Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Can Women Be Funny? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Women Be Funny? (2769 Views)

Women Can Be Funny Sometimes. / Can Women Get Pregnant From Anal Sex? / Stop Trying To Understand Women Be A Man ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Women Be Funny? by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:48pm On Aug 15, 2018
I read an article today that talked about a funny woman. I thought of that phrase to be an oxymoron as I have never ever met a funny woman ever. Even meeting non boring women who could hold great conversations is a real chore talk less of a funny woman. I would like to know if any guy here has ever met a funny woman who could crack jokes and make them laugh?
Re: Can Women Be Funny? by alterswerve(m): 8:57pm On Aug 15, 2018
Rare like pink diamonds

1 Like

Re: Can Women Be Funny? by Shelumiel: 8:58pm On Aug 15, 2018
Funny women don't exist on this continent ; It is only abroad(the western hemisphere to be precise ) you can get that kind .
Re: Can Women Be Funny? by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:01pm On Aug 15, 2018
Shelumiel:
Funny women don't exist on this continent ; It is only abroad(the western hemisphere to be precise ) you can get that kind .
I doubt it even exists in the western hemisphere. Why do men have to do everything be funny and have money and make great convos lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Can Women Be Funny? by Shelumiel: 9:03pm On Aug 15, 2018
tensazangetsu20:

I doubt it even exists in the western hemisphere. Why do men have to do everything be funny and have money and make great convos lipsrsealed
Brother they exist over there . Why ? The answer is simple : they are more enlighten than our women . They are not held by certain norms and values
Re: Can Women Be Funny? by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:05pm On Aug 15, 2018
Shelumiel:
Brother they exist over there . Why ? The answer is simple : they are more enlighten than our women . They are not held by certain norms and values
Everything in this continent is bleeped even dating . Boring women everywhere like kilode then once in a while you meet an interesting woman but she has a serious bf and is about to get married

2 Likes

Re: Can Women Be Funny? by Shelumiel: 9:07pm On Aug 15, 2018
tensazangetsu20:

Everything in this continent is bleeped even dating . Boring women everywhere like kilode then once in a while you meet an interesting woman but she has a serious bf and is about to get married
True . But guy , if you get your money , any married woman na carry go. Forget whether she dey 3 seconds to engagement ; as far say na Nigerian woman , the impossible is possible with money .
Re: Can Women Be Funny? by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:10pm On Aug 15, 2018
Shelumiel:
True . But guy , if you get your money , any married woman na carry go. Forget whether see dey 3 seconds engaged; as far say na Nigerian woman , the impossible is possible with money .
I am not talking about sex I don't really care about that. It's having great convos I care about and most women can't keep up in that

1 Like

Re: Can Women Be Funny? by Shelumiel: 9:12pm On Aug 15, 2018
tensazangetsu20:

I am not talking about sex I don't really care about that. It's having great convos I care about and most women can't keep up in that
My brother , keep your convos aside and face the reality : you are living on a continent with people that are devoid of those values which you cherish . No woman , I repeat, no woman on this god-forsaken continent will really want to believe in you and your values.Rather , they will only believe in your pocket
Re: Can Women Be Funny? by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 20, 2018
what about a focused guy am having trouble finding a guy who is dedicated and focused towards achieving his dream all I see is Bleep boys around who is expecting a miracle they don't work for.

Am an interesting person a social influencer but I think it has done more harm to me than good I want more than just fun I need a dedicated guy who can be an inspiration to me not to give up on mine sweet talks and good times are nothing to me I think I will start being boring so I don't attract the wrong folks

2 Likes

Re: Can Women Be Funny? by vanida6: 9:19am On Sep 20, 2018
Op u never meet my type sef u will laugh ur balls out cheesy
Re: Can Women Be Funny? by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:35pm On Sep 21, 2018
vanida6:
Op u never meet my type sef u will laugh ur balls out cheesy
Send me a pm and prove me wrong grin
Re: Can Women Be Funny? by Bluezy13(m): 9:12pm On Sep 21, 2018
I have met a woman.

Right from the very first day we started talking, I have never had any convo with her without smiling and laughing all through. Sometimes she sings, sometimes she jokes, sometimes she pulls my legs and I'll fall for it, her voice alone makes me forget any sorrow I had left before I called her or she called. Whenever she is around, my life will be concentrated around her, she always has something to say even when I don't. Even right now as I'm typing this, I'm smiling happily just from the memory of her.

But, she is a married woman with 3 kids tho she never see that as a limiting factor to being funny and I greatly respect her.

2 Likes

Re: Can Women Be Funny? by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:34pm On Sep 21, 2018
Bluezy13:
I have met a woman.

