Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,775 members, 7,813,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

I Caught My Pastor-husband Naked, ‘counselling’ A Naked Church Member —wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Caught My Pastor-husband Naked, ‘counselling’ A Naked Church Member —wife (42191 Views)

My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband / Wife Catches Her Pastor Husband Having Sex On The Floor Of Church Office / My Wife Is Pregnant For Her Pastor - Husband Tells Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Caught My Pastor-husband Naked, ‘counselling’ A Naked Church Member —wife by Islie: 10:54am On May 23, 2015
“Starting from today, you cease to be addressed as husband and wife. You shall go your separate ways unmolested.”
“The pastor shall pay the sum of N30,000 to the wife to enable her to start a business to keep body and soul together.”
With the above ruling, Joseph Adewusi, president of Orile-Agege Customary Court in Lagos dissolved the four-year-old marriage of Pastor Segun Fasina and his wife, Abosede.
The petitioner, Pastor Fasina, had filed the suit on March 12, seeking dissolution of their marriage over his wife’s alleged infidelity.
A resident of No.4 Moses Street, Alagba, Orile-Agege, Pastor Fasina told the court that Abosede had lost her sense of dignity and was now smoking and consuming alcohol.
The pastor also said that his wife was troublesome and a gossip. “My wife, Abosede, possesses all the bad habits one can think of. She was accused of stealing a phone in our house. I believe she actually stole it because of her behaviour. She goes to other co-tenants’ apartments to gossip.
“And whenever there is any fight in the house, my wife’s name is always mentioned. As a pastor, I have prayed for her deliverance from the evil acts but my effort was in vain. Since the marriage is childless, we owe each other nothing. So, I want the court to dissolve the union.”
But Abosede, 30, denied the allegations. She said, “My husband is adulterous. He counsels his church members at home, and I discovered that most of them are ladies. He was inside the room counselling a woman when I dashed in. But to my surprise, my husband and the woman were both naked in our bed.
“My husband beat me and threw me out of the house. When I reported the case to his father, the man said I should not disturb his son. I am not a drunk. My husband saw me with alcohol that was meant to cleanse my stomach so that I could get pregnant,” she said.
While ruling, the magistrate said the marriage had broken up irreparably.

http://tribuneonlineng.com/content/i-caught-my-pastor-husband-naked-%E2%80%98counselling%E2%80%99-naked-church-member-%E2%80%94wife

5 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Caught My Pastor-husband Naked, ‘counselling’ A Naked Church Member —wife by Blakjewelry(m): 11:00am On May 23, 2015
Crazy world

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Pastor-husband Naked, ‘counselling’ A Naked Church Member —wife by Maximus17(m): 11:01am On May 23, 2015
Marriage!!! If you lack wisdom, patience & Understanding , you can barely survive!!

43 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Caught My Pastor-husband Naked, ‘counselling’ A Naked Church Member —wife by hardywaltz(m): 11:28am On May 23, 2015
Naija pastors
I don't even know which side of the story to believe.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Caught My Pastor-husband Naked, ‘counselling’ A Naked Church Member —wife by Rahmatuparker: 11:28am On May 23, 2015
Hmmmmmm
Re: I Caught My Pastor-husband Naked, ‘counselling’ A Naked Church Member —wife by Burger01(m): 11:28am On May 23, 2015
Naked spiritual counselling. Chai pastor!smiley

12 Likes

Re: I Caught My Pastor-husband Naked, ‘counselling’ A Naked Church Member —wife by huhmuhyehmi(m): 11:28am On May 23, 2015
lolz

justmak why? biko

Re: I Caught My Pastor-husband Naked, ‘counselling’ A Naked Church Member —wife by adesegun121(m): 11:28am On May 23, 2015
K
Re: I Caught My Pastor-husband Naked, ‘counselling’ A Naked Church Member —wife by SonOfTheLion(m): 11:28am On May 23, 2015
grin
Re: I Caught My Pastor-husband Naked, ‘counselling’ A Naked Church Member —wife by initialize(m): 11:29am On May 23, 2015
This kain news wey need pictures, una no go put pictures angry

How we go believe now.

