Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

My Pastor Husband Marries A Second Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Pastor Husband Marries A Second Wife (4779 Views)

Wife Catches Her Pastor Husband Having Sex On The Floor Of Church Office / My Wife Is Pregnant For Her Pastor - Husband Tells Judge / I Caught My Pastor-husband Naked, ‘counselling’ A Naked Church Member —wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Pastor Husband Marries A Second Wife by shadrach77: 4:23pm On Jun 23, 2010
Dear Agatha,

I am a woman in deep pains and in the midst of the greatest embarrassment of my life. My husband is the pastor and general overseer of our church. Since he founded this church, he has been doing very well until he met this lady who joined the church. She works with an oil company while I teach.

She has a lot of money to spend and before I knew what was happening she and my husband had become very close and a pair. Soon, people began to talk about them but I ignored them all, insisting that they were working towards the growth of the church.

When their relationship became very noticeable, I called my husband to intimate him with what people were saying about them but he told me not to worry, that the people were only jealous and that as a man of God he had a responsibility to all the sheep God directs his way.

The lady soon started buying him clothes. She even bought him a car. Gifts like these from members are not strange but this was different. She excluded the children and I from such benevolence and made sure that when it was time for me to address the women, she took the centre stage with, of course, the active support of my husband.

Many of the women in the church could not understand what was happening. Some asked what her status in the church was; others gossiped about it. As a true Christian and mother of the church, I didn’t quarrel so as not to lay a bad example for other couples who looked up to me for solutions to their marital problems.

At home, my husband continued to deny any special affection for her. He kept insisting that she was close to him because of her role in the church. To underscore his point, he pointed out a number of women and men who were similarly close to him based on their roles in the church.

One day, she came home with him to announce that she was packing in as his second wife, and that they had done the traditional and court weddings. A copy of the marriage certificate was shown me to prove their seriousness. It was the saddest day of my life. If I thought the matter would end up like that I was wrong. The following Sunday at the service, she took her place on the altar as the wife of the general overseer. The children and I attended service as ordinary members. My shame was complete.

The church immediately split into two. The women, especially the elderly ones queued behind me. A lot of the men were cautious. Only the very elderly ones showed open disapproval at what my husband had done. They tried to mediate but it was late as she was already pregnant.

Some members who couldn’t take it left the church but a lot stayed behind to watch the unfolding drama.

Now that she has given birth, my husband has threatened to throw me out. The woman and her people are threatening me with death if I don’t pack out. My husband doesn’t care about me anymore. His new wife has used her money to buy my husband and some prominent numbers of the church over. She gives out free clothes, shoes and bags to the youths in the church, and to families she suspects to be having problems, she gives financial aid.

I really don’t care but the genuine members are urging me to quit for the sake of my children. They are afraid that my husband is under a powerful spell and could hurt me before he comes to his senses.

Agatha, this is my dilemma. Do you think I should pack out of the house? I am deeply afraid for my life and those of my children. Each night, I wake up from terrible nightmare of a woman chasing me around with all sorts of charms and masquerades. It is not easy for me Agatha. People are mocking me. I am left with no will to fight anymore.

Alaba
Re: My Pastor Husband Marries A Second Wife by Acidosis(m): 4:43pm On Jun 23, 2010
I can feel your pains madam. But don't let the situation affect your emotions wrongly and most especially your health.
I'll strongly advice you  leave the house for a special deliverance for yourself, the children and of course your husband (don't visit a man you're not sure of his faith). That silly woman placed a curse  in form of a spell on your husband, but have it mind that very soon, I mean soon her secret will be exposed.
Also do your best to ensure an immediate transfer of your children to a close relation.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: My Pastor Husband Marries A Second Wife by tpiah: 5:27pm On Jun 23, 2010
this fellow [op] your threads get as e be.

you also opened a thread about the miracle cream that magically dissolves fibroids, and in addition you were hyperventilating over whether women in general should be kneeling down for their husbands.

you get work so?
Re: My Pastor Husband Marries A Second Wife by Fhemmmy: 5:45pm On Jun 23, 2010
This is really serious.
Money is a great thing in the hand of good people, but a weapon to kill in the wrong hands.
So sad that a woman had to go thru such humiliation, i think it is better for her to just let him be and take care of herself and her kids
Re: My Pastor Husband Marries A Second Wife by kehneah: 5:53pm On Jun 23, 2010
first of all pls stop calling him a pastor,secondly i feel u could have taken necessary precautions before it all blew up in ur face like this.now that d deed has been done, pray without ceasing.
Re: My Pastor Husband Marries A Second Wife by Fhemmmy: 6:12pm On Jun 23, 2010
kehneah:

[b]first of all pls stop calling him a pastor,[/b]secondly i feel u could have taken necessary precautions before it all blew up in your face like this.now that d deed has been done, pray without ceasing.