Right from the very first day we started talking, I have never had any convo with her without smiling and laughing all through. Sometimes she sings, sometimes she jokes, sometimes she pulls my legs and I'll fall for it, her voice alone makes me forget any sorrow I had left before I called her or she called. Whenever she is around, my life will be concentrated around her, she always has something to say even when I don't. Even right now as I'm typing this, I'm smiling happily just from the memory of her.

But, she is a married woman with 3 kids tho she never see that as a limiting factor to being funny and I greatly respect her.
That is the most annoying thing lipsrsealed. The interesting and funny ones are always hooked. The dull and boring ones are always single sad

1 Like

Re: Can Women Be Funny? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 21, 2018
Tina1223:
what about a focused guy am having trouble finding a guy who is dedicated and focused towards achieving his dream all I see is Bleep boys around who is expecting a miracle they don't work for.

Am an interesting person a social influencer but I think it has done more harm to me than good I want more than just fun I need a dedicated guy who can be an inspiration to me not to give up on mine sweet talks and good times are nothing to me I think I will start being boring so I don't attract the wrong folks
but you worwor na!how you want take see better person? undecided
Mtcheeew!

2 Likes

Re: Can Women Be Funny? by Bluezy13(m): 12:51am On Sep 22, 2018
tensazangetsu20:

That is the most annoying thing lipsrsealed. The interesting and funny ones are always hooked. The dull and boring ones are always single sad

Thought I was the only one who noticed that.
Re: Can Women Be Funny? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 23, 2018
nwanneni:
but you worwor na!how you want take see better person? undecided
Mtcheeew!

Language pls
Re: Can Women Be Funny? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 23, 2018
Tina1223:

Language pls
hi sweedy
Re: Can Women Be Funny? by donjobill: 6:22am On Sep 24, 2018
tensazangetsu20:
I read an article today that talked about a funny woman. I thought of that phrase to be an oxymoron as I have never ever met a funny woman ever. Even meeting non boring women who could hold great conversations is a real chore talk less of a funny woman. I would like to know if any guy here has ever met a funny woman who could crack jokes and make them laugh?

Being funny is not a gender related attitude.
Look into yourself. Maybe your attitude towards women does not attract any one who is funny to you.

1 Like

Re: Can Women Be Funny? by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 24, 2018
tensazangetsu20:
Sounds like the problem could be You, you seem to meet mostly boring girls. I meet alot of interesting ladies possibly of the events and the type of communities I join. You should try attending business events and so there are more Intelligent ladies there

2 Likes

Re: Can Women Be Funny? by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:52am On Sep 24, 2018
pcguru1:

Sounds like the problem could be You, you seem to meet mostly boring girls. I meet alot of interesting ladies possibly of the events and the type of communities I join. You should try attending business events and so there are more Intelligent ladies there
What's your definition of interesting.
Re: Can Women Be Funny? by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:53am On Sep 24, 2018
pcguru1:

What's your definition of interesting? I have met a few interesting African women but they are always hooked. On average, most African women are dull and boring. If you take 10 average Nigerian girls on the street probably one would be interesting at least by my standards.
Re: Can Women Be Funny? by IamPlato(m): 8:55am On Sep 24, 2018

They Almost Dont Exist
Re: Can Women Be Funny? by Uglymugg: 9:19am On Sep 24, 2018
Tina1223:

I see you've met too many sweet boys.
Re: Can Women Be Funny? by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 24, 2018
tensazangetsu20:

What's your definition of interesting? I have met a few interesting African women but they are always hooked. On average, most African women are dull and boring. If you take 10 average Nigerian girls on the street probably one would be interesting at least by my standards.

Oh you mean dating purposes hmmmm yeah the reasonable ones are always hooked.
Re: Can Women Be Funny? by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 24, 2018
tensazangetsu20:

What's your definition of interesting.

For me not much, be yourself , I am an extreme introvert so I prefer people who are more expressive, I tend to read and think alot so I prefer someone chatty and jovial. Nothing special any conversation is okay a long as we talk. Thats what I define as interesting.

1 Like

Re: Can Women Be Funny? by anochuko01(m): 9:36am On Sep 24, 2018
Tina1223:

see this 419
Re: Can Women Be Funny? by Winter4: 10:29am On Dec 05, 2018
tensazangetsu20:

Found one?
Re: Can Women Be Funny? by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 05, 2018
Tina1223:

you are really pretty. I thank God you learnt your lesson. There comes a time when you leave the boys and let.the men pursue you

1 Like

Re: Can Women Be Funny? by Eagba(m): 11:13am On Dec 05, 2018
Bluezy13:
I have met a woman.

I see she's a wonderful person but stop associating her more please

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! My Pussy Is Hurting Me / Huge Backside Madam Serves Tempting Looks To Teach Kids Causing Shock Everywhere / He Met His Wife In An Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.