Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

With My Baddest Cliq Later Tonight - Pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / With My Baddest Cliq Later Tonight - Pics (4846 Views)

I Will Be Live At Lekki Tonight (pics) / If You Cannot Find Your Wife/GF Tonight (pics) / Much Anticipated BLOOD Moon Spotted Around Ibadan Tonight! (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

With My Baddest Cliq Later Tonight - Pics by IamAirforce1: 9:02pm On Aug 15, 2018
How yo see it ?

For the guys and girls romantic night out with me ..

Wow

Re: With My Baddest Cliq Later Tonight - Pics by Munzy14(m): 9:12pm On Aug 15, 2018
E-money hypman,nairaland branch.

2 Likes

Re: With My Baddest Cliq Later Tonight - Pics by sonofspada(m): 9:13pm On Aug 15, 2018
See ur liver oo

7 Likes

Re: With My Baddest Cliq Later Tonight - Pics by IamAirforce1: 9:20pm On Aug 15, 2018
Mtchew
Re: With My Baddest Cliq Later Tonight - Pics by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 15, 2018
Do you have a fridge? Not trying to insult you but we can both agree those drinks taste better when chilled. Except you have asthma, then thats understandable.

10 Likes

Re: With My Baddest Cliq Later Tonight - Pics by Rasheed2567: 9:45pm On Aug 15, 2018
Admin401:
Do you have a fridge? Not trying to insult you but we can both agree those drinks taste better when chilled. Except you have asthma, then thats understandable.

na him neighbor borrow am jooh

7 Likes

Re: With My Baddest Cliq Later Tonight - Pics by IamAirforce1: 9:49pm On Aug 15, 2018
Mtchew

I'm so high right now
I won't reply comments
Especially from kids

3 Likes

Re: With My Baddest Cliq Later Tonight - Pics by sarahade(f): 10:03pm On Aug 15, 2018
Mtcheew.

Village people at work

1 Like

Re: With My Baddest Cliq Later Tonight - Pics by IamAirforce1: 10:05pm On Aug 15, 2018
sarahade:
Mtcheew.

Village people at work

Village people kill you there
Re: With My Baddest Cliq Later Tonight - Pics by 93Miles: 10:12pm On Aug 15, 2018
Bro how much do you charge for a show? How can one contact you?
What's your booking contact?
Re: With My Baddest Cliq Later Tonight - Pics by sarahade(f): 10:16pm On Aug 15, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Village people kill you there

You are mad.
Useless boy posting useless topics every time.
Dem swear for you and ugandalady

3 Likes

Re: With My Baddest Cliq Later Tonight - Pics by IamAirforce1: 10:17pm On Aug 15, 2018
93Miles:
Bro how much do you charge for a show? How can one contact you?

What's your booking contact?

Re: With My Baddest Cliq Later Tonight - Pics by IamAirforce1: 10:18pm On Aug 15, 2018
sarahade:

You are mad.
Useless boy posting useless topics every time.
Dem swear for you and ugandalady

You think I'm useless but won't face away when my thread pop up

You must be out of your mind

4 Likes

Re: With My Baddest Cliq Later Tonight - Pics by Nofav0rs(m): 10:19pm On Aug 15, 2018
sonofspada:
See ur liver oo
yimu. I’ve been drinking since 12

1 Like

Re: With My Baddest Cliq Later Tonight - Pics by IamAirforce1: 10:20pm On Aug 15, 2018
Nofav0rs:

No mind them

Haters
Re: With My Baddest Cliq Later Tonight - Pics by amakadihot87(f): 10:28pm On Aug 15, 2018
IamAirforce1:
Mtchew

I'm so high right now
I won't reply comments
Especially from kids
......so you haven't changed this your phone?the camera is too bad

1 Like

Re: With My Baddest Cliq Later Tonight - Pics by IamAirforce1: 10:30pm On Aug 15, 2018
amakadihot87:
......so you haven't changed this your phone?the camera is too bad

You're right

But phone is not my priority right now
Re: With My Baddest Cliq Later Tonight - Pics by Rasheed2567: 10:34pm On Aug 15, 2018
IamAirforce1:

You're right
wat is then? alcohol I guess

1 Like 1 Share

Re: With My Baddest Cliq Later Tonight - Pics by IamAirforce1: 10:37pm On Aug 15, 2018
Rasheed2567:

wat is then? alcohol I guess
Lol
Living and loving my life bro

3 Likes

Re: With My Baddest Cliq Later Tonight - Pics by sarahade(f): 10:50pm On Aug 15, 2018
IamAirforce1:

You think I'm useless but won't face away when my thread pop up

You must be out of your mind

Face away for public forum. Create your own if fly go visit am.
Old fool your mates are feeding a whole generation you are here posting rubbish

2 Likes

Re: With My Baddest Cliq Later Tonight - Pics by IamAirforce1: 10:59pm On Aug 15, 2018
sarahade:

Face away for public forum. Create your own if fly go visit am.
Old fool your mates are feeding a whole generation you are here posting rubbish
What a bitter and frustrated woman you are ... Smh

Go jump off a cliff if your reta.rded single lonely and disturbed self is so tired of life . Lmaoo

Care for a sip of drink ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: With My Baddest Cliq Later Tonight - Pics by amakadihot87(f): 10:59pm On Aug 15, 2018
IamAirforce1:

You're right

....I know .......your priority is showing us how bad your camera is

4 Likes

Re: With My Baddest Cliq Later Tonight - Pics by IamAirforce1: 11:00pm On Aug 15, 2018
amakadihot87:
....I know .......your priority is showing us how bad your camera is
I'm not here to please anybody

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: With My Baddest Cliq Later Tonight - Pics by Melison(m): 11:01pm On Aug 15, 2018
Gaskiya common sense is indeed not common,i comment my reserve....

1 Like

Re: With My Baddest Cliq Later Tonight - Pics by IamAirforce1: 11:21pm On Aug 15, 2018
Shut up
Re: With My Baddest Cliq Later Tonight - Pics by sonofspada(m): 11:59pm On Aug 15, 2018
Nofav0rs:
have you nack 50?
Re: With My Baddest Cliq Later Tonight - Pics by Seandisputed(m): 12:04am On Aug 16, 2018
Time don reach for you to draw tattoo all over your body na

Abi how you see am?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: With My Baddest Cliq Later Tonight - Pics by Treasure17(m): 12:29am On Aug 16, 2018
Your village people no try at all.

2 Likes

Re: With My Baddest Cliq Later Tonight - Pics by Nofav0rs(m): 12:33am On Aug 16, 2018
sonofspada:
have you nack 50?
no where close. I’m in my 20s
Re: With My Baddest Cliq Later Tonight - Pics by 912(m): 1:35am On Aug 16, 2018
Dude are you sure you are not just a waiter that is snapping pictures of the drinks in the beer parlour bar and claiming you are high. Because none of the bottles in the second pix is open and the wall and seat in the first picture definitely look like what you will find in a bar and not someone's living room.

And why is it that it's only the cheapest wine that looks like Eva wine bottle that you managed to open in the picture Why not open one of the seemingly expensive ones?

something tells me that even the wad of cash you sometimes flash here might just be your sales for the day that you are claiming to be your doh.

I strongly believe that you are either a shop attendant at a place where they sell wine with other things or you are most likely a waiter.

Besides, for someone that is claiming to be doing well, the quality of your phone camera is really poor. Meaning you are using one those cheap Chinese phones. Seeing how heavily filtered all your pictures usually are it is obvious that that phone is not worth more than 12k.

So stop deceiving yourself and start hustling for-real. You are not getting any younger

12 Likes

Re: With My Baddest Cliq Later Tonight - Pics by 1stNumeroUno: 6:14am On Aug 16, 2018
912:
Dude are you sure you are not just a waiter that is snapping pictures of the drinks in the beer parlour bar and claiming you are high. Because none of the bottles in the second pix is open and the wall and seat in the first picture definitely look like what you will find in a bar and not someone's living room.

And why is it that it's only the cheapest wine that looks like Eva wine bottle that you managed to open in the picture Why not open one of the seemingly expensive ones?

something tells me that even the wad of cash you sometimes flash here might just be your sales for the day that you are claiming to be your doh.

I strongly believe that you are either a shop attendant at a place where they sell wine with other things or you are most likely a waiter.

Besides, for someone that is claiming to be doing well, the quality of your phone camera is really poor. Meaning you are using one those cheap Chinese phones. Seeing how heavily filtered all your pictures usually are it is obvious that that phone is not worth more than 12k.

So stop deceiving yourself and start hustling for-real. You are not getting any younger

Hmmm.... straight from the heart (#in Michael Bolton's voice).

2 Likes

Re: With My Baddest Cliq Later Tonight - Pics by candygebsslim: 6:19am On Aug 16, 2018
912:

What do u expect from a child conceived via IVF.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My First Time … (18+) / Beautiful Pics Of Adoki Joy ,A 400l Student Of MGR Uniport Killed By Kidnappers / If I Ask You To Be My Boyfriend...will You Agree? Big BOOBS Lady Cries Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.