That is very true, cos a real man of God will never do such
Re: My Pastor Husband Marries A Second Wife by Acidosis(m): 8:19pm On Jun 23, 2010
kehneah:

first of all pls stop calling him a pastor
Yes
Re: My Pastor Husband Marries A Second Wife by mylove4him(f): 12:54pm On Jun 27, 2010
First I want to share your pain with you, do not relent with your prayers about your family. Your husband is just a greedy man who has allowed money to blindfold him or he is under a spell. Take time out to seek the face of God on the issue and don't do it alone, meet powerful men of God who are filled with the spirit of God to pray and deliver your family. I wish you all the best and remember pray without ceasing.
Re: My Pastor Husband Marries A Second Wife by Fhemmmy: 1:06pm On Jun 27, 2010
mylove4him:

First I want to share your pain with you, do not relent with your prayers about your family. Your husband is just a greedy man who has allowed money to blindfold him or he is under a spell. Take time out to seek the face of God on the issue and don't do it alone, meet powerful men of God who are filled with the spirit of God to pray and deliver your family. I wish you all the best and remember pray without ceasing.

How do you know it was a spell, it sounds like just money to me

1 Like

Re: My Pastor Husband Marries A Second Wife by DivineR: 11:12am On Jun 28, 2010
Madam my kind advice is to keep praying as others adviced, don't hate your husband rather pray for his deliverance.

you can visit DIVINE MAJESTY WORSHIP MINISTRY if you are in Lagos for great deliverance

Lagos Branch:
19, olu-Irolu street, Alalade B/stop, Ijeshatedo surulere Lagos

i wish you the best
Re: My Pastor Husband Marries A Second Wife by otokx(m): 11:37am On Jun 28, 2010
Why should we stop calling him a pastor?
Re: My Pastor Husband Marries A Second Wife by mylove4him(f): 3:07pm On Jun 29, 2010
@Fhemmy it might be spell or not who knows, do u think the man is in his right sense?
She just needs to pray hard.
Re: My Pastor Husband Marries A Second Wife by agathamari(f): 6:10pm On Jul 02, 2010
your husband didnt even have the decency to tell you that you were not good enough for him, he made his new wife do it. he has no concern for your feelings which is painfuly obvious. you have two options. you can have self respect and move on with your life with dignity or you can wallow in your self pitty and take seconds from his new love.
Re: My Pastor Husband Marries A Second Wife by mutter(f): 7:10pm On Jul 02, 2010
Does a woman loose her self respect by staying in a marriage, when the husband takes another wife
I do not think the relations should want to get rid of you if you played the role of a wife to their satisfaction till then. I think you just might want to make the best of a bad situation. Polygamy still functions when all parties show tolerance and consideration. You have to know if you can tolerate it. I mean your husband might still come around and treat you fairly after some time. Reflect on your situation and try to assess what is better for you and the kids.
Re: My Pastor Husband Marries A Second Wife by roadsta(m): 11:54am On Jul 03, 2010
There is a time in the life of every good Christian to bear the pain of carrying the cross. The cross comes in different ways. All good Christians have passed through it. An anointed man of God is always an anointed man of God. The fact that he is a pastor does not mean he is exempted from temptations. Only God have the authority to de thrown him. In times like this we only need to be prayerful. You should stand by him because am sure that is the only way god will use you to manifest his power when things get soar. All satanic plans will definitely come to a drastic end and you will be there to make less painful for him. I think spiritual matter should be handled spiritually. You should seek more spiritual advice. Good luck.
Re: My Pastor Husband Marries A Second Wife by vescucci(m): 12:22am On Jul 04, 2010
Aww man. I'm sorry but I find the story a bit hard to believe. It sounds like something out of those Hints abi na Hearts magazines
Re: My Pastor Husband Marries A Second Wife by HRHQueenPhil(f): 11:09am On Mar 02, 2023
DivineR:
Madam my kind advice is to keep praying as others adviced, don't hate your husband rather pray for his deliverance.

you can visit DIVINE MAJESTY WORSHIP MINISTRY if you are in Lagos for great deliverance

Lagos Branch:
19, olu-Irolu street, Alalade B/stop, Ijeshatedo surulere Lagos

i wish you the best
I am interested in going there. Can u advise how logistics work? Pls text or call
Re: My Pastor Husband Marries A Second Wife by Dogalmighty17: 11:58am On Mar 02, 2023
Your sorry doesn't make sense

1 Like

Re: My Pastor Husband Marries A Second Wife by pstemma1990: 8:33am On Mar 03, 2023
Tales by moonlight..

Another episode on things that never happened...

I'll only believe u if this happened in a white garment church....

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Sort This Out Pls / Is Marital Infidelity Genetic? / Just Before Your Wedding, Your Husband Tells You He's Impotent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.