower Who Is A Contractor Bares His Mind by Yusuf54: 8:03pm On Aug 15, 2018
FarahAideed:
Another fabrication from zombie butterfly ..please disregard this concocted garbage
U have no moral right to rubbish his good write up.. All You need to do is to Prove Him Wrong with fact n not just saying garbage

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Former PDP Follower Who Is A Contractor Bares His Mind by Butterflyleo: 8:08pm On Aug 15, 2018
Shelumiel:

How much is LMC (Looters media crew) paying you to deny this truth and show yourself as a fraud

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Former PDP Follower Who Is A Contractor Bares His Mind by Butterflyleo: 8:09pm On Aug 15, 2018
FarahAideed:

Lmao they would rather disregard you as the harbinger of lies whom you are.

I stand for truth anytime any day

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Former PDP Follower Who Is A Contractor Bares His Mind by CodeTemplar: 8:11pm On Aug 15, 2018
Why didn't APC restart these projects as soon as they got to aso rock. They waited for oil prices to pick up and think we are fo.ols.
PDP was funding them when oil prices was high so the OP is only indicting APC for lack of diversification. Dull propagandist.
Re: A Former PDP Follower Who Is A Contractor Bares His Mind by FarahAideed: 8:12pm On Aug 15, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Lmao they would rather disregard you as the harbinger of lies whom you are.

I stand for truth anytime any day

If you stand for the truth you will not be supporting an even character like Buhari
Re: A Former PDP Follower Who Is A Contractor Bares His Mind by Ever8054: 8:12pm On Aug 15, 2018
Yusuf54:
U have no moral right to rubbish his good write up.. All You need to do is to Prove Him Wrong with fact n not just saying garbage
which good writeup?... that's how you guys wrote a lot of sweet nonsense prior to the last election and my people from the middle belt happily voted for that goat what they got in return is slaughter by Fulani herdsmen.....Una don start again abi?....

Re: A Former PDP Follower Who Is A Contractor Bares His Mind by Shelumiel: 8:17pm On Aug 15, 2018
Butterflyleo:

How much is LMC (Looters media crew) paying you to deny this truth and show yourself as a fraud
I have told you time without number : I am not a stalwart to any political party ; I only support what is good and true. Unlike you who happily sells his conscience for a few wads of money .
Re: A Former PDP Follower Who Is A Contractor Bares His Mind by Butterflyleo: 8:20pm On Aug 15, 2018
Shelumiel:
I have told you time without number : I am not a stalwart to any political party ; I only support what is good and true. Unlike you who happily sells his conscience for a few wads of money .

Go and sell your lie to whoever is buying it. I see you as the fraud you are and a paid hack under LMC

1 Like

Re: A Former PDP Follower Who Is A Contractor Bares His Mind by Butterflyleo: 8:21pm On Aug 15, 2018
FarahAideed:

If you stand for the truth you will not be supporting an even character like Buhari

If you stand for truth you would support a character with integrity such as PMB and Osinbajo and stop supporting people like Saraki and Atiku who are internationally known crooks and fraudsters

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Former PDP Follower Who Is A Contractor Bares His Mind by Butterflyleo: 8:22pm On Aug 15, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Why didn't APC restart these projects as soon as they got to aso rock. They waited for oil prices to pick up and think we are fo.ols.
PDP was funding them when oil prices was high so the OP is only indicting APC for lack of diversification. Dull propagandist.

I guess your head is not set straight if that's how you understood the OP

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Former PDP Follower Who Is A Contractor Bares His Mind by Afamed: 9:31pm On Aug 15, 2018
FarahAideed:
Are you pained that money meant for contracts are judiciously allocated /spent and it has stopped ending up in the dying hard of PDP co- travellers.

PMB- The only project I will not complete is PDP National headquarters.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Former PDP Follower Who Is A Contractor Bares His Mind by BafanaBafana: 9:37pm On Aug 15, 2018
FarahAideed:
Wailers Code number 3
Any good news is a lie

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Mass Defection Of PDP To APC In Obot Akara, Akwa Ibom / Ambodes Mis-steps / Okorocha And Fashola Contradictory Statement About 2023 Power Shift.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.