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Pastor-husband Naked, ‘counselling’ A Naked Church Member —wife by coolzeal(m): 11:29am On May 23, 2015
Religion was invented when the first conman met the first fool.

5 Likes

Re: I Caught My Pastor-husband Naked, ‘counselling’ A Naked Church Member —wife by youngwarlocks: 11:30am On May 23, 2015
that family no b joke own. Ogogoro dey cleanse belle for pregnancy....i don hear another one

6 Likes

Re: I Caught My Pastor-husband Naked, ‘counselling’ A Naked Church Member —wife by babamadiba(m): 11:30am On May 23, 2015
It shall never be well with agro! Bastard thing. Not a respectal of any man.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Pastor-husband Naked, ‘counselling’ A Naked Church Member —wife by 5p1naz(m): 11:30am On May 23, 2015
grin "I am not a drunk. My husband saw me with alcohol that was meant to cleanse my stomach so that I could get pregnant,” she said.

The alcohol that cleanses the stomach....

***Hahahahahaha when will seun add that whatsapp emoticon that cries when laffing... this ones are outdated...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Pastor-husband Naked, ‘counselling’ A Naked Church Member —wife by pyin113: 11:30am On May 23, 2015
nice one

See Photos: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Burnt To Death In Kebbi

see all photos here. see how they burnt her http:///2015/05/23/see-photos-woman-accused-of-witchcraft-burnt-to-death-in-kebbi/

Re: I Caught My Pastor-husband Naked, ‘counselling’ A Naked Church Member —wife by goldfish80(m): 11:31am On May 23, 2015
"I am not a drunk. My husband saw me with alcohol that was meant to cleanse my stomach so I could get pregnant"
" This got me rolling grin grin but why is it that Nigerian journalists love reporting this kind of story?

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Pastor-husband Naked, ‘counselling’ A Naked Church Member —wife by adicious(m): 11:31am On May 23, 2015
I love the " alcohol to cleanse stomach" part grin

6 Likes

Re: I Caught My Pastor-husband Naked, ‘counselling’ A Naked Church Member —wife by alrahmanonline(m): 11:31am On May 23, 2015
Chai!!! i don die!!! holy Michael waloda

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Pastor-husband Naked, ‘counselling’ A Naked Church Member —wife by Dcaliphate(m): 11:31am On May 23, 2015
he is probably teaching her religion ' as in the days of old' when adam and eve were still in Eden

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Pastor-husband Naked, ‘counselling’ A Naked Church Member —wife by umarc19: 11:31am On May 23, 2015
What does 'Unclad' means?
Re: I Caught My Pastor-husband Naked, ‘counselling’ A Naked Church Member —wife by omanifrank(m): 11:31am On May 23, 2015
gobe
Re: I Caught My Pastor-husband Naked, ‘counselling’ A Naked Church Member —wife by Nobody: 11:31am On May 23, 2015
Thats what u get when you have mushroom churches er'wia
Re: I Caught My Pastor-husband Naked, ‘counselling’ A Naked Church Member —wife by Chadso(m): 11:31am On May 23, 2015
Casala have burst!
I have surely cheen chomchin!
Re: I Caught My Pastor-husband Naked, ‘counselling’ A Naked Church Member —wife by sniper77(m): 11:32am On May 23, 2015
The woman dey ignorant.she no sabi say unclad counselling na one of the few counselling methods.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Pastor-husband Naked, ‘counselling’ A Naked Church Member —wife by steppin: 11:32am On May 23, 2015
Wonders!
Pastor's consultation na on top bed.
Meanwhile, madam dey sip alcohol to cleanse belle just to get pregnant.
Abeg, which kain yeye dey smell like this?

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Pastor-husband Naked, ‘counselling’ A Naked Church Member —wife by marwanafrica: 11:32am On May 23, 2015
am a muslim but that dosnt define a good christain

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of A Man Staring At His Newborn Baby / I Came Home To Pick Up Something And Caught Wife With Her Lover – Husband / My Neighbour Is About To Kill His Wife!! Please Advice. (urgent)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.